Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Expeditions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expeditions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Expeditions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Over the last 14-15 days of expeditions i have done 14.

6 of them have ben Pheonixs... 3 in a row now for me creating expeditions.

This is not just bad luck, that is like 45% chance of pheonix, there is no way this should happen... i also believe other people have been meeting a few to many pheonixs of late.

I can supply expdition links if you want.

Make sure that it is a fair chance to get a black dragon, its just beyond a joke now, its getting bloody annoying!

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-26-2007 23:48 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u can met phoenix 1000 times Smile and 0 black dragon its normal take dice and roll its not say that after 6 roll u will have 1,2,3,4,5,6 u can have only 1 or only 3 etc or some combination Smile same is here

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-26-2007 23:57 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfecly answered Big Grin .

It's clear mathematics Smile .

09-27-2007 00:11 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Thread Starter Thread Started by L12

But since the 23rd to the 26th i have done 5 expedition. 4 of which have beena pheonix.

i know its all about 'dic roll' and chance etc. but the chances are should find black dragon, and the chances are that i should certinly not get so many Pheonixes.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-27-2007 07:54 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Maybe chance is bigger when you avoid sieges?
09-27-2007 08:19 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

There is nothing like " If I will do 5 expeditions, I will find black draggy".

I'm sure that it was only a bad luck and next time You will find 3 black dragons in a row.

09-27-2007 10:35 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Expeditions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH