Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Good Shuriken - reduction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Shuriken - reduction 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malin

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

Good Shuriken - reduction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Shuriken MP=750 BN=1200
Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 15 - 20
Effects: Chance to hit +11, attacks per round: 8
Requirements: LEVEL: 12, KNOWLEDGE: 24
Selling price: 43 500 Lgo

The proud member of

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malin: 05-21-2009 08:39.

05-19-2009 12:25 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Malin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Malin
RE: Good Shuriken Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up01

The proud member of

05-19-2009 20:36 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Malin

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up02

The proud member of

05-20-2009 07:09 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Malin

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up03

The proud member of

05-20-2009 14:52 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Malin

up04

The proud member of

05-21-2009 08:30 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Malin

up05

The proud member of

05-22-2009 07:06 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

BN 1200

05-22-2009 08:11 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Good Shuriken - reduction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH