Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Ending game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Ending game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Ending game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm tired of this game and people.
If administration don't make any serious change in 7 days I will leave this game.

So if some1 want my account then write here.
Premium: YES
Expiration date: 28 August 2007 23:20:26

From better items I have flexible corset of speed and light knuckle duster of suicide.

I will decide in 7 days what future will I have in this world.
07-27-2007 16:45 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered
RE: Ending game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont leave Frown
07-27-2007 16:49
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No elisabeth just think you will be letting your whole clan down, all the effort you have put in will be wasted, but if you decide to leave i will be happy to look after your account

07-27-2007 16:52 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u scillage u take lis s acount u haha lol Tongue
07-27-2007 16:53
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

hopefully you wont quit lis, RoD needs you

ps whats wrong with scillige taking lis's account, its the same as you getting dr. green.

CLICK.
07-27-2007 16:56 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
alphonse
unregistered

yer but scillage is to reckless to lead rod
no offence
07-27-2007 16:58
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Ashame indeed lis... but it is up to you.

Please give your account to someone who wont screw it up and abuse power, and who knows how to play well etc.
07-27-2007 16:58 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Sad information Frown .

But it's Your decision. Good luck in RL Smile .

07-27-2007 17:00 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

I decided to do it when clan disappointed me few time and when D12 and Hyper ditched Dr.G siege.
I failed as a leader so there is no point for me to be one. The only thing that was holding me in this game was RoD.
I must thank pebblesnatcher EvilWolfie Scillage Shendra nick_nolte and other they always aid me.

The game started to bore me after gaining 100 points only attacks quest and sometime expedition. If administration will implant some serious change in those 7 days then I will stay and check it out.
Now administration concentrate on aiding Zauburion on staying as top 1 maybe they will change they plans and make some huge change.
Expedition idea is huge failure because 3rd creature gives huge experience and is weaker than white dragon.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 07-27-2007 17:18.

07-27-2007 17:17 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

i agree with lis am not going to leave but she is right the tourment is taking long an thats the next thing on the game an zauborin is just going to get powerfull an powerfull there needs to be some think new on the game soon
07-27-2007 17:20
Death12
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
I decided to do it when clan disappointed me few time and when D12 and Hyper ditched Dr.G siege.
I failed as a leader so there is no point for me to be one. The only thing that was holding me in this game was RoD.
I must thank pebblesnatcher EvilWolfie Scillage Shendra nick_nolte and other they always aid me.

The game started to bore me after gaining 100 points only attacks quest and sometime expedition. If administration will implant some serious change in those 7 days then I will stay and check it out.
Now administration concentrate on aiding Zauburion on staying as top 1 maybe they will change they plans and make some huge change.
Expedition idea is huge failure because 3rd creature gives huge experience and is weaker than white dragon.

I am sorry that i didn't join, why did it mean so much to you?

You have not failed as leader, the clan is still there. we are still powerful.

Im supprised you did not thank me, i have helped many more times than any od those...

I have heard others are gettin bored of the game past 100 points too.

It is unrealistic that the admin make something new for the game in 7 days.. think about it.
07-27-2007 17:34 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

As I told you you failed at Dr.G siege. I told you about it yesterday but you prefer to stay in FIRE and make some expeditions.

7 days is enough to announce huge change.

I hope that someone will stop Zauburion after I leave this game because he is noobish polish player and he don't deserve to be 1st in this server.
07-27-2007 18:26 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

alphonse what do you find funny about me offering to take over elisabeth's account?

I think samiczka will be that person that stops and overthrows zauborin off his title

07-27-2007 19:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Elisabeth, you still are a great clan leader. I think there is no better person to lead the RoD clan. One bad siege can't be a disaster to whole clan. Everyone has his good and bad days. It would be a huge loss for the RoD clan if you gave away your account. Not even scillage would keep the clan on it's place.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-27-2007 19:24 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Elisabeth
Lord

If I would be good leader then we could beet EoD today but we didn't and that is why I failed as a leader.
It was really close siege:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=860a02c7d9

Yesterday D12 told me that he don't want to aid us because he want make some more expedition with notRoDers. Hyperborean was too afraid to join this siege and 6 from us didn't join it.
I will try to treat Noobish EoD like they treat others and move them to empty 5th zone territory. It is very lame from them using this tactic.
07-27-2007 19:29 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

quote:
If I would be good leader then we could beet EoD today but we didn't and that is why I failed as a leader.
It was really close siege:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=860a02c7d9

Yesterday D12 told me that he don't want to aid us because he want make some more expedition with notRoDers. Hyperborean was too afraid to join this siege and 6 from us didn't join it.
I will try to treat Noobish EoD like they treat others and move them to empty 5th zone territory. It is very lame from them using this tactic.

I am sorry Lis, i didn't relise this ment so much to you, but you are a good leader.

I am going to ask you not to quit but i dont think it will make any difference...
07-27-2007 19:32 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

That was a one bad move made by Death12 but he is a good player and very faithful, no matter what he does, he always comes back to Rod.

It wasn't your fault. The only way to make a coward join a siege is to blackmail him, but it's not a tool of a good leader.

6 players made a day off, but they still may be active.

07-27-2007 19:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

True evangelion but i think that the siege really ment something big to elisabeth, being a good chance to finally beat EoD in a siege but D12 failed her and she isnt going to forget it if she stays

07-28-2007 12:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

Lis dont leave you are a great player and the clan is a great one possibly one day we could overthrow EOD

I know things look bad but we all have ups and downs think about it seriously you are very powerful in the best clan because the members are more active you are in the second strongest position in the game

Just think first

If you do decide to leave can i have your account

07-28-2007 12:09 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Elisabeth
Lord

Thanks to noob Dr.G RoD will stop exist today.
If some1 take Dr. G into clan then I ill recall him as my enemy.

6 days before I decide if I should quit bw. For now scillage is winning.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 07-28-2007 14:17.

07-28-2007 14:16 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

wot eva lis i called it off cus zaoborin will easly go back to 3 square dispand the clan now then after the expedtion i think u shauld leave the game ur not sutable any more u all u want is to wipe out zaoborin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 07-28-2007 14:31.

07-28-2007 14:19
Elisabeth
Lord

It is the same as before. I didn't join RoD because I prefer to make some expedition with norRoders or I don't want to join because I'm to afraid.
You are very lame Dr.G. I told you many times to not call of this siege.

I don't want to wipe Zauburion I want to teach him a lesson for moving people into 5th zone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 07-28-2007 14:32.

07-28-2007 14:31 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

u never told me not to call it off am sorry but u wer going to dispand the clan when u get back from vaction
07-28-2007 14:37
Scillage
Forum Legend

She obviously changed her mind but you have just made it impossible for her to carry on, especially after the D12 goings on

07-28-2007 14:41 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

please tell me how i have maid it hard for her to contione on an me an d12 think that she is not capable to carry on
07-28-2007 14:44
Death12
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
She obviously changed her mind but you have just made it impossible for her to carry on, especially after the D12 goings on

What the hell is that supposed to mean Scillage?
07-28-2007 15:26 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I'm not sure but I think he's trying to brawl you both...

07-28-2007 15:45 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
alphonse
unregistered

who Confused
07-28-2007 16:02
Coles
Triple Ace

It was about scillage.

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by scillage

What the hell is that supposed to mean Scillage?

I'm not sure but I think he's trying to brawl you both...

Now You can see Alphonse? Smile

07-28-2007 16:06 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Death12, it was meant to mean about the siege where you stayed in your clan instead of coming to help us against EoD, the siege where if you and the other person had come back we might've won

07-28-2007 16:17 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

Might... lol
we would just have give Zuborin more PoH
07-28-2007 16:33 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

no we would've stood a chance if you 2 would've joined us. Anyway do you want to join the new Realm of Darkness, i am just writing the story from scratch Frown

07-28-2007 16:41 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

quote:
Addressee: DrGreenthumb
Message title: Re: hi
Send date: 2007-07-28 14:20:52
This siege wont be called off because I'm going on 2 day vacation and I need to
move into 5th zone before that.

1 of 3 message about not calling off that siege.
It is really sad that Dr.G decide to make clan on his own. He only desire in this game to stay on his 3rd zone territory.
07-28-2007 17:08 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

NO MY DERSIRE IS to get medals unlike u forget it now its just path fetic
07-28-2007 17:16
Evangelion
The warning machine

I'm beginning to think that for some players in TOP their account is more important than people with whom they play... Elisabeth is an exception.

07-28-2007 17:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Coles
Triple Ace

Thats why Elisabeth should stay Smile . She is different from other high level players and this build climate in game Smile .

Elisabeth, don't quit game because of this few mistakes made by them. They are only human Smile .

07-28-2007 18:06 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I can't leave underworld as it is now.
Zauborin (just found out his funny name today) can't stay as the only black dragon slayer.
I'm investing in +% bp items and +% critical tattoos also I'm moving into 5th zone to aid people at black dragon expedition with full arcana and full hp.
Next huge change is my siege equip. At next siege with EoD I will easily out damage Vlade and Zauborin.
07-28-2007 18:40 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

quote:
I can't leave underworld as it is now.
Zauborin (just found out his funny name today) can't stay as the only black dragon slayer.
I'm investing in +% bp items and +% critical tattoos also I'm moving into 5th zone to aid people at black dragon expedition with full arcana and full hp.
Next huge change is my siege equip. At next siege with EoD I will easily out damage Vlade and Zauborin.

Thats great Lis, i am only sorry i cant stay and help you out. Please send me all links to sieges expeditions or post them on the forum while im away on vacation.

and good luck to every one. Smile
07-28-2007 18:55 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Thats the spirit Smile . Don't give up and You will reach Zauborin in no time Smile .

07-28-2007 18:56 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yes that is what most people want, Zauborin taken off the top of the leaderboard

07-28-2007 19:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Ending game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH