Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Treasure points » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Treasure points
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

Treasure points Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: NeSTeA

Problem description: 756 / 2070 Smile I think its little bug coz belt is almost at the end of line ~80-90%.

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
08-02-2016 12:47 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true, but as i remember yesterday it was 1300+ max not 2070

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

08-02-2016 14:32 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it is UI error on quest page i think
http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=quest

it shows 2070 for me also but in list selection it shows 0/750

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-02-2016 14:57 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The limit was increased by 900 yesterday, we're planning on completely removing it in the next patch.

08-03-2016 07:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Treasure points

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH