Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Vassal Task » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Vassal Task
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pagan59

Registration Date: 08-08-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Vassal Task Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, I am on the Underworld and Necropolis server. I am looking to complete the Vassal task in Necropolis. Is it ok for me to place a request to other players to join the Necropolis server on my profile description (in the underworld server)?
03-31-2009 14:00 pagan59 is offline Search for Posts by pagan59 Add pagan59 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

R2UK Registration links

No warning this time as you're new

If you wish to ask people IG, then you may ask friends that don't already play the server, but don't spam.

03-31-2009 14:06 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Vassal Task

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH