Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Carapace evolution » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Carapace evolution
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zdygr

Registration Date: 11-07-2010

Carapace evolution Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There were 2 changes that made Carapace much less useful than it was (and it wasn't so great in the first place): 1. Reduction of HP bonus from % of all HP to % of base HP (BTW it's not recorded in evo description), and 2. Addition of combat stats and changes increasing abundance of damage and defense ignore enchants, making 7-14-21-28 toughness even less important than it was.

To make it more useful, I propose to change the additional bonus of Carapace level 4: instead of +10% HP, make it +10% damage reduction.

10-03-2016 09:51 Zdygr is offline Search for Posts by Zdygr Add Zdygr to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, i will prefer to add back 10% (hp + buildings hp)
or hp regeneration every LVL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 10-03-2016 18:14.

10-03-2016 18:13 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Zdygr

Registration Date: 11-07-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zdygr
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Regeneration does not seem to be in the same vein.
10% HP is similar to what I propose. I just think damage reduction is more interesting because there are too few sources of it now.

10-07-2016 07:32 Zdygr is offline Search for Posts by Zdygr Add Zdygr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Carapace evolution

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH