Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Quest % calculation question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quest % calculation question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Quest % calculation question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When doing quest's you want the best % ofc..

but when you level up they drop x%

For act 1 its 5% every 2 lvls... lvl 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and so on and so forth..
atleast according to the Quest Calculator

but how about Act 2 ?

is it the same amount of % they drop and at every 2 levels aswell ?

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Impetus: 02-27-2009 14:00.

02-27-2009 13:59 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
tomek1919

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It doesn't matter in what act you are when it comes to level. % drops at 3,5,7,9...,49,50,52,54,...,72,73,75, 77, further is uknown for now, at least for me.

And in act 1:

Easy quests -5%
Normal quests -3%
Hard quests -1%

Act 2:

Easy quests -3%
Normal quests -1%
Hard quests -1%

02-27-2009 14:37 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Boot Camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tomek1919
It doesn't matter in what act you are when it comes to level. % drops at 3,5,7,9...,49,50,52,54,...,72,73,75, 77, further is uknown for now, at least for me.

And in act 1:

Easy quests -5%
Normal quests -3%
Hard quests -1%

Act 2:

Easy quests -3%
Normal quests -1%
Hard quests -1%

does that mean if you advance to act ll earlier, you have better quest %s?

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by oh_teh_noes: 03-08-2009 23:51.

03-08-2009 23:51 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Nope, it'll get recalculaged as far as I remember.

03-09-2009 01:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Quest % calculation question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH