Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo? theheraldofogc 01-16-2017 19:08

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really like my Black Knight, but it's only really good in King of the Hill.

I WAS working on 1H melee equipment, intending to switch into a high agility Berkerker build to fill a useful niche for my Clan.

Aaaaaand I've just picked up some decent HP Enchantments, reinforcing my tanking ways.

What do I do?

Keep working on 1H melee, switch when done?

Or auction off all those merge pieces and bits of armour I was working on, then just keep the faith alive?

EDIT: Is an Aura of the Beast build viable, now Beast's Hide has been buffed? That's something new since I started down this path.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theheraldofogc: 01-16-2017 19:28.

01-16-2017 19:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH