Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld How POH and resources are calculated in KOTH » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How POH and resources are calculated in KOTH
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Question How POH and resources are calculated in KOTH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can anyone show a formula for calculation for POH and resources you get from winning KOTH?

for me is no logic in that, you do good damage you take nothing , you do bad damage you may get or no... where is the middle of this "mega super booper" formula?

05-07-2014 19:36 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lots of damage done + little damage taken = some poh

05-07-2014 19:57 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Grizly
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No idea? no one?

even admins don't know?

05-10-2014 22:09 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Check here: Act 3 - King Of The Hill and then some later changes described in change log.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-12-2014 19:53 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Grizly
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Check here: Act 3 - King Of The Hill and then some later changes described in change log.

Agree with POH, but no info about resources:
v. 1.4.2 17 December 2011
KotH - spare honour is converted into blood as well as cash/people.
Patch v. 1.4.11 22 May 2012
[UW] On KotH expeditions, apart from blood and people, players will also get LGO for excess honor.

How mutch is calculated as excess of honor?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e368b0a15a
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3935ac5bfb (i think there i am as Samaritan)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=228dfb5936 (Rakmajeej take less honor but take more resources...)

If seriously for me this is not exactly what info patch says

I can only to guess : the resources are calculated = [ POH - (loosed HP) ] * (level coefficient)

PS: why was removed the info who is participating as Samaritan in the KOTH?

05-13-2014 06:41 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld How POH and resources are calculated in KOTH

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH