Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Pigrims Rental: TOU +47, STR +36, INT +22, KNO +31, APP +64 - Cost 500 PoPs for 3h » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pigrims Rental: TOU +47, STR +36, INT +22, KNO +31, APP +64 - Cost 500 PoPs for 3h 9 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rikai

Registration Date: 03-20-2009

Pigrims Rental: TOU +47, STR +36, INT +22, KNO +31, APP +64 - Cost 500 PoPs for 3h Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Renting Equipment for four most difficult pilgrimages: Trial of strength , Trial of toughness, Proof of intelligence, Proof of knowledge.

TOUGHNESS
Bullet-proof Hard hat of Addict +7
Good Bullet-proof Shirt +8
Good Amulet of Hard Skin +8
Ring of Hard Skin +3
Good Bracelet of Hard Skin +5
Bullet-proof Trousers +4
Good Shining Mace of Lead +11
Set Bonus + 6
TOTAL: +52 TOUGHNESS

STRENGTH
Good Hard hat of Adrenaline +6
Good Ring of Youth +5
Good Ring of Youth +5
Good Shirt of Strongman +12
Good Short bow of Long Range +3
Good Amulet of Strength +5
Good Trousers of Strongman +6
TOTAL: +42 STRENGTH

INTELLIGENCE
Good Magnetic Cap +3
Diamond Set +13
Good Mystic Mace of Ruse +6
TOTAL: +22 INTELLIGENCE
Note: There is no armor or trousers with intelligence, so use luck instead. I do not provide these items.

KNOWLEDGE
Good Amulet of Concentration +6
Good Ring of Concentration +5
Good Ring of Fox +3
Good Club of Contusion +5
Good Club of Contusion +5
Good Trousers of Incas +5
Hunter`s Shirt +4
TOTAL: +33 KNOWLEDGE
Note: There is no helmet with knowledge, so use luck instead. I do not provide these items.

APPEARANCE
Good Artistic Hard hat +12
Good Golden Amulet +14
Good Platinum Ring +12
Platinum Ring +8
Good Crystal Club +5
Good Crystal Club +5
Good Velvet Trousers +3
Good Suit +5
TOTAL: +64 APPEARANCE

NEEDING JUNK?
Pilgrimages are costy, especially in caravans.
Check out my JUNKYARD

Rental cost:
  1. 200 PoP for 1h
  2. 500 PoP for 3h
  3. In case Eq is not returned within 10 min after due time, it counts as if he/she held 1h longer (of course paid hour)
  4. Renting part of the EQ won't make it cheaper
  5. Full sum paid in front

Rental notes:
  1. Rental service closed after 22:00 server time (or at 0:00 if someome wants for 1h), all equipment must be returned by 1:00 server time
  2. All requirements below Level/Stat 30
  3. I refuse lending EQ to people below lv 30 (~16 pts) to avoid being cheated by newly created accounts
  4. Not returning equipment in time may result in a complaint and ban from the game. Trade messages are kept for some time and can be used as proof to the complaint.
  5. If there are no clients waiting, renting person may have his/her time prolonged. Otherwise, I require returning (if condition not met, look above).
  6. Sending me PM is enough to rent, but include timing. If I'm online and EQ is availible - I'll lend it. If otherwise, I'll write.
  7. If making a reservation for a later time, write exact time you'd like to rent. Otherwise it won't count as a reservation. Current bookings below.
  8. I may refuse renting EQ to people that cause too much trouble.
  9. Please don't move items from their correspondent shelves (8 - appearance, 7 - toughness, 6 - strength, 5 - knowledge).
  10. No need to read all other posts, most of them are just noting who rented what and when
  11. I'm the second Cursed One on UR R2, what proves, that it's easy thing to pass even pilgrimages in Act2 with my EQ. I myself only borrowed expensive perception stuff, vengefuls for rep pilgrim A2 and occasionally some luck items.

Future Reservations:
---

This post has been edited 74 time(s), it was last edited by rikai: 09-21-2009 10:29.

04-23-2009 19:37 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
Viceroy_02

Registration Date: 03-12-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

toughness for 3 hours pls Smile
04-29-2009 20:39 Viceroy_02 is offline Search for Posts by Viceroy_02 Add Viceroy_02 to your Buddy List
Imperatorka

Registration Date: 04-10-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm next
toughness for 3 hours
My nick Black_Pearl
04-29-2009 23:50 Imperatorka is offline Search for Posts by Imperatorka Add Imperatorka to your Buddy List
rikai

Thread Starter Thread Started by rikai

Viceroy_02 / Lady Catherina returned Equpment
Imperatorka / Black_Pearl lent stuff overnight
EDIT: returned

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rikai: 05-01-2009 01:04.

04-30-2009 00:17 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
Imperatorka

Registration Date: 04-10-2009

toughness plsSmile
05-01-2009 23:15 Imperatorka is offline Search for Posts by Imperatorka Add Imperatorka to your Buddy List
Lady

Registration Date: 04-11-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

for 1h

You won auction? Send offer in game!
05-02-2009 16:45 Lady is offline Search for Posts by Lady Add Lady to your Buddy List
rikai

returned

05-02-2009 17:50 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
Lady

Registration Date: 04-11-2009

1h

You won auction? Send offer in game!
05-03-2009 13:23 Lady is offline Search for Posts by Lady Add Lady to your Buddy List
rikai

that's two happy customers, who's next? ;]

05-03-2009 13:56 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
Czopek

Registration Date: 03-06-2009

For 3h Pleased
05-03-2009 20:23 Czopek is offline Search for Posts by Czopek Add Czopek to your Buddy List
rikai

returned

05-03-2009 23:26 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
Czopek

Registration Date: 03-06-2009

3h
05-04-2009 18:35 Czopek is offline Search for Posts by Czopek Add Czopek to your Buddy List
rikai

another happy customer

EDIT: Temporarily Closed

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rikai: 05-04-2009 23:51.

05-04-2009 20:53 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
rikai

reopened = up

05-07-2009 01:55 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KHORNE

need for 1h

05-11-2009 18:20 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
rikai

another one return after passing the test

05-11-2009 19:41 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r

Registration Date: 04-04-2009

toughnes for 3hours when you be online please contackt ;]

SHIRT OF SPEED FOR SALE PM ME IF YOU WANT BUY

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r: 05-12-2009 16:17.

05-12-2009 14:10 P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r is offline Search for Posts by P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r Add P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r to your Buddy List
rikai

tie for P-R-E-D-A-T-O-R starts now

05-12-2009 16:29 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r

Registration Date: 04-04-2009

wery beautiful eq , i have succesfull pilgrimare for 3 time ^^ thanks !!! its cool
I re back it ;]

SHIRT OF SPEED FOR SALE PM ME IF YOU WANT BUY

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r: 05-12-2009 17:05.

05-12-2009 17:05 P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r is offline Search for Posts by P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r Add P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r to your Buddy List
zoRRo

Registration Date: 03-11-2009
Race in game: Cultist

RE: TOUGHNESS - Rental 500 PoPs for 3h - AVAILABLE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

toughnes for 3hours
when you will be online please contact Wink

05-12-2009 20:15 zoRRo is offline Search for Posts by zoRRo Add zoRRo to your Buddy List
rikai

I don't check the topic to often, so PM me after posting
tie for zoRRo just started

05-13-2009 16:59 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

Toughness For 3 Hours Contct ANGEL OF THE WAR PLease

05-13-2009 17:20 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
rikai

zoRRo returned after a success
ANGEL OF THE WAR postponed till 20th

05-13-2009 20:01 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

Hey Fanx For Stuff I Wil Have Em Back At 3 For U

05-15-2009 12:19 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
rikai

returned

05-15-2009 14:39 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
rikai

Lent to Kizame for 1h

EDIT: Returned

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rikai: 05-16-2009 14:29.

05-16-2009 13:44 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
rikai

Lent to Smurf for 2h

EDIT: Returned

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rikai: 05-20-2009 20:30.

05-20-2009 19:02 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
rikai

Cutyy de 69 rents for 3h

05-31-2009 19:01 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

I would like to rent all toughness items for 3 hours tomorrow evening please (the evening of the 1st of june)

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-31-2009 20:52 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
rikai

Cutyy de 69 returned after some problems

05-31-2009 22:26 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

trade plz

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

06-01-2009 18:38 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
rikai

after renting to ANGEL OF THE WAR (3h, returned after some trouble), now it finally foes to Enderol (3h)

EDIT:
Sender: ANGEL OF THE WAR
02.06.2009.........16;00- 19;00h server take ..... toughnes ..... ok ??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rikai: 06-01-2009 21:29.

06-01-2009 21:25 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
li-jang

Registration Date: 05-18-2009

will borrow for 3h

www.Renifer.website.pl
Still need 23423534 clicks in Google Ads to buy house in Norway Smile
HELP ME Big Grin

06-02-2009 07:32 li-jang is offline Homepage of li-jang Search for Posts by li-jang Add li-jang to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

I did return the items

i would like another 3 hours tomorrow evening starting 7pm

06-02-2009 11:15 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
rikai

quote:
Originally posted by RinghamEnderol
I did return the items

Of course, I forgot to mark it as it was late

Currently rented to 78dyzio (1h) - PM has priority because I don't peek in here too often

EDIT: 78dyzio returned, Currently rented to Li-Jang (1h)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rikai: 06-02-2009 12:58.

06-02-2009 11:22 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
rikai

RE: TOUGHNESS - Rental 500 PoPs for 3h Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Li-Jang returned

quote:
Future Reservations:
02.06 : 16-19 : ANGEL OF THE WAR

Lent and returned

06-02-2009 19:41 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
rikai

RE: TOUGHNESS - Rental 500 PoPs for 3h Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rikai
Future Reservations:
03.06 : 19-22 : Enderol

Done

06-03-2009 23:49 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
rikai

rented to 78dyzio (2h)

Returned early after completing

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rikai: 06-06-2009 09:45.

06-06-2009 09:15 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

07/06/09

id like to rent at 7pm for 3 hours

06-07-2009 01:19 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
rikai

rented to LUIZA (3h)

06-07-2009 11:06 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Pigrims Rental: TOU +47, STR +36, INT +22, KNO +31, APP +64 - Cost 500 PoPs for 3h

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH