Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Well of Souls - Stones » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Well of Souls - Stones
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Well of Souls - Stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Apart from bloodstones being used to give your items basic upgrades, what about the other stones? Do they do the same? How do they work?

So far I've only found 1 lifestone and I havent been able to use it. Anyone know why?

And are there any hints/tips to finding new bloodstones/other stones?

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...
03-06-2007 09:31 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Other uses of stones are explained in tutorials, especially here.

Average drop rate for a bloodstone is 1-2%, but chances for other stones are unknown.

03-06-2007 09:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Storm

Thread Starter Thread Started by Storm
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, I've read that, but do nanites and mana only affect merging items? Is the only way to gain stones by through quest rewards?

And how do you tell the difference between normal, good, and perfect items? Are all items normal until you upgrade them to +5? Then when you upgrade them with a lifestone they become good?

Its just that all the stones seem extremely rare. I've only had 1 bloodstone drop, and 1 lifestone, which I cant even use yet.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Storm: 03-06-2007 10:18.

03-06-2007 10:17 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
Thanks, I've read that, but do nanites and mana only affect merging items? Is the only way to gain stones by through quest rewards?

You can find stones on quests, or get bloodstones for tasks, later will be auction where higher lvls can trade their items for bloodstones. Mana and nanites are only for merging.

quote:
And how do you tell the difference between normal, good, and perfect items? Are all items normal until you upgrade them to +5? Then when you upgrade them with a lifestone they become good?

Items normal looks like that:
axe, axe +1, axe +2, axe +3, etc etc
Good items looks like that:
good axe, good axe +1, good axe +2, etc etc
Perfect items looks like that:
perfect axe, perfect axe +1, perfect axe +2, etc etc

When you upgrade item to +5, you can change it to higher quality with lifestone, so if you have axe +5, you can try to change it into good axe for 1 life stone.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Malester: 03-06-2007 11:11.

03-06-2007 11:10 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Bloodstones are also gained for experience. You get 1 for every 5k xp points.

A good item is as if normal item +6 and perfect item is as if good item +6, but to make them +6 you need better stones.

For now the only use of nanites and mana is merging items, but to merge higher level items you really need a lot of them.

03-06-2007 12:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Storm

Thread Starter Thread Started by Storm

thanks for the information Malester and Szeszej! You helped make it a lot clearer Big Grin

I hope this thread will help others who are wondering about this too.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Storm: 03-06-2007 17:11.

03-06-2007 15:04 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

What will happen when you merge XXX dagger +1 and dagger XXX +1??? will it be XXX dagger XXX +1???

Where XXX are sufix and prefFix

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Djeronimo: 03-08-2007 09:43.

03-08-2007 09:41 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Szeszej
Administrator

It'll be dagger +2. I suggest reading tutorials Wink

03-08-2007 09:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

It will be dagger +2

You must have both items prefixed or suffixed to have a prefix or suffix in your new item. Your new item gets a bigger lvl because you had two daggers +1 and the items always has +1 of the worse item.

Exsample:
Fast dagger +3 + dagger +3 = dagger +4
dagger +3 + dagger +3 = dagger +4
dagger +5 + dagger +1 = dagger +2

03-08-2007 09:50 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

szeszej i red tutorials in both polish and english, but i thought that when you mix suf and pref you can get item with suf or pref...

03-08-2007 10:58 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

When merging item with pref + item with suf you get normal item without both.
03-08-2007 11:03 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

yeah i know that now

03-08-2007 11:16 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
rickie

Registration Date: 05-01-2007

lifestones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they can be used to upgrade items past +5
05-01-2007 12:53 rickie is offline Search for Posts by rickie Add rickie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Well of Souls - Stones

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH