Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » i got great idea for the game ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i got great idea for the game ;)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

i got great idea for the game ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i got great idea for the game Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
hiya guys.

not sure if right place but couldnt find anything to updates ideas lol.

when players do sieges instead of adding all the points up on each sides i think that it should show what points each clan has going into the sieges it would be alot easier then counting all players up and have it showing in the siege section cus some clan leaders what say like 800 points so all u they would have to do and us players would just look up at what points are in the siege at the moment and if needed add some or dont need anymore to join.

what u think guys and gals

regards.
02-08-2009 11:56 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think something like this was already proposed. I would let it be as it is just add number of points as tooltip info when you move over list of participants.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-08-2009 12:04 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

or show both

at the bottom of the participants, wouldnt be to hard hard to add a sum of all the points

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-08-2009 12:07 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » i got great idea for the game ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH