Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » [arena 3*3] Team ranking points: 8751 vs 10053 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [arena 3*3] Team ranking points: 8751 vs 10053
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
swed

Registration Date: 03-11-2010

[arena 3*3] Team ranking points: 8751 vs 10053 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 91462

Problem description:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=517353&key=966f7df28e

Is it normal?

11-02-2015 20:41 swed is offline Search for Posts by swed Add swed to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you mean exactly?

11-03-2015 06:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think he means what sort of stupid system picks 2 teams to fight that far apart from points.

1302 difference between them, so for it to pick something that far apart would it not look at something relatively close based on points? If so that means there had not been another team that has between 8752 and 10052 points..??
11-03-2015 18:17 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
swed

Registration Date: 03-11-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by swed

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
What do you mean exactly?

Really? Do not you understand what I mean? it is much easier to pretend boots, than to solve the problem.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
I think he means what sort of stupid system picks 2 teams to fight that far apart from points.

1302 difference between them, so for it to pick something that far apart would it not look at something relatively close based on points? If so that means there had not been another team that has between 8752 and 10052 points..??

BINGO! )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by swed: 11-03-2015 19:31.

11-03-2015 19:30 swed is offline Search for Posts by swed Add swed to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

This was a simple question, I'm not a frequent arena-goer Tongue

11-04-2015 06:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Anyways, this is most likely due to the low population and a bit of bad luck.

11-05-2015 08:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010
Race in game: Absorber

It is not bad luck as it happens quite regularly.

Last time you told us to be patient and wait for cross-server arenas. When will be getting them?

11-08-2015 20:41 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It will happen eventually, there are just higher priorities along the way (like finishing runes)

11-09-2015 08:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » [arena 3*3] Team ranking points: 8751 vs 10053

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH