Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Legendary one handed guns » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary one handed guns 2 Votes - Average Rating: 3.002 Votes - Average Rating: 3.002 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Legendary one handed guns Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone think that legendary one handed guns are overpowered +35% chance to hit and plus 30% weapon damage but on top of that legendary bonus stack so they get +70% chance to hit and 60% weapon damage if they have two of them (based on uzis).
then on top of that add tats and over equipment you are probaly talking about over 100% on both to hit and weapon damage.
anyone else think thats a bit much.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-30-2009 13:03.

03-30-2009 12:50 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Legendary one handed guns Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary guns are good, no doubt. But the bonuses does not work like you say. To hit and Damage is calculated per gun, so the % bonuses are not added together.

To hit
(Perception*3+regular to hit bonuses)+35%

Damage
(weapon damage+item bonus+knowledge bonus+tattoo bonus)+30%
or in case of critical
(weapon damage+item bonus+knowledge bonus+tattoo bonus)*1,5+30%

03-30-2009 14:11 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In tutoral its say that legendary bonus goes ontop of other bonus so that means they do stack on each other. otherwise i wouldnt b getting hit for 126 per hit without a crit over 8 attacks per round. so it does work like that.
And am getting thoses stats from a uzi in auction no other tats or bonus on top of it. check closed auction and look at the bonus

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-30-2009 16:34.

03-30-2009 16:31 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you don't want to believe someone that is actually using the guns then why bother complaining?

With the right equip it can be done...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2f5ebbec71

03-30-2009 16:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

What am getting at is the stacked bonus of both guns together before you add equipment, tats on top.
03-30-2009 17:06 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
diablo

The bonus DOES NOT stack, it is exactly as Nndungu wrote.
EDIT: If the +25% to hit would stack I'd hit every shot...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a161864b6d

03-30-2009 17:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

These effects do not stack, legendary properties are for counter for each weapon separately

03-30-2009 17:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Am just going by the tutoral and it says legendary percentage modiers sum up with other percentage moderfires (soz about spelling) so a legendary pencetage modiefire adds on any other there is. if you see what am getting at thats why i belive the bonus for the one handed guns stack a legendary percentage bonus is still a percentage bonus to be sumed up with. when someone who could bearly hit me with uzis gets two legendary uzis then doesnt miss a shot its strange to me.
am probaly being really thick here but am just taking it how i read it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-30-2009 19:28.

03-30-2009 19:16 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

They do sum up, but for the individual weapon.... melee- and ranged weapons have modifiers to make critical hit, they sum up with the other critical chance % you have, to give you a total critical % for that individual weapon. The only 'exception' is +5% of dodge for 1-h melee, this sums up to a total dodge chance for your character

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-30-2009 20:01.

03-30-2009 19:57 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

i was saying/writing a lot about overpowered leg 1h guns ... and nobody was saying that i am right ... however - looking a fight when nndungu was hitting mine 190 perc with 112 was not comfortable ...

from mine point of view - bonus to hit is definetly overpowered ... i will always stick to it !!
03-30-2009 21:22 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

1h leg gunners get the extra to hit because 2h guns have it automatically with the +perc tht u get (amongst other things like crit), whereas 2h gunners get increased dmg and an extra shot because 1h gunners already have these attributes...

it balances itself out wether u wana see it or not imo.

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

03-30-2009 21:32 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Seems overpowered to me. Same thing that happens to scy happens to me, i hit someone with much less perc than me and they hit everytime, surely the the chance to hit from tats doesnt cover a gap of 78 perc
03-30-2009 21:39 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

this is what i wrote before ... what for i should upgrade my equipment and increase stats if any noob can take good preco, hunters, shepherd and 2x1h gun and hit me ... pointless ... because with 100perc he will hit 130 ... plus other bonuses ... and its just for using a bloody unbalanced gun ...
03-30-2009 21:44 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Only hunting rifle and sniper get perception ak-47 and fin-fal dont. am not just on about crit am on about all bonus they have since they do sum up with each other you do get two overpowered guns then tats and equipment on top its ur rules am just pointing out the flaw in them. i could take them without tats and still hit anything you can even solo black whites and depending if it triped out on special attacks even a phonix.
And you can only hold one ranged weapon or 2handed gun so they cant sum up with the other weapon. sorry but legendary gives percentage bonus put two together and they WILL sum up each other. ive got the lvl 5 sniper tat +75 to hit and i keep missing ppl with leg 1 handed guns even when my perc sits at 91 then add my + to hit on top. i can even shoot a phonix and do over 1500 dam to them so how come i cant hit some1 with lower perc than me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-30-2009 22:09.

03-30-2009 22:02 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Scyanide, i am able to hit you because of two things:
1) I am a collector
2) I use legendary guns

If i was not collector I would need 141 perception to be able to hit you with legendary guns. I think this is about maximum perception for Diablo.

If i was collector but not using legendary guns i would need 160 perception to hit you. Do you think this is possible for a collector to reach such perception? maybe in 10 levels but not now

Since i am collector AND i use legendary guns i can hit (112+30)+35%=191.

Edit:
Darc, to hit is calculated per weapon the +35% each individual weapon, they don't affect the weapon in your other hand. And the same goes for +30% damage bonus. And yes Ak-47 and Fn-Fal have no critical and ignore defense, but the sniper and assassin tattoo does. And shooting at people that uses legendary guns does not affect your chance of hitting them

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-30-2009 22:25.

03-30-2009 22:15 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Even when the game states it does. due to it saying legendary weapons sum up with percetage modifers last i checked both guns have percetage modifiers so they will sum up with each other. check it in tutorials under act II
03-30-2009 22:24 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

you are always saying the same ... but look at diablos dmg - 280+ when crit shot ok ? this is almost what i am doing with my sniper rifle ... but i have 6 shots he has 16 ... and he is hitting me no matter how high perc i can get ... thats why i have no chance to fight with you or him ...

i need 200+ perc ... and its not that easy to get ...

thats why its too big bonus for you ... thats why itc not balance ... i chose bigger perc and bigger dmg ( up to this time because of diablos scropios which are doing similar dmg ) but less number of shots - i am the only one sniper who can get 5 or 6 shots ... you chose more shots, lower dmg and lower perc ... but with those 1h guns it doesnt matter - you are always hitting high perc because you have +35% to hit ...

accept it - its overpowered ... and this bonus should be decreased ...
03-30-2009 22:30 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Darc:
If you don't believe what i'm saying try checking it yourself.
Diablos expo today, Anubis:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c9c852efec

Look at all my misses. If the 35% bonuses where added together it should be a total 70% increase. That should give me a total effective perception for hitting:
119+30(from +90 to hit bonus)=149
149 +70% = 253,3 if that was the case i believe that i would be hitting Anubis a bit more Wink

In fact my effective perception for hitting was 201

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-30-2009 22:34.

03-30-2009 22:31 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

And moreover check my damage against him.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-30-2009 22:35 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I actually think that the legednary that really got screwed was 2H guns... in honesty.

1H guns needed them bonus' to become usable, as we've seen legendary ranged is usuable. And also 2H melee, well once someone has a legendary murderous mace they'll become pretty unstoppable with black knight tattoos.

Scyanide, compare the number of attacks you have to the number of attacks I have, as a gangster. I have no critical chance, and If I want phigh percep I'll never have crit chance, at max I can have 12 attacks using solar, I#d need hunters to hit a sniper, so speed is out of the question. Then look at your chance to critical per shot....

The problem is you are looking at one specific aspect, the Gunman.... which is a damage dealer, but sucks at absorbing damage. Look at all aspects. Both assassin and Sniper can fight with or without legendary 2H guns.... it's not possible for a 1H gunner who isn't gunman, in reality.

Your imperfection.
03-30-2009 22:57 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

i dont understand what you just said ...

and if someone will find legendary murderous mace will be not stoppable ? this is what i was thinking will happen with rifle ... and you can hit me very easily ...

and i dont have great chance for crits as well ... i have sniper on g+5 and i am the only one who can have some perc and use it because its legend. and my chance for crit is around 60% with diamond 70 ... so its not that big for a sniper who always should have 85% ...

and u dont need perc - you have bloody +35% bonus ... what else you need ? why my rifle dont have this bonus he ? why i dont have dodge ? i have second shot because it was needed ... with 4 shots i was able to clean ears not to fight ... compare my dmg and bezettas dmg on expos ... or any other sniper ... however there is no point of doing dmg if someone with perc lower about 70points is hitting you 16 times ... and is doing similar dmg ...

and dont tell me about assassin - from bigger perspective is useless with 2h guns ...
03-30-2009 23:06 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I think 2H guns did get a rough deal. That's what I said above.

What I am saying is yes 35% chance extra to hit is nice, but we do indeed need it, otherwise we'd be back to not being able to expo. Also you could lower your percep, since gunners are hitting you already, and use some other gear to take them out.

Your critical damage is 2X, with a sniper you ignore toughness and armour, we only get armour and 2 out of three tattoos don't get criitcal chance, so where does that leave us?

Suggest some improvements for legendary 2h guns then... They may be taken into account, ranged certainly was. But Tiger claw is srtroming with a legendary shotgun, and he has less percep than many 1H gunman

Your imperfection.
03-30-2009 23:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I cant look at all the info coz i play using my phone. and incare you wondering am not on about you mortis i expect you to hand me back my a** with a ribbon on. but i use ether my ak-47+5 or my good hunting rifle+4. now with my ak-47 i get 6 shots and use my sniper tats +75 to hit ignores 20% def and 15% chance of crit and on avrage i do about 50-60 dam per hit. my good hunting rifle with tat bonus is ignore 60% def and 55% chance for crit and i usally do 78-86 dam crit i can get up to 200. avage hit of legendary 1h guns 100+ on crit 200+ and legendary would only give me +1 attack and 20% dam boost how does that even compare to 1h legendary guns? and you know expo monster a bloody tough for a reason. do you even have your badge for him. edit and sniper only has one crit tat.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-30-2009 23:26.

03-30-2009 23:21 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
diablo

First of all, please COUNT it!!!!
Then, Darc, the tutorial is not the Holy Bible and the fact that you think that the game must do exactly wat the tutorial says is undermined by your personal interpretation of what is written and the fact that anyone can edit the tutorial. Is it not enough when Szeszej (check his forum rank) explains to you how it works? And most of all, HE IS RIGHT! and you have been proved wrong by Nndungu, me and Szeszej. If you still want to carry on, then please post exact numbers, not just assumptions.

Sniper tattoo is good on expos untill medusa, then you have to max out your equip as Scyanide or tiger_claw did to do reasonable damage. 3 attack with a sniper rifle is good against golems, but not further.

Scyanide, if you're not satisfied with your damage then look at this...
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=6626eae33b
and please let me know when gunmen will be able to do the same.
You ignore 100% defence (toughness) with your sniper rifle, so you do your damage to ANYTHING that you hit, even Anubis if you hit him. I can hit him but I do 5 damage per shot if I'm lucky. Still think I'm overpowered? Get Bloody set and you will be able to deal MUCH more damage to high expo mobs than me.

As Raxis said already, 2h guns got a bit screwed on the legendary bonus, but if you look at tiger_claw you will see the tremendous damage he is dealing...

How much you have +to hit from tatoo? +75, I have none.
How much defence you ignore? 100%, I do 50% (just check the toughness of basilisk and higher...)
How much criticals you have on your gun? Dunno, but you have some and I have none.
Without the legendary bonus there would be NO WAY 1h guns would be usefull. Ant trust me on that, I struggled soooooo hard to hit medusa before act2 just because I have no +to hit.

Why is Nndungu hitting Scyanide? Well, explained already by the mastr collector himself. Oh, look an aspect of the game nobody was thinking about! Woooow. Again, if you count it you will find out...

And please don't even get me started about defence.... Snipers can have anti-melee defensive shotgun equips while 1h guns get owed all the time.

hats the point of arguing whether 1h or 2h guns are better if melee still owns everything if you have loads of agility and will dodge?

Feel free to rant, I'll d my best to answer all the reasonable questions you will ask me. I know I can count on Nndungu's help with this.

EDIT: Darc, please show me the gunmen that can do 200+ crits on your level. If you want to debate please choose samples that can be compared...

03-30-2009 23:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

To begin with i did include tats check 1st post. 2nd if tutoral wrong then change it i started this thread due to what it said which is being overlooked. 3rd if i have two guns each giving me +35% to hit not +35 chance to hit each that will add up show me where it says it doesnt?. for the record i can and do own melee players. when i get ambushed again by a certin person i'll post it and you will c my point theres no way i can beat him now. and i have really good good gunner equipment all based around agilty perc and knowlage i only have intel stuff so i can equip my guns. and nunduga proved my point by ambusing me 200 dam from normal hit (tho he is a much higher lvl than me) and my knowlage is same as his. i had to get crit to match it (sorry cant remember ur tat bonus). You might not have those bonus that i have and i only ignore 60% with hunting and 20% with ak-47 and you ignore 50% sorry but you got better part of deal extra hit extra dam loads of attacks and half my def gone mmmm and that doesnt make an overpowered gun how about giving my ak-47 the same bonus as your 1h gun since it doesnt have anything like your normal 1h guns lets see if you wouldnt say its overpowered and i would still ignore less def than you since you dont have a crit chance that would even it out.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-31-2009 00:28.

03-31-2009 00:24 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

diablo always the same ... why there is more players that complains about 1h guns bonus to hit ... i can accept ignorance of def you can have it ... i dont care - talk to devs about it ... however bonus to hit is too big ... and for me there is no point to upgrade my gear because you are hitting me all the time ... and your perception is good enough ... i am not saying that 1h was brilliant - before 1.1 was up to crap ... right now everything else is up to crap to compare that you are hitting anything you want .... and you are doing this 16 times ...

Edited by Artoir
03-31-2009 00:30 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Scyanide I am sure someone of your intelligence can find alternative words to use when describing 1h guns.

Warning for language

03-31-2009 00:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

right well im going to get bitten by some angry person with an opposing point of view here, but

why should you complain about the 1H gunners?

ive read all the arguments and i understand all the leg and stuff, but think about the damage you do, blod got a critical hit on wendigo with murderous 2H sword, he hit 4

now think what 1H gun would do almost no damage, now think about you crit on wendigo, it wrong to say that 1H gun overpower if you not seen all situation.

weapon are better in different area so no point in try to make direct comparison

03-31-2009 00:37 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thank you Hephaestus.... you just said exactly what Diablo said.... (That's not sarcasm btw, thanks a realy congeratulations)

The fact is sniper rifles can hurt anything they hit.... use a dealdy set, at a high enough level you'll get another attack and the extra damage will more than compensat for the loss of one through speed at G+5.... your crits will be higher and deal more damage.

The fact is there are many set ups for snipers.... I only see two for gunman, and two for gangster, only one for collector.

EDIT:

DARC:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=20250fc723

I am a higher level than you... so I should've won by quite a bit more. When am I going to do criitcal damage like that at my level?

Your imperfection.
03-31-2009 00:40 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

I think Hephaestus hit the nail on the head there.

All weapons types have their advantages and disadvantages at certain points of the game.

For example, Melee owns at the very beginning, then when you reach level 30/40 snipers will rock because they will hit WD and BD no problem and gain lots of experience.

Around level 50 or so Ranged has the upper hand because no melee player around that level can take on a Shuri of Reaction on G+1.

I could go on, but the fact is you can do well with any weapons type; it's just easier at certain points to play one style throughout different points in the game.

03-31-2009 00:42 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

1st of all, you ignore 60% of the 50% of enemies toughness.
2nd, your equip sound right, but you didn't mention +damage. Knowledge is nice, but the damge boost is pathetic... I have good light cape of orchid +2, good deadly shorts of shepherd +1, perfect bandanna of caution +1 and solar set on g+3, thats why I'm doing so much damage. Nndungu has bonus +1 damage per 4 character levels from tattoo and the same again from hawk's set and again from bandanna. plus he has +90 to hit from tattoo...

I'll have a closer look on the tutorial tomorrow and I'll do my best to make it as clear as possible.

Please realize that +35% to hit doesn't stack as using two 1h guns it would be +70% and Nndungu proved that not to be true already. Same with + on damage. Both 1h guns are treated individually. If you have one legendary 1h gun and an ordinary one you're likely not to hit with the ordinary gun.

When using AK-47 you should concentrate on damage - deadly set + solar would be the best... In my opinion (please check with other snipers) AK is not the best weapon and I'd suggest shotgun and/or sniper rifle.

Ambushes against melee players are easily won by the combo shotgun + defence, just try it... no gunman is able to do that due to tattoo requirements.

AK-47 has 6 attacks, uzis 3 and less damage, anything else? Oh, you ignore defence = more damage...

You have 181 points now, please show me the gunman who can do more damage than you if you equip armour of speed (vital part of every snipers armoury...) and sniper rifle.

EDIT: Hephaestus, congratulations, with much less words you managed to explain everything. Great job!!!

03-31-2009 00:42 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Ambushes against melee players are easily won by the combo shotgun + defence, just try it... no gunman is able to do that due to tattoo requirements.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0d06143a20

Ummm.... yeeeh....

Mind you that's because my tattoos, same with Nndungu's are anti melee, whereas Diablos is anti gun and ranged, more so. The armour requirements on my tattoos are the same as the sniper. But I deal no criticals, and so rely primarily on dodge.... which ahs failed. You on the other hand can slaughter a black knight defence, use punishment against melee and you'll see the difference

Your imperfection.
03-31-2009 00:48 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

We arnt on about expo am on about pvp. but theres an intresting point why do they keep bring up expos. expos are ment to b hard. but when someone lower than me can sudden farm me in two rounds that is rediclous and you cant tell me otherwise. especially when the stats for them is so low to equip. ive seen loads of perfect uzis going round so the only thing holding back leg perfect uzis is cost and chance to upgrade correct me if am wrong. you dont even need the 20% stat reduction. so huge firepower loads of attacks and extra hit jezz you guys got it easy. and you knew how useless 1h guns were on expo tell me did anyone get the white, black or phonix badge using there 1h gun or did you all equip a 2h gun.
Edit
sorry about delay like said earlier i do this on my mobile. my equipment hat i change between good deadly hat of shepard and good hard hat of prec armour is cape of death sower+4 shorts are good shorts of the sun+2 jewllery is good tie of genius good braclet of wisdom and good titiaum signet.
sorry for the arguments like i said i was going by what tutoral said.
set-ab now i dont need to check what that message is ive seen the result now lol. like said early nuduga just hit me for 200 dam normal so no doubt you can do it aswell. i use ak-47 aginst 1h melee and shuriken of reaction coz its only thing that can match them. hunting rifle great against 2h melee and expos.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-31-2009 01:04.

03-31-2009 00:49 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Darc it appears you missed Hephaestus, myself and Raxis' posts. I suggest reading them.

Bloodwars is simple, if you get beat by lower levels, then you have to adapt to combat them. You will never beat everyone in the game every time you ambush them.

03-31-2009 00:52 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

quote:
Originally posted by darc
We arnt on about expo am on about pvp. but theres an intresting point why do they keep bring up expos. expos are ment to b hard. but when someone lower than me can sudden farm me in two rounds that is rediclous and you cant tell me otherwise. especially when the stats for them is so low to equip. ive seen loads of perfect uzis going round so the only thing holding back leg perfect uzis is cost and chance to upgrade correct me if am wrong. you dont even need the 20% stat reduction. so huge firepower loads of attacks and extra hit jezz you guys got it easy. and you knew how useless 1h guns were on expo tell me did anyone get the white, black or phonix badge using there 1h gun or did you all equip a 2h gun.

we can tell you otherwise we will tell you otherwise

you too low right now, at current stage you in 1H gunner territory, as time go on, things evolve.

final stage will end up in heavy crossbow of vengeance, you going to complain then?

and problem isnt gun, problem is you set up and lack of things.

it easier to complain to get other weapons lowered than to work hard to get to where you need to be

i know you put lot of hard work in, but right now just isnt your setup time, look at early on in game, 1H melee cultist destroy everything

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 03-31-2009 00:58.

03-31-2009 00:53 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
and you knew how useless 1h guns were on expo tell me did anyone get the white, black or phonix badge using there 1h gun or did you all equip a 2h gun.

I got my white dragon badge at level 33 wit ha sniper rifle before I could get legendary, before the patch even existed. Then black with legendary sniper rifle, before I sold it to Scyanide. And now I have the rest with legendary 1H because finally they are actually usuable without having to have the best sets... If I were Diablo, using my chest piece it'd ruin one of my tattoos. hunters prefix only works for non criitcal tattoos, or for 2H gunners.... because you get the boost from your sniper.

Look we're going around in circles. The fact is 1H guns are good in ambush, same as shurikens of reaction.... I can't even touch someone using a shuri of reactrion, they outdamage me per attack, have only one less attack and have 3x critical daamge.... as Artoir has said, different stages different usefulness.

Your imperfection.
03-31-2009 00:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Didnt miss it check edit plz. hope i dont get warning for this. I did adapt thats why i started using an ak. mabey if i ever get a leg ak see if things diffrent then.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-31-2009 01:30.

03-31-2009 01:10 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

you are now concentrated on dmg ... it started from bloody hit bonus which overpowers one h guns ... diablo is example that you - all gunners ... or 1h guns players can get very nice perception and still you can upgrade it - why ? because diablo for example has solar set on g+3 ... i can use it on g+5 but have no stones ... so you still can increase your perc ... and i think it is unfair to gain +35% to hit if my rifle on g+5 gives +18 perception ... and in some people cases it is 70 perc !!!

how the hell you can say it is balanced ?!

always saying the same crap ... why cant you see the true ... i have bonus from tattoo ... nndundu got it as well ... you have crits ... Mortis as well ... so stop saying that everyone else is better then you ... you have low dmg but you have twice or more attacks ... and with 112 you are hitting 190 perc !!!!

this isnt right ... and i remember you diablo saying that it could be a little lower ... but it was in privet conversation ... why for Christ sake you cannot say it here ?

you dont want to decrease this bonus ?

i want then 10% dodge and 30% to hit ... why i should be worse ?

i received 2nd shot and 20% dmg ... i dont want dmg from my rifle ... i want dodge or hit chance ... i dont need dmg if i am not able to hit anyone ...

and i am getting sick of your arguments ... always the same ... you are the worst, you dont have anything from tattoo and from weapon ... but in one moment you all became the most powerful players ... because of this bonus to hit !! make it 15% or 10% ... and then increase your perc as i did ... and you will be able to hit any mob ...

btw - you can because i dont know and i am more then sure that nobody killed any mob higher then cyborg ... anubis and the rest is out of our range for next 1-2 years ... so with equipment you have you can hit any mob ... so STOP saying that you need everything !!

getting sick of this game and people who cannot see the true ...

alaways the same people are saying the same thing ... and soon enough the tread will be closed so nobody else can add something from himself ...

simply no comment !!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 03-31-2009 05:46.

03-31-2009 05:44 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Scyanide:
I do agree that bonus from legendary is much better for 1-h guns than 2-h guns. I think this was needed for 1-guns being useful on higher expeditions.

Maybe you are right that in ambush gunman-sniper the gunman probably win more often than the sniper. But i don't think that you can say that 1-h guns are unbalanced because of it. Expeditions are where you earn your pop, and i don't think 1-guns are better than 2-h guns there. Look at yourself and tiger_claw, you both do excellent damage, and you would still do good damage when wearing only equipment for perception. If i was wearing equipment for only perception my only damage bonuses would be from tattoo, hawks and knowledge so i would do horribly low damage against monsters with more than 120 toughness

Also snipers have the option to use different guns, the main being sniper rifle and shotgun. But i think also legendary AK-47 would be useful, with the proper equipment ie. loads of + damage. All 1H guns are the same some are just better than others, and because 1H gun users all try to wear as much +damage as possible the only thing that counts is the number of attacks that you can get from your gun.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-31-2009 07:21.

03-31-2009 07:20 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

I think DARC is referring to me by a lower level killing him easily and dont forget with 60-90% chance to hit

Seriously i dont have much perception with my damage equipment i barely get to 69 and thats with base perception 38? so take away that and leave me on a completely unusage against snipers and anyone over that perception, if i use hunters byebye criticals. So you should get your perception over 120 which at your level should be possible, and BTW darc my criticals are only 125 around and i have equipped

Deadly circlet of precognition +5
Cape of Orchid +5
2 Good signets of wisdom
Chain of strenght/ Amulet of wisdom
Good Shorts of shepperd +1
Good Legendary Uzi and Legendary beretta +5

I think not many people on my level have those items and i worked hard to get them and to have all my tatoos except last 2 on max level, that might explain my damage

And even so im still having a really hard time on expos since i need a hunters shirt to even hit a hydra! if you would take the chance to hit i would do 0 damage to anything but a white and black dragon and im lvl 53, and yeah as everyone has said, bonus dosnt stack, i need 92 perception to hit 120 perception and if the enemy has 125 i wont hit more than 2 or 3 shots out of 8 i have and thats cause i have 38 luck on expos which affect your chance to hit as well.

And last time i saw my damage against golem with scorpid venom was 20 on criticals, if you need proof i can show it Tongue

Everyone above has done quite a good argument to show you that the 1 handed guns are not overpowered, but well if you complain at a lower level killing you then you should get a better equipment, lets say a hunters cape of cobra at least? and some perfect bandanna of caution which will give you insane more damage on crits and a lot of perception? maybe even some good shorts of shepperd at +4 since i think you could wear them with 2 signets of strenght at good, which i cant cause i would loose damage which is what gunner is about, but yeah everyone complains at the gunner except when a two handed melee kills him on 1 round with 3 criticals on a row XD! 0 thoughness and negative defense is not very nice, try to exploit that against a gunner and you might be able to kill him before the 2 rounds where he will deal 1200 damage Smile

All weapons are balanced, just try to look how to use them.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zer: 03-31-2009 08:46.

03-31-2009 08:45 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Legendary one handed guns

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH