Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Mods » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Favourite New Mods
AudatiousTitan 17 35.42%
Nemoralis 14 29.17%
Popeye2k8 12 25.00%
Raxis 5 10.42%
Total: 48 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page New Mods 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

New Mods Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who is your Favourite, just for fun Wink
01-11-2009 16:35 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tits ^^

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

01-11-2009 16:37 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a/a above Titan FTW !!!

In Game Name TEMPEST
01-11-2009 16:37 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I vote for Popeye, but the #1 is still Evan (I hate his signature) Smile

01-11-2009 17:01 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Aud-you're just looking for an ego boost Wink
I tie between you and popeye Smile But i agree with Diablo that Evan is still tops Smile

01-11-2009 17:03 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

i voted for raxis, mainly cos i havnt seent he others do much yet [it hink iv seen popeye be mod like 2 or 3 times] and he seems to be the sort of person who would be good at being a mod.

i agree though evan is definatly the best. he is coated in mod-ness
01-11-2009 17:05 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
i voted for raxis, mainly cos i havnt seent he others do much yet [it hink iv seen popeye be mod like 2 or 3 times] and he seems to be the sort of person who would be good at being a mod.

i agree though evan is definatly the best. he is coated in mod-ness

Raxis has just become mod Tongue

I voted for myself, meant to vote for popeye but my finger slipped Wink
01-11-2009 17:10 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

TITAN RUULLLLLLEEEEZZZZ Big Grin

Poppys cool..

Raxis... LOL not saying Tongue

luvs you titan Smile
01-11-2009 17:10 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i voted for aud!!! grrr

01-11-2009 17:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
rann

Registration Date: 09-12-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

GET IN THERE AUD Big Grin

alough i still think if evan was on here there would be 1-3 votes on u lot and the rest on evan hes the best Big Grin

Looking For Bulet-Proof Cape Of Addict 900 BS +

Farm Me ?
And I Shall Farm You One Day =]

01-11-2009 17:14 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by rann
GET IN THERE AUD Big Grin

alough i still think if evan was on here there would be 1-3 votes on u lot and the rest on evan hes the best Big Grin

Thats why the poll is for the new mods Wink

and oops pop, il get some1 2 default my vote
01-11-2009 17:20 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

evan isnt a new mod. lol.

01-11-2009 17:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I voted for Adramoon because he edited me onto the tattoo wars page!!

Tho i agree, evan is the best moderator this board has, a tad strict with the rules, but thats what a mod meant to be!!

God help the spam if he ever decides to quit!! Crying

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-11-2009 17:50 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

whos aldramoon? lol

01-11-2009 17:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
whos aldramoon? lol

Me Wink I go by many names lol
01-11-2009 17:57 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

I honnestly can't say witch one of them it's better since they got they're own personality and they're own way of thinking and seeing things, it just comes down of what type of person you are and what do you like or dislike about them. When someone will say maybe i like him because of ??? someone else might say "that's exacly why i don't like him!"

In conclusion: They all got they're good and bad sides, it just depends from witch way you look at things.

Hope i made sense.

01-11-2009 18:07 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

well im gonna go with Raxis because ive seen him more and he has more xepirence with the games..... well thats what i think

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
01-11-2009 20:50 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

havent seen any of u 3 dun anything much jus yet so i m gonna hold my vote for some more time but i have seen pop done few things here and there so my hand might and vote to him Tongue

@ diablo

lol ya evan is awesome hehee.

01-11-2009 21:50 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by joshk
well im gonna go with Raxis because ive seen him more and he has more xepirence with the games..... well thats what i think

More experience? how so?
01-11-2009 22:18 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

RE: New Mods Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Who is your Favourite, just for fun Wink

audatiousnoob i voted for you Big Grin

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
01-11-2009 23:04 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Tho i agree, evan is the best moderator this board has, a tad strict with the rules, but thats what a mod meant to be!!
Yeah, it's my job to be mean Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
I vote for Popeye, but the #1 is still Evan (I hate his signature) Smile
Lol, I'm just taking some burden off Szeszej's shoulders so he doesn't have to repeat that everywhere Tongue

And I voted for popeye. When I talk with him on IRC I have the feeling that I'm talking with my clone. His reasoning is very similar to mine so I like him the most from the three mentioned Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-11-2009 23:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Shocked is this for real? Do they even check out the people they make mods or just hand power over to anyone who asks?

Popeye you got my vote.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 01-12-2009 06:09.

01-12-2009 05:11 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

voted for popeye prolly mainly cus i know him better than the others though XD

01-12-2009 13:21 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Shocked is this for real? Do they even check out the people they make mods or just hand power over to anyone who asks?

if you want to be a mod then all you need to do is ask szeszj and tell him what language you speack and stuff. and i think he decides based on how helpful peope are on the boards

raxis isnt doing too well lol
01-12-2009 17:10 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
quote:
Originally posted by Hespera

if you want to be a mod then all you need to do is ask szeszj and tell him what language you speack and stuff. and i think he decides based on how helpful peope are on the boards

raxis isnt doing too well lol

lol i didn't even realise he'd been made a mod? does he ever come on?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
01-12-2009 17:31 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Pops
moderator...apparently

hes usually on late at night

01-12-2009 17:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Godlikeisback

Registration Date: 01-12-2009
Clan: [L1S]

i voted for popeye2k8 only because ive just recently been in a siege with him and he seems like a good mob firm but fair Smile

01-12-2009 22:57 Godlikeisback is offline Search for Posts by Godlikeisback Add Godlikeisback to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Godlikeisback
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I just don't think someone who in my opinion is rude, condescending, and offensive would be a good choice for a mod but then again considering the way I've seen the devs deal with us here I shouldn't be surprised.

01-12-2009 23:05 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

lol i take it you have a problem with one of the mods [not going to ask who]
i don't know how the devs decide who gets to be and who doest get to be a mod, im guessing its based on how much they help to enforce the rules and enform others.

personally i find that its hard to enforce the rules in complaints, which is the most commen place for people recieving warnings in my opionon, as posting is punishable by a warning, which puts some people off.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 01-12-2009 23:36.

01-12-2009 23:26 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

i cheated and voted for all of them Smile

we should have a new poll
"who knows best ??? The players or the devs Tongue "

results are in.....

Players - 100%
Devs - big fat 0

01-13-2009 02:07 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

well if any one plays by the old saying the costomer is all ways right then the devs should agree we do XD

01-13-2009 02:44 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

ehm 6 mods and 2 s-mods? do we really need it? quite overcrowded no?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-13-2009 18:27 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
bobalob57
Viking

thats what i was thinking...
has our forum really become so crowded that we need so many new mods? or is it to try to provide the forum with almost 24h protection, so that when a rule is brocken the problem can be resolved within minuites
01-13-2009 18:30 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Clan: [O-G]

i picked titan
01-17-2009 19:28 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
unholy-beast

images/avatars/avatar-325.gif

Registration Date: 11-22-2008
Clan: BiBo

i voted for tits, hes too retarded to not vote for, so if anything it was a sympathy vote Tongue
01-18-2009 02:41 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Titan, because i know with him, i can get away with murder XD

Ok chances are i wouldn't be able to, but he's still hilarious, and it's fun to assault him (even though he usually owns the hell outta me afterwards)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 01-18-2009 19:07.

01-18-2009 19:07 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Updated.

Nemoralis added so that they can get voted for as well.

I voted for popeye AND audatious.... then I remembered to edit for Nem.... sorry mate

Your imperfection.
01-24-2009 04:28 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Hehe thanks for adding me-but i've been mod for even less time than the rest of you. Maybe I can pull in the girl vote though Wink

01-24-2009 19:18 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

woudnt you need to reset the votes, cos people who might have voted for nemo might have voted for other people
01-24-2009 19:32 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Bob i intend to... but the problem is I dunno how.

Nem you've been a mod longer in the sense I only jjust got my pass working Tongue

Your imperfection.
01-25-2009 00:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Mods

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH