Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What to do next » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What to do next
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 What to do next Pissedoffhyperion 03-25-2015 17:07
 RE: What to do next Paranoia 03-25-2015 21:06
 RE: What to do next Scourge 03-26-2015 09:21

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

What to do next Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

soooo just hit level 100 and here is my setup

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3bb47405f5

what should i concerntrate on making next? id like a tigers kilt of the night but that's alot of effort and basically all for about +8 agility and i'd lose the punishment effect....

jewerally seems ok, but it sucks, however anything better i dont think im ever going to get on this server......same for a leg demonic katana of suicide....would it be worth making a non suffixed dancing set for when i need more agility? or will the bonuses from this barely be worth it.

any ideas?
03-25-2015 17:07 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing worth doing is quick on this game... vengeful... deadly... dancing... arachnid... pick one and focus.

All are good calls

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-25-2015 21:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

also that link is not valid
03-26-2015 09:21 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What to do next

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH