Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Emerald Amulet of Blood and Ring of Misdemeanour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Emerald Amulet of Blood and Ring of Misdemeanour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DziQs

Registration Date: 03-12-2009

Emerald Amulet of Blood and Ring of Misdemeanour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Emerald Amulet of Blood CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +5, CHARISMA +2, BLOOD PTS +10 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, APPEARANCE: 2
Selling price: 14 750 Lgo

Ring of Misdemeanour CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +1, REPUTATION +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 8, APPEARANCE: 4
Selling price: 4 000 Lgo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DziQs: 03-12-2009 19:25.

03-12-2009 18:54 DziQs is offline Search for Posts by DziQs Add DziQs to your Buddy List
DziQs

Registration Date: 03-12-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by DziQs
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please help me
03-13-2009 12:54 DziQs is offline Search for Posts by DziQs Add DziQs to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5k i can offer you if you wanna Smile please wrote to me in game Smile nick kizame Smile

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin
12-20-2009 17:59 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by Kizame
5k i can offer you if you wanna Smile please wrote to me in game Smile nick kizame Smile

quote:
Regulations of 'Evaluations'
1. In this forum you can ONLY evaluate. If you want to buy or sell something there are appropriate forums.

Warning for Kizame. Make a buyers thread or send offer in pm next time.

12-23-2009 18:23 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

10k good for a set

12-23-2009 18:57 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

RE: Emerald Amulet of Blood and Ring of Misdemeanour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ring of Misdemeanor

JUNKFrown

IGN=wezman
12-24-2009 14:25 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Emerald Amulet of Blood and Ring of Misdemeanour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH