Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auctions headache » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auctions headache 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UniversalRecipient

Registration Date: 04-05-2016

Auctions headache Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been playing Blood Wars for a month now, and I like the game very much. PvP--fine. Depth--fine. Progression--fine. However, what's slowly starting to turn me off to Blood Wars is the Auctions. My god, they're **TEDIOUS**.

The main problem lies in their very limited search capabilities. I am NOT asking to eliminate the current filters for prefix, suffix, jakost :-), etc. However, these filters require me to memorize details that, quite frankly, I have no desire to memorize. I do NOT want to memorize that, for example, "of the Smuggler" adds Reputation. I do NOT want to memorize that I can equip [trousers] "of Secrecy" at level 12 and "of the Scout" at level 16.

Please add any or all of the following filters to the Auctions:

1. A checkbox similar to "Only with bid" that says something like "I can equip". When the box is checked, the Auctions will only list items that I can currently equip.

2. Filters for each component of the item Requirements. Here's just one example... A field where I can specify Level requirement. If I enter "27" in the field, the Auctions will only list items that can be equipped at Level 27. OR Two fields where I can specify a range of Level requirements. If I enter "27" in the first field and "29" in the second field, the Auctions will only list items that can be equipped at Levels 27 through 29. If I enter nothing in the first field and "29" in the second field, the Auctions will list all items that can be equipped at Levels 1 through 29. Etc. Etc. Etc.

3. Filters for each component of the item Effects. Here's just one example... A checkbox for "Appearance". If I select this checkbox, the Auctions will only list items that add Appearance. Etc. Etc. Etc.

4. Radio buttons for "And" and "Or". If I select "And" and I enter nothing in the first Level field, "33" in the second Level field, and I check the "Toughness" box, the Auctions will only list items that can be equipped at Levels 1 through 33 *AND* add Toughness.

PLEASE...before this headache caused by the Auctions gets the best of me.
05-03-2016 00:54 UniversalRecipient is offline Search for Posts by UniversalRecipient Add UniversalRecipient to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why is it only you that ever complains about everthing
05-03-2016 19:17 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The man's got a point Smile

05-04-2016 12:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
mitchell1996

Registration Date: 10-31-2015

Im sorry but i have played this game for 7-8 years now and you dont have to memorise you can click on the item in the auction and it will come up with the details about what bonuses it gives you and what stats you need to equip the item
05-16-2016 13:13 mitchell1996 is offline Search for Posts by mitchell1996 Add mitchell1996 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auctions headache

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH