Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Zeruel vs Wolfish King » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Zeruel vs Wolfish King
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Zeruel vs Wolfish King Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6f8363bb57

What do you think about it Smile

09-12-2007 21:16 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I first saw this thread I thought that You killed them Tongue .

Well, it's very hard to kill them all. Almost impossible... But You did a great battle. The wolf king was almost dead Big Grin .

09-12-2007 21:53 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have not heard about a better way to slay them, sorry. You just need to get lucky enough to find the lord guarded by one wolf only. Unless you find him wielding two one-handed weapons, defence is of no use, either. Just perception and %, I'm afraid. And luck, lots of luck.
09-12-2007 22:19 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zeruel

Well. If I had killed him before he could deal a critical hit, the battle would have look different. Look at the last round. It was flawless (almost Wink ).

09-12-2007 22:35 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Has anyone compleated this task yet?

I am now starting to try Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-13-2007 19:42 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I think that the only people who can kill these wolves are AK-47 ists Tongue because melee could kill the guard's but 201 agility is higher tha anyone has.

11-13-2007 19:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
L12
Triple Ace

Nah AK is useless vs them, 147 toughness or something like it... im not going to do much damage vs that.

Sniper is the ONLY way unless you are a MUCH higher level than any player on this server! lol

11-13-2007 19:55 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

looks like without that critical, chances are high youd have won

11-13-2007 19:58 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Oh, i overlooked that Tongue Anywqay i tried and i didnt manage to do it Frown

11-13-2007 20:11 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

You can kill wolfish king easily with 2h weapon.
The only thing that you need is defence around 200 and good damage bonus including strength. If you have 3 attacks per round then you should hit 3 times in battle wolfish king and you can remove him with 1 critical hit.
11-13-2007 22:19 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Hmm maybe, but i think you will have to be a higher level, ill post here on my next try, id like to see how weel you do as well Smile

11-13-2007 22:22 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=91db712dcb

Seccond propper attempt Smile

Thats how you do it with a sniper Tongue

11-14-2007 07:08 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

L12: Do you have to kill the guards as well or is it enough to slay the King to complete the task?

What about us, who have just one attack with a sniper rifle? One-handed guns do about 3 damage and ranged are useless Frown
Any advice?

11-14-2007 09:06 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

I do believe you have to kill them ALL and survive to win. But im not 100% sure.

Well, you can do it with one sniper attack, just have loads of perception so the guard cant hit you and hope the king dosn't crit Tongue (oh and also hope for only 1 guard)

As it says in the quest, only the silver bullet may kill him (ie ignores 100% of opponents defence) so Sniper really is the way to go. Though if Liz proves me wrong good for her Smile

11-14-2007 17:27 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Ok then, I'll give it a try in the next few days, Perception 83 should be enough, hopefully.

11-14-2007 18:00 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

You do have to kill all of them

11-14-2007 18:02 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

You have to kill them all, just like in a siege. You can't win a siege just by killing the clan leader Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-14-2007 21:22 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Blondie

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: DB

L12...LUCKY!!!!! xD

nice mystic club btw^^

I fought once against them. 2 guards nd him. I killed the guards but he killed me then. He only hit me once in 3 rounds but that was a crit :/

I think u can do it with every weapon...just have to have good stats for it. I had 2 one handed melee weapons. Well maybe some1 can kill him with bare hands Big Grin

(OO''\ (||||) (||||) /''OO)
11-15-2007 11:22 Blondie is offline Search for Posts by Blondie Add Blondie to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=08a4790821
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=19c03e4ad8

11-18-2007 13:48 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Nice, 48 HP left Tongue

11-18-2007 13:51 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

all that agro for 1500 pp
you get more from one expedition

11-18-2007 20:24 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Zeruel
Triple Ace

My turn
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6b2d37143b

12-10-2007 07:58 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

200 agility vs 47 and he STILL couldn't hit?

OK, what did you drug him with in advance?

12-10-2007 08:01 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

Lucky ;-)

Sorry for replying after a week Smile

12-17-2007 21:35 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Clan: UDW

nice try, you'll get them eventually

01-22-2008 07:58 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i hope im not doing it but thats necroposting, so you shouldnt do it
01-22-2008 17:15 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Yes, that's necroposting. This time it's a warning for mech. Consider this topic closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-22-2008 17:18 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Zeruel vs Wolfish King

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH