Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Trade & Auction Epic items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trade & Auction Epic items
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Darkthunder

Registration Date: 07-16-2009

Trade & Auction Epic items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry if this was already suggested.The idea is to be able to trade and put epic items in the Auction House.Why?Because while some afford to junk Epic Hawk's items, others barely drop a decent Epic item and this won't change.For me and other people i'm sure,legendary items from Auction House are useless,unless i want a certain item to complete a set,or you you're still in A1.And since Epic items are the next equipment,they should also be tradeable.The developers probably already had this in mind but it would be great if it was implemented sooner because it's a shame to junk good equipment instead of selling it to others.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Darkthunder: 05-02-2016 13:09.

05-02-2016 13:07 Darkthunder is offline Search for Posts by Darkthunder Add Darkthunder to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Trade & Auction Epic items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH