Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Percept stopping melee weps hitting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Percept stopping melee weps hitting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Percept stopping melee weps hitting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In necro i use melee weps with over 70 agil but when i att gunbers with like 70- percept they dodge atleast one of my atts each round but it dosen't work agil over guns? Help me plz

05-28-2009 23:21 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is their agility?

Are they performing dodges or are you just missin?

05-28-2009 23:26 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Foxy4

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy4
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they have 33 less agil and its usually both i think

05-28-2009 23:28 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Standard dodge: Foxy attacks with xxx, yyy dodges the strike

Forced dodge: Foxy attacks with xxx, yyy peforms a series of feints and dodges the strike

It's something like that. If it's the first one, it's most probably because your weapon has - hit chance, or your really unlucky (trust me, people always somehow miss, even if they've got legendary and like, 50+ more of the hit chance stat XD)

If it's the 2nd one, nothing you can do about it, it's their equips (since theres no tattoos) you've just gotta hope that their % chance of peforming feints and dodging isn't too high, and hope you hit before they dodge.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-28-2009 23:31 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

TCs have racial +dodge bonus. Not sure about cultists they may too.

also sets such as twisted i think, various ones i forget, but tigers also i think has + dodge bonus.

2 or 3 armour and jewellery sets give dodge.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

05-28-2009 23:35 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Foxy4

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy4

my weps have +8 and +14 hit chance and this happens with ever gunner

05-28-2009 23:37 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Well the fact still stands, is it the first/second dodge type?

If it's the first, as we said, your just unlucky.

If the 2nd, then your attacking TCs or people with twisted set, can't help you unfortunately.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-28-2009 23:39 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Percept stopping melee weps hitting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH