Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Reputation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reputation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reputation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have few question about reputation since female character can't use signets.
1)Is there any prefix/surfix that gives reputation bonus in:
a)helms
b)armor
2)Is there any prefix in pants that give reputation bonus?
3)What prefix/surfix gives highest reputation bonus in jewelery?
4)What surfix gives highest reputation bonus in pants?
5)What item have more base reputation on highest level crown or balaclava?

and some defense question:
1)What prefix in helms gives highest defence bonus?
2)What surfix in armor gives highest defence bonus?
3)What prefix/surfix gives highest defence bonus in pants?
09-07-2007 13:51 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

highest rep bonus I've seen in pants is shorts of arms dealer ..... +16 rep at +5

09-07-2007 17:18 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2) Velvet gives a little bonus, ill let you work out how much :/
Velvet Trousers of Rogue (+3)
Effects: REPUTATION +14, APPEARANCE +9, defence -1

5) crown at +5 = CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION +7
balaclava no idea but -app is not a good thing :/

09-07-2007 18:10 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

I have this:

Vengeful Chain (+5)

Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -2, REPUTATION +17, APPEARANCE -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 48, STRENGTH: 18, APPEARANCE: 52, CHARISMA: 21
Selling price: 61 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 152, Mana 612

i think that its much. I had neckerchief of youth and it's give lot reputation ( about 10 if i remember good )

So Vengeful Chain of Youth have to be the best Big Grin (requirements too) Tongue

with 2 signets(I don't know best signet suffix - guile, authority,??? - really don't know) it will create set which give 2nd strike and reputation bonus, so i think that is your answer for jewelery Wink

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Caprio: 09-07-2007 18:16.

09-07-2007 18:13 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Caprio
So Vengeful Chain of Youth have to be the best Big Grin (requirements too) Tongue

with 2 signets(I don't know best signet suffix - guile, authority,??? - really don't know) it will create set which give 2nd strike and reputation bonus, so i think that is your answer for jewelery Wink

First of all, she cannot wear signets.

And, back to the point, are you certain that the set gives one more strike with each weapon? I should think so. However, the question is if it comes before the set is upgraded to excellent.

1a. No.
1b. No.
2. Velvet.
3a. Black.
3b. Guile. (if that's the name)
4. Arms Dealer.
5. Crown.

X1. Assault. I have bought 1/2 of the merge already. Now looking for Shamanistic XXX of Prophet / Turtle Shell.
X2. That depends on the prefix & armour type. I will be going for Toughness, though.
X3.1. Compound.
X3.2. Arms Dealer / Incas.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperborean: 09-07-2007 19:38.

09-07-2007 19:01 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Clan: [.DB.]

Sorry Hyper. I just write what i know. i know this is different server than r1 and r2 on which i played, but i think that sets work here similar too.

I wrote signets, because i want show the best reputation set what i can imagine Big Grin and didn't read
quote:
I have few question about reputation since female character can't use signets.
but i thing that Liz can change signet for ring/bracelet and i hope everything what i wrote is right Wink

But it's just my opinion Cool

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Caprio: 09-07-2007 20:34.

09-07-2007 20:33 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

I never seen black jewelery.
I know that madman surfix for amulet gives +16 reputation at +5 but I'm not sure how it look at rings.
09-07-2007 21:26 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Ring of Madman (+5) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +4, REPUTATION -11, INTELLIGENCE +9, LUCK +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 35, APPEARANCE: 40
Selling price: 48 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 103, Mana 459
09-07-2007 21:28 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

Good Neckerchief of Madman CLOSE
Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA +9, APPEARANCE +10, REPUTATION +20, KNOWLEDGE +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 47, STRENGTH: 16, APPEARANCE: 49, CHARISMA: 25
Selling price: 86 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 267, Mana 814

I see that rings are opposite to amulets in this surfix.
09-07-2007 21:31 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Ral

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Clan: Sanguin

Never seen crown before (being only piddly lowly level 18 and all), but I've got a helpful balaclava which does this:

Helpful Balaclava

Helmet

Defence: 6
Effects: REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE -5, PERCEPTION +1, AGILITY +1, TOUGHNESS +1, defence +5, chance to hit with melee weapon -2
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 12, REPUTATION: 8
Selling price: 2 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1, Mana 3

-appearance might not be desirable, but atm the bonuses seem to outweight that for me, unless someone can explain to me exactly what appearance does?
01-04-2008 16:40 Ral is offline Search for Posts by Ral Add Ral to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
Good Neckerchief of Madman CLOSE
Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA +9, APPEARANCE +10, REPUTATION +20, KNOWLEDGE +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 47, STRENGTH: 16, APPEARANCE: 49, CHARISMA: 25
Selling price: 86 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 267, Mana 814

Appearance is a basic stat for all better jewels.

PS: This topic is quite old.

01-04-2008 19:03 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Ral

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Clan: Sanguin

Oops, didn't check, sorry. Also didn't quite see the level difference in the eq there Tongue Feel free to ignore, eh Smile
01-04-2008 23:10 Ral is offline Search for Posts by Ral Add Ral to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Reputation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH