Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.0.0.0 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.0.0.0 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My throne hall is messed up, pictures and fonts not allined with the back ground of the style (nanobot).

Otherwise, looks bloody great Big Grin

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-23-2007 17:07 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

switch to gothic Wink the style is awesome and it lines up nicely Big Grin

11-23-2007 17:37 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

have done, its a bit dark for me... and i like nano bot, maybe i will change to gothic when i get bored of Nano :p

the screen has allined nwo Smile

11-23-2007 17:42 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

can I just ask, why has it been implemented as two seperate patches, so that we are on patch v 1.0.0.1 rather than v 1.0.0.0?

11-24-2007 22:59 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Because on polish server they were implemented separately and to keep every server up-to-date they keep the numbers the same everywhere Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-24-2007 23:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

I see, but why do them seperately in the first place? o.o
Or were they entirely seperate patches on polish?
I cant actually read or speak polish (or most other languages) so i can never tell what anything says on polish server.

11-24-2007 23:18 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

Patch 1.0.0.0 was implemented on 19th Novemberand 1.0.0.1 was implemented on 21st November so they were separate from the beginning.

11-24-2007 23:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

OK, thanks for the info.

11-24-2007 23:37 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Patch 1.1.0.0

One question ?

How it will be looks like and when wit will be on that server ?
11-26-2007 19:50 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

It's already implemented Tongue . Just look in game Smile .

11-26-2007 19:51 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

he said 1.1.0.0 not 1.0.0.0

11-26-2007 19:52 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

Oh, sorry. I must have slept when I was reading this number Tongue .

And I think that it's a good question. Maybe Admins will decrease levels of items? Smile

11-26-2007 19:54 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

Also the level requirements problem will most probably be solved in the next patch 1.1.0.0 although no ETA is available yet. Please stay tuned Smile

it would appear so.

11-26-2007 19:55 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

It's said that the level requirements problem will most probably be solved, it doesn't say anything about decreasing levels of items.

11-26-2007 19:58 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
L12
Triple Ace

How else would they solve it while keeping the game running smoothly and fairly?

11-26-2007 19:59 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

they could increase experience gaining rate.

11-26-2007 20:01 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

dunno, maybe adding an aura stat requirements lowered by +50% to every tattoo Tongue

Edit: wrong colour Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelion: 11-26-2007 20:02.

11-26-2007 20:02 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

That wouldnt actually be a bad idea, just maybe not such a large amount. Smile

11-26-2007 20:05 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
L12
Triple Ace

lol good point Evan

but drac, this would not work, it would mean players like me have a huge disadvantage, now lowlevers can get too 100 much quicker, so i have just wasted months getting to where i am when now others can get there 5x as fast... it would just not work.

It could work on a compleatly new server though Tongue

11-26-2007 20:06 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

it could be added so that for example every x points exp gain goes up x%

not something big though. i mean look at zauborin Wink

11-26-2007 20:07 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
L12
Triple Ace

This would also not work, having a sudden influx of PoP and level... no people would again get annoyed Tongue

11-26-2007 20:11 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

On Polish server was discussion about decreasing lvl requirements. There are some weapons and armour required lvl 77 on "good +0" It is in my opinion to hight requirements. Besides they have other requirements that have to be fulfill like 75 strenght.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Blodsugare: 11-26-2007 20:11.

11-26-2007 20:11 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Youre right about these measures not working on this server,
but maybe they can be considered when another server is created.

11-26-2007 20:12 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Clan: EoD

december or january it will be Smile but very end of december Tongue so it wouldn't be present from santa claus Tongue

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
11-26-2007 20:53 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

i didnt know santa gave cyber-gifts?

it depends on how quickly the population increases if you mean a new server

11-26-2007 21:03 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Clan: EoD

i talk about patch 1.1

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
11-26-2007 21:19 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Szeszej will be our Santa Big Grin . I hope that it will be a good present and everyone will be happy Smile .

11-26-2007 21:32 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Increasing experience rate is very bad idea.
If administration decide to do it then all players that already played should have their experience increased by that amount.

For me the only good idea is lowering level requirement and adding max level 80 because you don't need higher in this game.
11-26-2007 21:43 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

max level 80 would be pointless.
what happens when you are level 80 and you reach zone 1 (well, when zauborin does)?
there would be no point in continuing

11-26-2007 21:44 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
L12
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
Increasing experience rate is very bad idea.
If administration decide to do it then all players that already played should have their experience increased by that amount.

For me the only good idea is lowering level requirement and adding max level 80 because you don't need higher in this game.

I agree, i think what Liz means by this is max level REQUIRMENT for an item etc should be 80, there is no point in having a maximum level (that is doable) otherwise whe someone finnially gets level 80 he will get bored soon and quit.

11-26-2007 21:48 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

quote:
Originally posted by Coles
Szeszej will be our Santa Big Grin . I hope that it will be a good present and everyone will be happy Smile .

I'm trying as hard as I can to make this server more populated and its population happier but even I aint no Santa Wink

11-26-2007 21:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

yes you are santa szeszej, or the closest thing to x]

L12 + Liz = there should be a maximum level requirement, but i dont think it should be 80.
some items have an acceptable requirement for level, but at perfect +5 maybe they would need a higher level requirement than 80.

11-26-2007 22:00 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

There is problem because you can't gain level 100+ in your life time. Administration don't plan to add anything that would help to gain experience so there should be max level limit in items 80 is perfect with current experience gain.
11-26-2007 22:21 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
there should be max level limit in items 80 is perfect with current experience gain.

Lis' point being put into practice would result in 'lowlevers' as l12 named them, being able to use better items sooner, and being 'better off' than highlevellers(?)

I mean clearly things like 'heavy crossbow of vengeance' are high requirements, but ...
by reducing the level 114 to 80, it means that its MUCH easier for low level to use

it wouldnt even be 80, because it would be 80 for perfect +5 wouldnt it.
so what would it be for good+0? 30? 25?

see how ridiculous it is when put into perspective.

11-26-2007 22:29 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

You don't understand.
Level 80 would be max but items will gain it sooner than perfect.
For example this crossbow will have it on good+x and higher upgrade level would increase stat requirement.
11-27-2007 09:21 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

I see ...
assuming that you can still grow above level 80, then would these requirements be just as hard to reach as the level requirement?

Because if they are easy to reach, theres no point in things that are perfect +x being supremely good weapons.

But if they are difficult to reach, the level requirement might as well stay the same.

11-27-2007 09:27 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

In my opinion removing level requirement is the best option but some items are not balanced for this. Like my ex- flexible corset of speed that require minimal stat and huge level.

Good Demonic Two-handed sword of Betrayal (+1) CLOSE
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 88 - 93
Effects: Hit -22, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +27, damage increased by 2 for every 4 char levels, minimal damage +8, REPUTATION +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 77, STRENGTH: 77, INTELLIGENCE: 51, KNOWLEDGE: 52, AGILITY: 27
Selling price: 106 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 651, Mana 1655

Without level requirement this weapon is still impossible to wield at low level.

The best solution is removing level requirement and balancing stat requirement.
11-27-2007 10:40 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
The best solution is removing level requirement.

Entirely?
level requirements ARE a problem but removing them entirely is not a good choice.

Surely you mean reduce?

11-27-2007 10:49 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

Nope.
If you remove level requirement and balance stat requirement then it is much more better solution.
11-27-2007 12:02 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Hmm.

That's not too bad an idea actually.
Would all shop items be automatically stocked then?
currently they appear in shop as you get the level to use them.

You might be onto something there lis Pleased

11-27-2007 12:17 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.0.0.0

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH