Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Disposables lists on all pages... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disposables lists on all pages... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Disposables lists on all pages... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...that would benefit from them.

Like we have on the arena screens, can we have the disposable drop down list on the attack, quest, join / start siege, join / start expo, & join / start KoTH ---- and any other places I forgot.

Those drop down menus are so handy - much easier than have to click through pages, plus you may not be online for end of expo to buy a disposable etc.

Thanks
C.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-19-2015 20:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What excacly you mean by that?

The way of disposables are bought automaticly like in arenas (1vs1+defense/3vs3/clan) or just the list of dispos that you can choose when joining?

I would agree for the drop down list of dispos to choose from when joining the koth/expos even ambushes but i wouldn't go as far as automatic buy of disposables that are somewhat hardwired into you like in arenas that you can have set up disposable that is bought automaticly when attacked in arenas working like that in expos.

Disposables are risk of the player who is buying them when setting up in expos/koth that is nullified when attacked by other player.

But i'm going off topic right now. The dropdown list would be nice to have when joining into koth/expo but now to be bought automaticly like in arenas.

03-06-2015 16:27 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, you're right I got excited - I meant just the drop-down list on every required page, so you don't have to jump around pages, etc.

However, just read your reply on other page about the ad revenue, and suspect this is why this is like that also....... lame.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-13-2015 16:25 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Disposables lists on all pages...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH