Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Music
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chrupencjusz

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What kind of music you listen ?

I like metal and rock...i like Linkin Park Smile i like "my december" song Big Grin

08-21-2007 20:11 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Metal & Pop/rock and Rock on its own

Favourite band atm is greenday, they is class Tongue

08-21-2007 21:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Metal & rock (sometimes gothic)

Like: Nightwish, Within Temtation, Rhapsody, Hammerfall and so on Smile

08-21-2007 21:32 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

LAMB OF GOD!

and others like Porcupine Tree, KoRn, Dream Theater, SlipKnoT, Chimaira etc.

Mainly Metal, Rock, Trance, Dance. but also some Classical, Experimentel, Grind Core. Smile
08-22-2007 01:26 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

Queen, Fort Minor and maximo park at the moment

CLICK.
08-22-2007 14:10 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
alphonse
unregistered

rap hiphop r n b
08-22-2007 14:19
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

rap hip hop and R&B
R.Kelly, G-unit, kanye west and t.i. r da best

08-22-2007 15:54 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Ares

Registration Date: 08-25-2007

My favourite music Pleased

Hip Hop&Metal
08-25-2007 10:11 Ares is offline Search for Posts by Ares Add Ares to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

METAL!!! Big Grin System, Slayer, Rammstein, RATM, Pantera, Tool, Machine Head, Mastodon, Nine Inch Nails, Korn, Sepultura, Strapping Yonug Lad....the list is endless! I really like Pumpkins, Anathema and Within Temptation too.

08-28-2007 23:13 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

http://www.pplaylist.com/user/11782428

nothing too heavy, must have good vocals Smile

i would like to have these added my list

one man army - our lady peace
looking down - audiovent
the chemicals - bush
dispossessed - stabbing westward
youth of a nation - POD
hello my treacherous friends - ok go

08-29-2007 03:39 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007

RE: Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like a little bit of rock and rnb and a bit of MC Smile

11-16-2007 13:24 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
mp_dazz

images/avatars/avatar-112.jpg

Registration Date: 11-10-2007

music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like.. Slayer,Rammstein,Pantera,R.Kelly, Korn,Slipknot,megadeath,
old rock&roll 70-90,Linkin park , G-unit,,,
if i like the sound of it i like it lol

I am 1WarGod i live to fight and will take my place back with the Gods..

give up now y you can
Tongue
11-16-2007 13:50 mp_dazz is offline Search for Posts by mp_dazz Add mp_dazz to your Buddy List
robocop116

Registration Date: 11-19-2007
Clan: BOA

METAL
Arch Enemy,Trivium,Metallica,Dragonforce,Linkin Park
Bandits My band lol
www.myspace.com/banditschwilog
11-20-2007 18:35 robocop116 is offline Homepage of robocop116 Search for Posts by robocop116 Add robocop116 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for robocop116
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

quote:
Originally posted by Death12
LAMB OF GOD!

You, my friend, deserve some lovin
Lamb of god are
amazing

I like most types of metal, rock, thrashcore etc.

Some of my favourites are:
Lamb of God(obviously), Breaking Benjamin, Atreyu, Slipknot, Disturbed, Rammstein & Nine Inch Nails

I also like some softer stuff, like:

Coheed & Cambria, Snow Patrol, Stereophonics & The Killers

I like most kinds of music...

11-20-2007 20:05 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

quote:
Originally posted by draculaisemo
quote:
LAMB OF GOD!

You, my friend, deserve some lovin
Lamb of god are
amazing

Why thank you Tongue
lol

They are an Fuc*ing awsome band, saw them 2 weeks ago in Brighton with Heaven and Hell, loudest gig i have ever been too!
Though ive seen Lamb of God before, the mosh pit at this gig was bloody extreem! I was literaly limping out, and almost dislocated my jaw! Big Grin

(Death12 was my old Character btw)

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-20-2007 20:59 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

Wicked Big Grin
Who else like Lamb of God? Any Takers?

11-20-2007 22:26 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
tr3at5

cascada on her new album

lushsinging voice Tongue
12-22-2007 20:00 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Lamb of God ROCK!

I like anything that makes me think & threatens my braincells with muscial distress at the same time. Evil

Most rock, metal, hardcore, punk, skate-punk, grunge, some new-wave, chill-out, rap, and an occasional flare for tango & gypsy.

I-pod currently playing:- Gogol Bordello, Porcupine Tree, Slayer, The Gotan Project, & The Prodigy.
Big Grin

Oh, & Hayseed Dixie - now they rocks!

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 12-22-2007 21:30.

12-22-2007 21:21 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Korac

Registration Date: 11-11-2007

I'm going to reveal my old-fart colours by saying that I'm a fan of Queen and Abba, as well as liking classical music and still being under 30.
12-24-2007 02:01 Korac is offline Search for Posts by Korac Add Korac to your Buddy List
aenima

images/avatars/avatar-142.jpg

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Clan: [-SD-]

Most Stuff but mainly things like Manowar and Nightwish
01-16-2008 21:07 aenima is offline Search for Posts by aenima Add aenima to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Korac
I'm going to reveal my old-fart colours by saying that I'm a fan of Queen and Abba, as well as liking classical music and still being under 30.

Heh, same could be said for me Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-16-2008 21:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
robocop116

Registration Date: 11-19-2007
Clan: BOA

i like Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

many music from reggae clasicall to heavy metal especially LAMB OF GOD & TRIVIUM oh yeah and nickelback

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by robocop116: 01-28-2008 18:32.

01-28-2008 17:57 robocop116 is offline Homepage of robocop116 Search for Posts by robocop116 Add robocop116 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for robocop116
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

ok, I'll throw my oar in here ..... I'm kind of an all rounder, and my tastes run from classical to metal with most categories in between covered ..... a few of my favourites are:

Classical: Orff, Wagner, Holst, Grieg and Vanessa Mae
Musical: Les Miserables, Cats and Phantom of the Opera
Pop: Abba, Bucks Fizz and Madonna
New Romantic: Ultravox and Visage
Disco: Donna Summer, Bee Gees and Heatwave
Soft Rock: Whitesnake, Toto, Foreigner and Fleetwood Mac
Prog Rock: Sabbath, Deep Purple and Zep
Rock: Queen, Queensryche, and Pryde & Glory
Heavy Rock: Metallica (up to Black Album), Megadeth and Helloween
Heavy Metal: Pantera, Sepultura, Corrosion of Conformity, Cradle of Filth and Biohazard.

Theres plenty more, but I think a complete list would be a bit on the long side

01-28-2008 19:10 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Alesana
The transplants
Aiden
Rancid
From first to last
Coheed and Cambria
Dragon force
Helloween
Misfits
MSI
Disturbed
N dubz ;D
80's matchbox b-line
The horrors
Norther
Gunzoo

and the best of all
the mighty boosh sound track ;D

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

01-28-2008 20:55 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

Am i the only one who listens to Trance????
01-29-2008 10:58 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Clan: [Tainted]

quote:
Mainly Metal, Rock, Trance, Dance. but also some Classical, Experimentel, Grind Core. Smile

Tongue

Im really into Paul Oakenfold as far as trance goes at the moment. As well as Juno Reactor.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by L12: 01-29-2008 19:28.

01-29-2008 19:20 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

My favorite atm is Deathstars - Synthetic Generation (http://youtube.com/watch?v=E2wtpRfrXTk)
Generally I listen to 'harder' stuff (I like Lamb of God as well!) but I never miss a chance to listen to Nightwish or Prodigy.

01-29-2008 19:45 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

i find prodigy to be an aquired taste .first time listend to dem didnt like it much but the more i heard more i started to like.i like Trance wave aswell more uplifting tunes than the norm, as for dance.all d dj rankin stuff going around cant be called dance.Robert Miles and Benny Bennasi proper artists.
01-29-2008 20:34 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Roostie

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: CoS

quote:
Originally posted by nelacar
Am i the only one who listens to Trance????

No I wouldn't say that. I definately have time for it. I used to big a massvie fan in the 90's but I'm more rock now by way of Rap in between. As for Prodigy I love there older stuff. Started goin pear shaped about the time of Fat of the Land.

For me it's all about Led Zeppelin. As for current stuff Cathy Davey has a really good sound. I'm thinking about getting her album. If anyone has it already their opinion would be valued

03-04-2008 21:31 Roostie is offline Search for Posts by Roostie Add Roostie to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

SOAD
NIN
Coheed and Cambria
(Old) Metallica
Rise Against
Breaking Benjamin
Foo Fighters
Smashing Pumkins
Audioslave
Silversun Pickups

Those are some bands on my mp3 player at the moment but I listen to a lot of different stuff. Mostly Rock/metal/punk/alternative

03-05-2008 07:58 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Well I'm in two bands, one is Funk rock and the other Death Metal Tongue

And it gets more confusing; I LOVE Hardstyle, Gabber and Speedcore (All forms of "Dance"; Hard, Distored and fast, respectively)

03-31-2008 15:06 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Ral

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Clan: Sanguin

Sabbath as in Black Sabbath? Is prog rock? Really? Not saying it is or isn´t, am not much into labeling and categorizing myself, but that surprises me a little. In my much broader level of categorizing, they´re firmly in metal. *shrug*
I quite like "prog rock", Dreamtheater, Marillion, Pink Floyd, that sort of thing Smile Love anything with a good guitar in it, Mark Knopfler, Joe Satriani, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Steve Vai, first three bands I mentioned Smile
04-01-2008 23:40 Ral is offline Search for Posts by Ral Add Ral to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Wel im a dj so... Hardstyle, gabber, speedcore, darkcore, hard trance, breakcore, jumpstyle etc... I also like metal, death metal, black metal, indie, hip hop, classical, i like most things really, execpt DANCE, ELECTRO AND COUNTRY, lol
04-21-2008 16:26 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Clan: BK

I like most types of music, mainly metal and classical. Fav bands are Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Arch Enemy, God Forbid, Chthonic and behemoth

04-21-2008 18:55 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Audatiustitan.have heard any of the sensation/id & t songs.white anthem 2003 is unbelievable.ive just downloaded there entire range.alot of top class songs in there.
04-22-2008 20:59 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

yep, white used 2 be good, until 2006, then it went all electro, i hav all the sensation anthems as well as all the qlimax ones, i also own sensation black 2006 megamix Big Grin , u like hardstyle Nelacar?
04-22-2008 23:23 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

yeah i like it.i have the sensation megamix's 2.think their brill
04-23-2008 00:58 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

yea defo, u lyk gabba/speedcore?
04-23-2008 00:59 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

not as much. more into trance/proggy/hard and hardstyle.anything with variation and a good thumpin bass.love hard trance to bits
04-23-2008 01:04 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

cool, same here, except that i like darkcore etc..., u lyk headhunterz, we are spamming this thread, oops
04-23-2008 01:07 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH