Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Headband of Magic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Headband of Magic
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Legendary Perfect Headband of Magic TwoSwords. 11-22-2014 09:48
 RE: Legendary Perfect Headband of Magic Seven82 11-22-2014 17:54

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Legendary Perfect Headband of Magic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Headband of Magic
Helmet (Only for females)
Defence: 144
Effects: APPEARANCE +14, PERCEPTION +9, BLOOD PTS -7 %, item defence increased by 6 for every 4 levels
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, STRENGTH: 9, Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 615 000 Lgo

What is current price for it?
I give 400k pop.. Legendary Perfect Headband of Magic
It's still preatty rare: magic only-7% do HP, not like blood - 10%, and perception for gunners and rangers it's preatty awasom Smile Could You help me how much worth it?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
11-22-2014 09:48 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

200K or so??

IGN - Sevendustx
11-22-2014 17:54 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Headband of Magic

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH