Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Reduce to hit bonus on legendary 2h » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reduce to hit bonus on legendary 2h 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reduce to hit bonus on legendary 2h Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you made legendary weapons, 2h melee weapons were give +25% to hit chance.
This was done to ensure that 2h weapons could have the same to hit range as 1h weapons.

But today with the huger number of stats we can have; bonus stats from training, enchants, evolutions, arcana runes and talismen. 2h melee can easily hit higher agility range than 1h melee.

I think this is unintentional and maybe a reduction of the bonus is in order. Maybe drop to to hit bonus to 15% like 1h guns

01-30-2017 13:26 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by dooz
RE: Reduce to hit bonus on legendary 2h Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But on the other hand i find that the trademark of 2h weapons used to be higher damage. But with the talismen crit multipliers 1h weapons outdamages 2h weapons.

So my suggestion would be to reduce the to hit chance greatly and give 2h melee weapons +% bonus damage like 2h guns have it

01-30-2017 13:38 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Reduce to hit bonus on legendary 2h Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
But on the other hand i find that the trademark of 2h weapons used to be higher damage. But with the talismen crit multipliers 1h weapons outdamages 2h weapons.

So my suggestion would be to reduce the to hit chance greatly and give 2h melee weapons +% bonus damage like 2h guns have it

I recently bought 2x p5 agile waki of suicide (non-leg) and my agility increased to 490 but I would always miss anything above 500 agility.

So I tried my leg flail an could still hit around 490-500 agility so I ended up selling them.

I'm not agreeing with the idea to change the chance to hit bonus because getting a great 2h weapon is still nigh impossible because of a) how rare useful drops are and b) ridiculously priced because they're so rare only the top elite (like Mr. Nndungu here) can afford them.

Most mid-range Berserkers like myself will still be using a vengeance suffix for some time, changing the bonus will set us all back months and months.

02-01-2017 15:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Reduce to hit bonus on legendary 2h

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH