Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Notification from **HELL** » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Notification from **HELL** 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UniversalRecipient

Registration Date: 04-05-2016

Notification from **HELL** Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shortly after the "Velvet" revolution in my country, my wife and I wanted to buy a residence. We went to a real estate agency named "Laniček".

In all of my years, I've never seen anything like "Laniček". They charged a fee for each address that interested us. If we visited the address with an agent. If we looked by ourselves. We had to pay a ridiculous fee for **EACH** address.

I quickly realized two things:
  1. Mr. Laniček was afraid that buyers and sellers would cut him out of the sale and he would lose his commission;
  2. People, such as Laniček, who are paranoid of thieves...they are usually thieves themselves.

=====

Especially in the "SPECIAL OFFERS" section of Necropolis's Shop, I am becoming very tired of the notification: "Operation was not successful due to invalid link or clicking REFRESH or BACK."

In the hundreds (thousands?) of games that I have ever played, I cannot remember a single game that displayed such a ridiculous notification.

Deny as emphatically as you wish, but I suspect that the motive behind this notification is a lack of trust in Blood Wars players. To prevent a small handful of players from cheating, you are hugely inconveniencing honest players:
  • We cannot open another tab in our browser to check equipment that we already own in our Armoury without getting this message;
  • We cannot sell Junk to get sufficient Money to make a purchase without getting this message.

By the time that we are ready to buy an item in the "SPECIAL OFFERS" section of Necropolis's Shop, it's often GONE. I have missed several good items due to this notification from **HELL**.

Necropolis's Auctions are barren. Players don't sell their items on the Auctions very much, and the system doesn't "prime" the Auctions like on Underworld. Good items do not appear very often in the "SPECIAL OFFERS" section of Necropolis's Shop. It's difficult enough to get good items on Necropolis--why do you want to hinder us even more with this ridiculous notification?

PLEASE

1. Get rid of the notification. Learn to trust the players on Blood Wars, and find another way to catch the cheaters.

2. Change the mechanics of the "SPECIAL OFFERS" section of Necropolis's Shop. When we display the "SPECIAL OFFERS" section of Necropolis's Shop, leave each link for items active until the **player** a) buys the item, b) refreshes the page, or c) leaves the page.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by UniversalRecipient: 05-22-2016 09:07.

05-22-2016 09:05 UniversalRecipient is offline Search for Posts by UniversalRecipient Add UniversalRecipient to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

£10 to the person who bans this loon.

05-22-2016 15:16 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I stopped reading after about the 9th word when he was talking about buying a house
05-22-2016 20:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=settings&do=delchar
http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=settings&do=delchar

Both those links should help you

05-25-2016 09:52 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Notification from **HELL**

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH