Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Lucky or stast for quest ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky or stast for quest ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Furyy

images/avatars/avatar-347.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

Lucky or stast for quest ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all Smile

I would like to know, what is the better for drop item with suffix or prefix in quest ? lucky ? or item with many many stats ?

thank you for your answer ^^

Top 25 Frenche Server II -click on my profile-

Wink
04-09-2009 13:59 Furyy is offline Search for Posts by Furyy Add Furyy to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

id always say stats personally. meaning youll have more chance to pass in the first place. could go for both with weapons affecting luck and everything else giving stat boost

04-09-2009 14:05 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Furyy

Thread Starter Thread Started by Furyy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

okey Smile

Do you have exemple of items i can use ?

Wink
04-09-2009 14:06 Furyy is offline Search for Posts by Furyy Add Furyy to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

well i use a cap of precog
regal cape
chain of strength
ring of youth
bracelet of genius
shorts of incas
freindly club
bony knife of leader

i have 68% + on act 2 easy quests on everything apart from intell and knowledge which i am working on

this is roughly the same as act one medium quests

04-09-2009 14:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

At the start, the stats are important, as successful quests are crucial for progress.

But as you go further, you rely on expos for your main progress, so quests can become a good way of getting items by using high amounts of luck.

You'll fail more, but have a better chance of getting a good drop from the ones you do pass.
04-09-2009 15:09 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I prefer the both option, granted the first 100 points is aimed more at passing.

However, if your an absorber, upon reaching act 2 you will be sorted.

If not, or u just wana get high chance to pass:

A regal cape is brilliant as it gives lot of many stats.

bracelets or signets depending on what extra bonus.. rings arent 2 great

Its pretty hard to get good armor (apart from hunters) for knowledge, so weapons or rings are the best, i would say rings from personal experience likewise for inteligence

With weapons, go for the clan suffix, only 1 i would say, as it gives 2 luck at +5 and a lot of other stats. Then find a final weapon to boost the last few of your stats up to 80%
=]

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-09-2009 16:34 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

But demondude2. surely its hard to keep using arcana for quests?

that bloods got to come from somewhere.

also, is it better to max luck on easy quests (as an absorber) or try it on med?

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-09-2009 17:01 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

In act 2, the medium quests work like pilgramages. So i rarely bother with (i think its silly they work like that.. takes advanced questing outa the game ¬_¬)

Well no, i usually always have enough blood, i always do my quests first, so if i run outa blood i re-equip and go get some more xD

04-09-2009 17:26 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Furyy

thanks all Smile

what is the best for drop, easy or medium quest act 2 ? :s

Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Furyy: 04-09-2009 17:29.

04-09-2009 17:29 Furyy is offline Search for Posts by Furyy Add Furyy to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Vicinity of City
Quality of drop = Normal, Good

Far Journeys
Quality of drop = Normal, Good, Perfect <- Very rare.

Pilgrimages into the Wastelands
Quality of drop = Normal, Good, Perfect

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
04-09-2009 17:38 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Furyy

if you drop perfect on this server, you call me Wink

Wink
04-09-2009 17:40 Furyy is offline Search for Posts by Furyy Add Furyy to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

In every case, the higher you go, the better items you will get.

In Act 2, medium quests are basically the Act 1 pilgramages, the only differences between them are you get 'slightly' better drops, easyer to get a high chance to pass and the chance of finding legendary items is highish

But if act medium quests are really hard to pass (because they are act 1 pilgramages)

04-09-2009 17:41 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I'm sure act II medium would only drop a perfect item if we was like... in Z1, which no-one but diablo (i havn't checked) is in. Anyway, like the act I pilgrimages, act II medium will take ages because as demondude said, they're act II pilgrims, then you've got the act II pilgrims, which sound stupidly hard -.- (i am NOT looking forward to them, don't fancy 196 tries on my agility again T_T)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-09-2009 18:00 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

lol

And what a lot of people have noticed, doing these things on caravans seem to make you 'get' your task, quest etc more often. Cant say if its cannon or not, but it certainly seems so (and would make sense as there is a huge downside quality wise to doing caravans)

04-09-2009 18:05 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

That might be true about the caravan, but let me put it this way.

1. I'm a cheapskate, i even moved to Z5 to do my pilgrimages (the spares) just to save money, only 1s i did in the right place? My 1st, 4th (Z4) and the last (Z3)
2. 3 maxed caravans before ages ago, not a single quest. I ain't spending extra money on something that's basically tea bagging me -.-
3. I'm cheap

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-09-2009 22:27 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Lucky or stast for quest ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH