Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New premium option? Ambush deluxe? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New premium option? Ambush deluxe?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

New premium option? Ambush deluxe? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When this game was born, questing took forever, so much so you added shortening for those people who couldn't allocate that much time to the game, then quest deluxe to make it possible to do all pilgrimages with just a 3 min timer on each. Very nice, very handy.

Nothing has been done towards ambushing though, yeah shortening and taxi helps but what about when all your attacks have been attacked and aren't available for another 1h 30mins. (in most cases) I don't have the time to wait around for the ability to attack, sometimes I have an missed out on the attack by a matter of seconds. Very annoying. Since I got to act 3, I've tried to get evo's but the time I'm online vs who's available to attack is often very slim and because of that only managed Level 3 Absorb and I'm level 87.

With my proposition of Ambush Deluxe, you could enter your attacks into a list, calculate how long with or without taxi and attack all the players in the list regardless of how long they are protected for.

BUT with Quest Deluxe it's not as beneficial as doing them one by one so my thought to make Ambush Deluxe feasible would be to deny resource taking, only make it for the exp, poh and evo points. No one would be losing or gaining resources. Or even just exp + evo points no, poh. Whichever the devs think would be fairer.

I'm looking forward to reading replies on my idea of an additional way to earn exp and evo points for those who don't have the time to play.

04-21-2016 15:27 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Darkthunder

Registration Date: 07-16-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also wanted to suggest this but not as a premium option but as a free option for all(maybe premium for blood/people/lgo).This will be like "caravan" option for quests.
05-02-2016 12:08 Darkthunder is offline Search for Posts by Darkthunder Add Darkthunder to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So basically a game where you register.. Tell it what to do.. And not come back..
05-02-2016 13:11 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Darkthunder

Registration Date: 07-16-2009

You do come back:to buy and sell items,start/join expeditions/k.o.t.h/arena,train stats and more.
05-02-2016 13:15 Darkthunder is offline Search for Posts by Darkthunder Add Darkthunder to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New premium option? Ambush deluxe?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH