Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page War 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

War Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As of today, BLP declares War on DARK and all their main allies (probably being Rise only)

We are small, we will get hurt, but we will hurt you ten times wht you might inflict upon us.

This is not a friendly war. There will be no compromises.

It will end with the death of one of us. May the Blood Gods be with BLP, we shall not be the ones falling.
04-07-2009 18:14 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

RE: War Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why rise?

And the seige on your square was a re-seige to get a dark square back. For this you declare war?
04-07-2009 18:23 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Levija

Thread Starter Thread Started by Levija
RE: War Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Why rise?

And the seige on your square was a re-seige to get a dark square back. For this you declare war?

War is war. Men have always used the worst excuses to start them.

This one is what it is. That square was originally taken from an inactive player who cried because someone took his square.

I won't justify anything anyway, things are what they are.

War is war, and it will happen.
04-07-2009 18:28 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He wasnt inactive, it was a dark square and it was takin back fair and square. Either way enjoy your war
04-07-2009 18:30 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok . . . Erm why involve rise we has our own stuff to deal with . . .

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-07-2009 18:32 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Levija

quote:
Originally posted by UG3
Ok . . . Erm why involve rise we has our own stuff to deal with . . .

Sieging V13 to block them from assisting us was part of strategy, and got you involved Smile
04-07-2009 18:36 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

LMAO r u kidding!!!

u are seriously deluded if u think tht ur tht important!!! the seige on V13 was largely to get my own square back and knock V13 down a peg (we won btw). So stop thinking tht we want anything to do with ur war!!!

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-07-2009 18:44 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
LMAO r u kidding!!!

u are seriously deluded if u think tht ur tht important!!! the seige on V13 was largely to get my own square back and knock V13 down a peg (we won btw). So stop thinking tht we want anything to do with ur war!!!

oh dear thats not very nice.... your going to ruin your reputation for being nice people and not being bullies if you carry on like that.

.......and correct me if im wrong but im sure thats one of the reasons you guys wanted a war with V13 in the 1st place isn't it? because we are bullies?

oh the irony /facepalm

04-07-2009 18:48 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
lmao Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lmao you know the funny thing is we didn't want that z3 square and we took it off you for reasons you know of Ringham.

You haven't knocked us down a peg or two, full strength your poop shooters would have been ours anyone can beat anyone with 38 v 26 its not particularly hard, so come for more when were full if you dare, but you pat yourselves on the backs now for a job well done, you guys just rock, i'm just like so impressed like, you know, yea your all awesome, lmfao

/sarcasm

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 04-07-2009 18:51.

04-07-2009 18:49
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

Like i sent to agresial after his hahahah message, u have'nt knocked us down a peg, you just seiged us with 13 more people did it when we had 5 people on vacation mode and disbanded 2 clans and weakened the others, and had several members whining throughout about getting attacked by are members, it's hardly impressive ringham. We built V13 into a strong clan, u just threw a bunch of people together with issues

04-07-2009 18:57 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by honorus

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
LMAO r u kidding!!!

oh dear thats not very nice.... your going to ruin your reputation for being nice people and not being bullies if you carry on like that.

.......and correct me if im wrong but im sure thats one of the reasons you guys wanted a war with V13 in the 1st place isn't it? because we are bullies?

oh the irony /facepalm

What irony, it was to get a square back
04-07-2009 18:57 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

wether u think tht u had noble reasons for taking my square or not, my point still stands - Uprise should have nothing to do with ur war...

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-07-2009 18:58 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Levija

Lmao nate <3

quote:
Originally posted by RinghamEnderol
LMAO r u kidding!!!

Well it's such a huge coincidence. I decide how I do my wars anyway, maybe like Hitler I'll take on too many ennemies at the same time and loose, or maybe, just maybe, I will take them one at a time, and win. Like Russia with the soviet union.

That should work.
04-07-2009 18:59 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Levija
Lmao nate <3

quote:
LMAO r u kidding!!!

Well it's such a huge coincidence. I decide how I do my wars anyway, maybe like Hitler I'll take on too many ennemies at the same time and loose, or maybe, just maybe, I will take them one at a time, and win. Like Russia with the soviet union.

That should work.

With all your allies that you promised Wink

server war? would be fun until we are all in z4
04-07-2009 19:00 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Levija, I have nothing against u or ur clan (and im sure tht most of Uprise dont...) so plz just check ur facts next time - this was an unfortunate coincidence for u.

@ u other guys - i wasnt bragging or even saying tht ur clan was weak or anything so stop getting all defence with me... At the end of the day u decided to become the "law-enforcers" of underworld and u got what was coming to u when it isnt ur duty to do so...

04-07-2009 19:03 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Levija

quote:
Levija, I have nothing against u or ur clan (and im sure tht most of Uprise dont...) so plz just check ur facts next time - this was an unfortunate coincidence for u.

@ u other guys - i wasnt bragging or even saying tht ur clan was weak or anything so stop getting all defence with me... At the end of the day u decided to become the "law-enforcers" of underworld and u got what was coming to u when it isnt ur duty to do so...

Well I suppose I'll cool down over the next few hours, so probably I won't engage Rise Smile

But Dark is a clan of walking deads.
04-07-2009 19:06 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Eh, you are below dark and rise lol

Mercs? Wink
04-07-2009 19:11 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Levija

quote:
Eh, you are below dark and rise lol

Mercs? Wink

I have the atomic bomb Smile

Developped by my team of special engineers.

So I'm small, but I hurt a lot Smile
04-07-2009 19:12 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Nice, where did u get the engineers from?
04-07-2009 19:13 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Race in game: Absorber

OK...V13 didn't decide to become the Law Enforcers Ringham. I did.

I doubt anyone knows the true facts about why you were sieged for you square (which is why alot of this has started) so i'll enlighten them.

Ringham was sieged for a square because.....On necro he decided to write to members of my clan, asking them to join his because it was better.
This has never been tollerated over on this server, so i wasn't gonna tollerate it over on Necro.

I have helped Ringham for a long time, Given him advice, helped with POP, Helped when he need blood and people. And the way he repaid me was to steal members from me???

If any of you think this was ok, then clearly you are in the right clan, and wont care why he lost his square.

But those of you with Gaming Morals, will understand, and will proably now wish you hadn't have helped him retake his square.

As far as i'm concerned though, it's all over and done with for now.
04-07-2009 19:15 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
NateDogg
unregistered

"law-enforcers" of underworld
since when, you guys just make your own stuff up and believe in it, lmfao.

i thought your siege on us was all about the so-called "farming", now we are "law-enforcers" man you guys just keep pulling poop out your shooters dont you.

lmao i still laugh about that everyday, i'd say its coincidence that people in V13 are hitting the same people as much as its a coincidence rise and dark did lay sieges simultaneously, we can't hit V13 and we can't hit BOS, we don't hit allies, so who does that leave us with??? The rest of you.
04-07-2009 19:16
Levija

quote:
Nice, where did u get the engineers from?

Pakistan I think.

Not sure though.
04-07-2009 19:18 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Everyone has different reason for being in rise

And some ppl felt it was personal as they where being hit by numerous v13 members all the time
04-07-2009 19:18 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

I have appologised perfusely for what happened, swore never to do it again and begged for ur forgiveness (all before i even knew what they wer planning btw) and aknowleged tht what i did waswrong, yet imo this 1 act didnt fit the punishment.

Likewise i REALLY hope tht all of this can now be forgotten.

04-07-2009 19:18 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

I woulda went with china, they make everything well

and funny how v13 make this a thread about them Tongue
04-07-2009 19:19 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

@AT - IMO the germans have the best rep for building quality buildings nd weaps haha - ironic

04-07-2009 19:20 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Everyone has different reason for being in rise

And some ppl felt it was personal as they where being hit by numerous v13 members all the time

surely that depends on the person doing the attacking, if you get good people or good pop or good blood would you not hit them? that would be stupid would it not, its a game, you need to progress.

i get pounded twice daily by a few people for since i can remember but i don't whine about it and join some clan because i think i'm being bullied. jeese. if i find someone with something i want and day after day they have well sorry but i'm gonna hit them, its not personal, its progression, its the game!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 04-07-2009 19:23.

04-07-2009 19:22
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

quote:

according to my knowledge we all are walking deads, cuz that's what vampires are really

regarding war
u got squaresieged brought in mercs, while some of dark were in rise to siege v13
dark didnt get any mercs and wasnt at full force, u brought in mercs and still lost

gonna be a pretty one sided war unless u get mercs from all over

so who's crying over a square then?
04-07-2009 19:24 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Yea but some ppl get hit by a few v13 members constantly and when they ask for it to be calmed down a little they get fobbed off

For the record im in this "war" because i wanted to be in a war. Not liking a v13(members) is just a side note Wink
04-07-2009 19:25 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Yea but some ppl get hit by a few v13 members constantly and when they ask for it to be calmed down a little they get fobbed off

For the record im in this "war" because i wanted to be in a war. Not liking a v13(members) is just a side note Wink

Nate just explained the first part, second part the fellings more then mutual in regards to RISE Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 04-07-2009 19:28.

04-07-2009 19:27 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Levija

quote:
Originally posted by Snjits
quote:

according to my knowledge we all are walking deads, cuz that's what vampires are really

regarding war
u got squaresieged brought in mercs, while some of dark were in rise to siege v13
dark didnt get any mercs and wasnt at full force, u brought in mercs and still lost

gonna be a pretty one sided war unless u get mercs from all over

so who's crying over a square then?

I did not call in mercs, I called in allies. It's a difference, and a very big one.

And I'm not crying at all. Actually I laughed out loud when I saw the siege results, and haven't been this happy for a long time.

I'm going to drop a load of bombs on DARK, and it makes me laugh a lot. Not crying at all.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Levija: 04-07-2009 19:28.

04-07-2009 19:28 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

some ppl joined the seiges against v13 for fun also and for a bit of excitement on underworld

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-07-2009 19:28 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

ok, im in a war, someone is gonna hit me with a sword, "no please don't hit me you hit me yesterday, give me a break today" come on like its going to happen. if people ask me, and i remember i won't hit them and infact XYR can testify to this but there is no law that says i can't attack someone.

anyway i don't care i am for the war tbh it saves me quitting the game, getting very bored atm.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 04-07-2009 19:29.

04-07-2009 19:28
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Why do people take takeing squares so seriously... It's part fo the game, if people didnt then no one would progress and the game would be so boreing.

Ok, if a top 15 rank clan takes a city from a clan ranked on the second page and below it's harsh as hell and i will persoanlly do everything i can to make sure they dont get the city.

But we are talking clans that ARE in the top 15 here... X took a city from Y and Y got it back from X...
So what????? i bet both clans had fun
If you didnt... well, your probs to old or seriuos to be playing Tongue

People need to chill out more.... take these wars and learn from them.... or make up another bull Muffin excuse to have a war, freindly or not...

04-07-2009 19:29 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

@Hell - what about people tht leave Rise? I dnt wana be in a war if it can be helped - im tired of fighting in seiges because it limits my ability to progress when i hav to worry bout wetheri hav enought blood etc...

or am i among the privaleged few who cannot escape war? lmao

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by RinghamEnderol: 04-07-2009 19:32.

04-07-2009 19:30 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg

anyway i don't care i am for the war tbh it saves me quitting the game, getting very bored atm.

yes i agree..

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-07-2009 19:31 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
ok, im in a war, someone is gonna hit me with a sword, "no please don't hit me you hit me yesterday, give me a break today" come on like its going to happen. if people ask me, and i remember i won't hit them and infact XYR can testify to this but there is no law that says i can't attack someone.

I meant before the war
04-07-2009 19:31 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
@Hell - what about people tht leave Rise? I dnt wana be in a war if it can be helped - im tired of fighting in seiges because it limits my ability to progress when i hav to worry bout wetheri hav enought blood etc...

Better leave quick then, cos RISE have declared war on us

04-07-2009 19:33 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

ROFL!!! Rise declared war? thts news to me... since when?

like actual war?

04-07-2009 19:34 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Levija

quote:

or am i among the privaleged few who cannot escape war? lmao

Leave Rise, and take with you all your friends. Send a clan message telling everyone they need to disband Smile

Anyway :

MESSAGE TO ALL OUR ALLIES :

This is War against DARK (and Rise it seems but this is left to V13 to decide)

If you want to go along with us in all this fun, message me ingame : Levija.

Leaders of the Underworld, I await your message. It's time to burn some vampires.
04-07-2009 19:36 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH