Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Runic Trousers of Shepherd » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Runic Trousers of Shepherd 7 Votes - Average Rating: 4.86
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zielonyjezus

Registration Date: 09-06-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Runic Trousers of Shepherd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Runic Trousers of Shepherd CLOSE
Pants
Defence: 11
Effects: LUCK +5, defence +6, PERCEPTION +3, TOUGHNESS -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 23, STRENGTH: 21
Selling price: 20 850 Lgo

just being curious how much? it will be never for sale, unless i drop betterWink
03-24-2009 19:43 zielonyjezus is offline Search for Posts by zielonyjezus Add zielonyjezus to your Buddy List
myzlo

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Clan: FnV

RE: Runic Trousers of Shepherd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice drop Big Grin 1kk for now, later maybe 500k
03-24-2009 20:18 myzlo is offline Search for Posts by myzlo Add myzlo to your Buddy List
Kazuyas

images/avatars/avatar-379.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2009

RE: Runic Trousers of Shepherd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by myzlo
nice drop Big Grin 1kk for now, later maybe 500k

for now its 30k because not many ppl have that amount of pop.

Later 500 agree

03-24-2009 21:02 Kazuyas is offline Search for Posts by Kazuyas Add Kazuyas to your Buddy List
PuniYa

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

~80-100k for now, 300k later
03-24-2009 21:16 PuniYa is offline Search for Posts by PuniYa Add PuniYa to your Buddy List
Undertaker

Registration Date: 02-20-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

400k PoP

03-25-2009 14:23 Undertaker is offline Search for Posts by Undertaker Add Undertaker to your Buddy List
stokrotka

Registration Date: 02-25-2009

nice 400-500k
03-25-2009 15:49 stokrotka is offline Search for Posts by stokrotka Add stokrotka to your Buddy List
PANICZ Grzesiek

Registration Date: 03-02-2009

pleas a link for a dopp
03-25-2009 19:24 PANICZ Grzesiek is offline Search for Posts by PANICZ Grzesiek Add PANICZ Grzesiek to your Buddy List
ifryt

Registration Date: 02-23-2009

junk Big Grin

700k pop for now, even if nobody have that much Smile

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

of course no, we dont need rules...
03-26-2009 08:29 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Yamuna

images/avatars/avatar-543.gif

Registration Date: 03-26-2009

apart from 5 luck its not adding stats so that runik trousers with no sufix would be better than those and that why they are worth no more than 350k for now & later. 700k is good price for good runics...

03-26-2009 10:02 Yamuna is offline Homepage of Yamuna Search for Posts by Yamuna Add Yamuna to your Buddy List
Kazuyas

images/avatars/avatar-379.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2009

quote:
Originally posted by ifryt
junk Big Grin

700k pop for now, even if nobody have that much Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Yamuna
apart from 5 luck its not adding stats so that runik trousers with no sufix would be better than those and that why they are worth no more than 350k for now & later. 700k is good price for good runics...

yeaaaaaaaaaa man evaluation is for inform someone how much can he earn if he sell this item. So tell me who have 350k right now?? Hmmm any clan can gain that much pop now? Tell me... which one??

Editfor Yamuna:

If you are right then evaluation will have no point. Something is worth 20k so I will try to sell it for 20k. Same problem was on polish r3. Items were evaluated for X POP and seller has problems to sell it for 0,5X pop. Because of ppl like U evaluation isn't helpful for anyone...

quote:
Originally posted by Yamuna
no, evaluation is to estimate value of item, doesn't matter if somebody has enough money to pay or not. that shows the value of item...

So u think that this thread is only for SPAM hmmm maby Wink I tought that this thread inform ppl what to do with item if he don't need it Tongue

SPAM RULEZ

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kazuyas: 03-27-2009 15:18.

03-26-2009 18:22 Kazuyas is offline Search for Posts by Kazuyas Add Kazuyas to your Buddy List
Yamuna

images/avatars/avatar-543.gif

Registration Date: 03-26-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Kazuyas
yeaaaaaaaaaa man evaluation is for inform someone how much can he earn if he sell this item. So tell me who have 350k right now?? Hmmm any clan can gain that much pop now? Tell me... which one??

no, evaluation is to estimate value of item, doesn't matter if somebody has enough money to pay or not. that shows the value of item...

thats why i'm telling that is 350k now and later.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Yamuna: 03-26-2009 23:02.

03-26-2009 23:01 Yamuna is offline Homepage of Yamuna Search for Posts by Yamuna Add Yamuna to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Runic Trousers of Shepherd

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH