Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » ur intrests » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ur intrests 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007
Race in game: Absorber

ur intrests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wot are ur intrests

07-07-2007 15:14 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am a national swimmer, just got back from a competition in manchester (6 hours away)

07-07-2007 19:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My interests?
Sometimes i like to sit and play as long as i can play games like BW =]
Really, i am a good basketball player =)

07-26-2007 11:17 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

ther ur intrests ollie i think he meens like real life lol myn football pc ps2 guns simple one s
07-28-2007 12:40
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

sorry i was using it to hold notes and pressed post by accident, its deleated

i like to play football and badminton, i enjoy talking to my friends and ofcourse bw

CLICK.
07-28-2007 12:42 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
alphonse
unregistered

bw is great badminton is cool am good at it Pleased
07-28-2007 12:44
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Bw, Wii, 360, footie, swimming, badmington (got a big next fixed up in my garden, so i can play badmington everyday! Trouble is, my bros keep hitting all the shuttles over...) and ofcourse TV. I also read the odd book once every few weeks, just finished Deathly Hallows =).

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
07-28-2007 12:51 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

ive read deathly hallows too, its really good
isnt it a bit hard to play badminton outside atm cos its so windy, i have a net but i take it down so i can play footie Smile
i alo go on perfspot (its like myspace)

CLICK.
07-28-2007 12:54 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
alphonse
unregistered

do any of u like guns
07-28-2007 12:57
izthemasterqq

Lol, i play everyday when there's NO Rain Is there? Like today. Shame that the day that crazyb, also kNOwn as BRET came over to mine, it was raining.

Yeah, deathly hollows is really good, i expected it to end like that, but I won't give it away here on the forums... Have you read Bloodbeast yet? Mine was just delivered before.

I don't know much about guns, but i like them.

07-28-2007 12:58 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

i did not expect deathly hallows to end like that.

ps why is NO BRET Speciallised in red?

CLICK.
07-28-2007 13:13 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
alphonse
unregistered

beacuse bret stinks lol only joking bret izzy didnt bret play halo with u an get batterded Tongue
07-28-2007 13:16
izthemasterqq

no lol, i had 10 kills, he had 6, i wuz owning him on the ghost fighter plane, then he asked me to stop, and face him with guns. He got the sniper, and we were playing in an open field with a base at both ends, so it was very easy for him to pick me off. Anyway, it ended 15-14 to Bret. Next time, we'll play in a more complex area, and see how he does then! Becuase the sniper rifle won't help him...at all.

07-28-2007 13:20 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

lol u kill him Big Grin
07-28-2007 13:21
Scillage
Forum Legend

I finished deathly hallows on sunday am, i thought that Joanne wouldnt be able to end it all and tie it up properly and make it understandable, but she worked her magic and it workedSmile

PS: here is a website that talked about all of the mysteries of harry potter and they managed to figure out what was going to happen approximately before the book even came out!!

www.beyondhogwarts.com

07-28-2007 13:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
izthemasterqq

Lol, there no (a) point now that i've finished the book, but you're right. She worked it out well, and managed to make it fit perfectly together with the previous books, to create a more exciting ending.

Answer my Question, have you read Bloodbeast yet?

07-28-2007 13:25 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

lol the book af only read is lord of the ring two towers and 50 cent peices to weight
an stone cold red that one in school
07-28-2007 13:25
Scillage
Forum Legend

Is anybody looking at underworld records, i spent ages updating that and i might as well've not bothered

07-28-2007 13:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

i dont get wot u have done to it
p.s people do alot of things in this world an nobody take s any notice Tongue
07-28-2007 13:28
Scillage
Forum Legend

I have added stuff and spent time updating it because before it was last updated 14th of the 5th 07

07-28-2007 13:40 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

does ant body no when the tourment will be ready
07-28-2007 13:44
Scillage
Forum Legend

No they are still making it, stop going on about it please

07-28-2007 13:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

kk Smile cant wait till its done wots the best movie u have watched
07-28-2007 13:51
izthemasterqq

Can you explain this tournament to me please, i havn't heard about it.

Rise of the silver surfer was good
Ransom is also very good, especially that amazing actor who get's kidnapped, what's his name again?

07-28-2007 14:00 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

i think the actor you are thinking about is nick NOLTe (my vampire name Smile )
i agree he is a great actor

CLICK.
07-28-2007 14:02 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Don't worry about tournament. Average human live 65 years so you will die before it is implanted.
07-28-2007 14:04 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

hehe lol nice joke elisabeth

07-28-2007 14:39 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

thats ded funny that in it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin no
07-28-2007 14:42
Scillage
Forum Legend

Will you stop making remarks like that plz alphonse

07-28-2007 14:59 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

kk sorry Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 07-28-2007 15:03.

07-28-2007 15:01
Chrupencjusz

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Im very good basketball player Smile and i make graphics too...

08-21-2007 20:18 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007

RE: ur intrests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my interests are probably playing on my psp and my ps3 and the 360 elite and must not forget fishing Big Grin

11-16-2007 13:29 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
mp_dazz

images/avatars/avatar-112.jpg

Registration Date: 11-10-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

intrests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fishing,mixed fighting arts training,airfix,weight training,BW,

I am 1WarGod i live to fight and will take my place back with the Gods..

give up now y you can
Tongue
11-16-2007 14:03 mp_dazz is offline Search for Posts by mp_dazz Add mp_dazz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » ur intrests

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH