Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » World Cup events » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page World Cup events 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

World Cup events Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As the World Cup in Brazil is about to begin we have prepared some new server events:

12.06 - 13.06 First goal (+20 luck)
ATTENTION! It will start only after 1.5.4 patch is implemented

28.06 - 29.06 and 1.07 Luck favours the better team (+30 luck)

4.07 - 5.07 and 8.07 - 9.07 Eagles only (+40 luck)

12.07 - 13.07 There can be only one winner (+50 luck)

We wish you all good drops and unfogettable World Cup.

Best regards,
BWTeam

06-11-2014 19:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont worry szes... it will take more luck than that for England or poland to win Wink

cheers though Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-11-2014 20:28 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep Poland need much more luck to finaly go to world cup Paranoia Tongue

and simple question - why England with big letter and poland with small ? Tongue szeszej will give you -50luck Tongue

and szeszej : they wont understand what is ORAZ Big Grin

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-11-2014 20:49 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Poland gets a small letter as its not recognized as needing capitalization on my phone for some reason.

and im guessing ORAZ means UNTIL

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-11-2014 21:23 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

oraz is - and Big Grin

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-11-2014 22:02 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Fixed Smile

06-12-2014 13:54 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » World Cup events

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH