Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Clarification on Treasurers, Collections, Shared Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clarification on Treasurers, Collections, Shared Items
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Clarification on Treasurers, Collections, Shared Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

normal collections (X PoP every Y days):
How to report? treasurer report through in-game option

change of the amount collected:
How to report? treasurer report + notes

disbanding the clan:
you have to give the collected PoP to the clanmates who were paying the collections (after all clan shared items are sold)

The clan treasurer is obliged to return all the collections only when the clan is disbanded (or if more than half of it members leave) or reorganised (then the treasurer may keep PoP of the members who still remain in the clan after it is reorganised. PoP are NOT returned if you have left the clan by yourself or been kicked from it
if the items are sold for less PoP than they were bought with then each the percantage value is to be returned (for example if 1k PoP was collected from each member for an item that costs 30k then each member has to be returned 1/30 of the value of the item)
How to report? treasurer report + description how much was given and to whom

special collections (for example a bigger collection for a more expensive item):

giving collections and items to a new treasurer:
How to report? treasurer report + who is the new treasurer

You cannot give items to the clan, only lend them for the maximum of 3 months

If there is no contact with a player that has to be given PoP when a clan is disbanded then the PoP must be given to the operator's account or else it will be pushing

04-09-2009 15:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about if the treasurer leaves the clan?

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-09-2009 15:27 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With all the goods? It's staeling and punished with permanent ban

04-09-2009 20:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

giving collections and items to a new treasurer:
How to report? treasurer report + who is the new treasurer

I dont understand this bit ( treasurer report + ). where do you send the report to and is and where on the board do you go to send the report

My clan is getting a new leader and I need to pass the Clans items to her .BLOODSPILLER

I take that back. after a lot of looking I found it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jaja684: 05-06-2010 06:41.

05-06-2010 06:25 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Through the in-game report tool.

05-06-2010 22:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jackel

images/avatars/avatar-669.jpg

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanitarium

You cannot give items to the clan, only lend them for the maximum of 3 months

Ok so what if the member goes inactive and cant take the item back?

Also what if he person doesnt use the item anyway and after 3 months wants to extend the period he clan can use the item? Do you trade it back to the player after 3 months and then again back to the treasurer?

Edit: Ohw and another question going from the fact that the answer to my first question would be that after 3 months when the item has to go back and the player is inactive the item has to be returned to the operator instead. So my question: In such a case would there be a option to pay for the item, ie return PoP instead of the item if the clan would desire to keep the item?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jackel: 05-18-2010 21:04.

05-18-2010 21:00 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

confusing....

is this just for necropolis?

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
05-18-2010 21:04 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by SwiftDeathIsComing
confusing....

is this just for necropolis?
Yes, this is necro only. On Underworld you can't trade for PoP.

05-18-2010 22:01 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Clarification on Treasurers, Collections, Shared Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH