Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Act 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Act 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, so i know that we all have our own private hopes for an act 3, and i havent been able to find any thread dedicated to this cause so here we go:

I just thought tht it would be really good if we could post all of our ideas of what we think that Act 3 might be like (not what we wish but what we realistically think).

I think that when Act 3 is implimented it should be available for people level 80+ or a level cap of around that area. I also think that Act 3 would bring with it a new level of elite monsters. I'm not talking about a massive amount of new mobs but for people in Act3 only there should be like 3 new mobs that are super hard (because by the time Act 3 is brought out there will be a lot of people who are actually able to kill the current top mobs).

Also I have a question for Sj, is there ACTUALY any plan on bringing out an Act 3 in the forseeable future?

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-09-2009 20:59 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think lvl 65 is proper, but i also think its waay to soon to be asking for it.

Act 3 will be total game overhaul.

Were talking
  • compleatly new mobs,
  • buildings,
  • zones,
  • the sector overseer will come into effect,
  • new items,
  • new ___fixes,
  • no new races,
  • no new arcana,
  • an in-game tournament system,
  • Knightroads sujestions should be implented (shorts of clan?? lol),
  • new tatoos,
  • a 6th 'expert' area for each current tattoo and an extra level for each sub tatoo,
  • a new enhanced stroyline with no mistakes ( Tongue )
  • and the list can go on forever!!

Doubt we will see any of it though!! >.<

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

05-09-2009 21:47 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How can you say something about act 3 if nobody has ANY info about it?

In the foreseeable future we won't be able to defeat top expo monsters, it will be a pain to do far quests with reasonable %, etc.

05-09-2009 21:55 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
How can you say something about act 3 if nobody has ANY info about it?

In the foreseeable future we won't be able to defeat top expo monsters, it will be a pain to do far quests with reasonable %, etc.

I thought it was because of ACT 2 that you got so much better at expos (like you werent good enough to begin with >.<)

Thats why act3 will need new items. No way around the fact that if they make quests harder, then better/new items will be needed unless they expect to have a server full of good velvet shorts of strongman +5 etc

New sets!! That would be nice!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

05-09-2009 22:30 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

New servers are brought out when old servers are at ~75% capacity, so i understand.

Thus, i think acts may be brought out when an amount of people are above X level.

When theres more people above level 80, or 100 or wherever the chosen limit is, act 3 may come into consideration.

If it is brought out in the forseeable future, i dont think it will be low enough requirements for the majority of people.

A2 brought so many bonusses, legendary item drops, legendary item stats, (effectively) more xp from quests, higher % chance to succeed easy A2 quests than med A1, the list goes on.

A3 would have to give stupidly immense bonusses, e.g. Much easiness, (legendary) legendary drops (imagine Legendary Perfect Demonic Thunderfist of Agility of Legends (+5)) etc, which would overpower high levels even more.

I think we're fine with what we've got.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

05-09-2009 23:13 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

yea but as diablo said quests are based on level and the only reason we can do quests is cause of our items which at some stage we can't upgrade them
and the expo monsters are based of our level aswell so
they at some point have to bring in better wepons
05-10-2009 14:16 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by RinghamEnderol

Im not saying that I expect Act 3 anywhere near now, but maybe 10 months, 12 months or more what do u guys expect? (@ Diablo - in which case we are more than likely going to be ready for the introduction of a couple of new mobs)

is thr any way tht Sj wud be able to answer any questions on this topic?

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-10-2009 14:20 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
diablo

The greatest thing in act2 (apart from legendary scorpios) is Easiness bonus. Thats the real help in questing and using high level equipment.
Act 3 is still unreachable for us, I mean, who is doing far quests on a daily basis?

05-10-2009 17:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

does easness effect quest?
05-11-2009 17:04 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by RinghamEnderol

it doesnt at the moment... to my knowlege

but can be used to equip high lvl items which may be good for quests...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by RinghamEnderol: 05-11-2009 17:18.

05-11-2009 17:17 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
diablo

As ringham said, with easiness you can upgrade your equip higher and thus have better chances. The easiness doesn't directly affect quests thou.

05-11-2009 20:37 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
I think lvl 65 is proper, but i also think its waay to soon to be asking for it.

level 65 seems a bit too low in all honesty, if they were to set it id say level 100
twice as good as act 2 Tongue
but also it's more of a milestone than 65 you know?

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

05-11-2009 20:39 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Pleb
level 65 seems a bit too low in all honesty, if they were to set it id say level 100

You do realise that to reach level 100 you need over 12 thousand points?

Dont think a target that high would result in many people bothering. Maybe that would be a good thing, an 'elite' part of the game, but setting the level that high might turn a lot of people off the game.

Personally i think level 80 would be a suitable level. But i also think it's very premature to be discussing Act 3.
05-11-2009 20:54 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by Pleb

You do realise that to reach level 100 you need over 12 thousand points?

Dont think a target that high would result in many people bothering. Maybe that would be a good thing, an 'elite' part of the game

exactly, make them work for it, if they are going to be extra ebnefits worth working for make em harder to get, as they would be an improvement on act 2, which means it'd destroy act 1
ah well i doubt act 3 will happen at all

05-11-2009 22:53 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

cmon pleb, theres working for it and then theres taking the mick.

12,000,000 xp isnt a believable target for a years work.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

05-11-2009 23:19 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Ahhh, i belive this is my fault somewhat for my joke in my clan task thread. *builds a time machine and saves the world from much spam* Tongue

Maybe when there is 3 or more page's of 2000+ pointers should act 3 be bought in Smile

Roll on beastcatchers and cultsorbers Smile Tongue

05-12-2009 05:50 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

hmm time to start hype about the new arcana Tongue
if we get any at al that is

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 05-12-2009 07:41.

05-12-2009 07:39 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Act 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH