Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Barren Necropolis Auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Barren Necropolis Auctions 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UniversalRecipient

Registration Date: 04-05-2016

Barren Necropolis Auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As I wrote in yesterday's whine about the "Notification from **HELL**":

quote:
Necropolis's Auctions are barren. Players don't sell their items on the Auctions very much.

I currently have a list of 12 (count 'em...12) items in my Armoury that I would like to offer on the Auctions. However, I can't yet because my Zone 4 space has "OLD MARKET LEVEL 3", which only allows a maximum 2 trade offers.

Old Market is expensive to upgrade. Besides, why do it? An upgrade to Old Market only affects sellers; buyers can make bids on an unlimited number of items.

SUGGESTIONS

1. On Necropolis ONLY (Underworld doesn't have a problem), increase the number of trade offers allowed per Old Market level.

2. Occasionally (??once per month, ??once every two weeks) have a temporary system effect that doubles a player's number of allowed trade offers.
05-23-2016 08:50 UniversalRecipient is offline Search for Posts by UniversalRecipient Add UniversalRecipient to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes

npc son's name : cpu

05-23-2016 13:01 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Barren Necropolis Auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH