Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
--- It's the arts (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=17)
---- Our Stories (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=34)
----- The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=1170)

Posted by Batmystique on 08-25-2008 at09:55:

Thumb Up! twins

Havent had a chance 2 read all parts but from what i have read so far....really good work. U should really try & find an editor. It wont hurt just 2 try.... Wink Keep the gr8 work coming!!!!

Posted by Lysandra on 09-05-2008 at00:48:

Update

Okay. Would have the next part up right now but.... I have the story in most it's edited form saved on Lestat's laptop and he may have possibly screwed up his files...not sure yet...lol.
Anyway I won't be able to get it till this weekend. I may just swipe the whole thing from here....LOL. So till this weekend.

Posted by airliebird on 09-13-2008 at00:39:

Part 9

i looked and saw part nine was missing i can't wait to see what i have to look forward to in the next installment Smile

Posted by Lysandra on 09-13-2008 at01:36:

Part 9

*cleared*

Posted by MetalMouth on 09-13-2008 at02:20:

the angelis dude in it pwns.

Posted by Lysandra on 09-25-2008 at17:46:

Okay, just to let everyone know this is on a break of sorts until I can get some time to acutally work on it. I don't even have much time to edit as it stands, let alone work on the next part.
I appologize in advance for the wait.

Posted by Nemazis on 09-25-2008 at22:16:

Fortunately i only look here very little until i usually see your name (because it means you've updated usually) so i got no worries, but UPDATE FASTER, I NEED SOMETHING TO KILL TIME!!! Well... other than the usual -.-

Posted by Madamme_Mina on 09-26-2008 at11:14:

Very skilled writing.
Thanks for sharing.
MM

Posted by Lysandra on 11-07-2008 at17:25:

Part Ten

*cleared*

Posted by Bat on 11-08-2008 at11:19:

Nice nice ,,, keep it goingBig Grin

Posted by Lysandra on 11-13-2008 at18:03:

Chapter ten in full form is up...finally....lol. They seem to be getting longer Confused or is that just me??

Posted by Pops on 11-18-2008 at06:25:

excellent work lysandra, you truely have a gift

Posted by Lysandra on 11-19-2008 at03:01:

Part 11-Section One

*cleared*

Posted by Pops on 11-19-2008 at11:19:

its not multiposting now Wink

Posted by Lysandra on 11-19-2008 at16:38:

*cleared*

Posted by Pops on 11-19-2008 at18:09:

cant wait, where do you think of this stuff?

Posted by Lysandra on 11-19-2008 at18:28:

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
cant wait, where do you think of this stuff?

See now everyone's going to think I posted something...LOL.
and no idea. I literally sit down in front of my laptop, read what the last few paragraphs of the previous chapter and start typing. that's why when i do get writers block I normally can't get out of it because i'm not a regular writer who plans things out.
Actually, the few novels i did try to plan out I won't touch because there's too much planning now...lol. i figured out that i like writing on the laptop instead of pen to paper, much easier to change and planning can be done on the fly.

Posted by Nemazis on 11-20-2008 at22:25:

Aww damn you lys... why'd my bro have to be the leader of the south... you suck XD

Anyway nice story, will still be waiting for more updates, or relying on lestat to send me them updates.

EDIT: Just remembered, i either messaged you or aaammm after he joined dark, literally asking that question aswell XD i even laughed when i read it in here.

Posted by Lysandra on 11-22-2008 at02:58:

Part 12- Section one.

*cleared*

Posted by Pops on 11-22-2008 at03:25:

excellent work, lysandra. just added inspiration to something im working on at the moment.... Wink

Posted by Lysandra on 11-22-2008 at04:16:

Part 12-Section two

*cleared*

Posted by Lestat666 on 11-23-2008 at18:36:

oh thanks sis, kill me off...lol well not reli kill but hurted me reli bad. Tongue
an uh yeah....bout the city design..i got buildings...LOL. stuck on street placement thou...culd take me a while...no1 hold der breath. Tongue
*loves dat he's at an advantage 2 evr1 else an can read the story b4 it gets posted Tongue *

Posted by Bat on 11-25-2008 at07:52:

So Lestat work faster if u dont want lys to kill u in next story xD

Posted by Lestat666 on 11-25-2008 at12:44:

quote:
Originally posted by Bat
So Lestat work faster if u dont want lys to kill u in next story xD

naw she wuldnt acutally kill me off.... rite sis?? RITE??? *gets worried*
lol. street placement is hard...i aint eva done a city map b4. Frown

Posted by AudatiousTitan on 11-26-2008 at23:12:

“And we gotta read all this stuff?” AudatiousTitan said

that would happen in rl, lmao

Posted by Lysandra on 12-05-2008 at00:43:

Part 13 Section 1

*cleared*

Posted by Raxis on 12-05-2008 at01:02:

quote:
The seemed completely unharmed.

I was on the edge of my seat.... but I want to knwo WHAT WAS COMPLETELY UNHARMED lol

Posted by llianna on 12-05-2008 at18:54:

Hmmm..interesting! I do make a good spy, don't I just....LOL Tongue

Posted by Mortis on 12-05-2008 at18:57:

It's getting better and better Smile Do you have it one file available for download?

Posted by llianna on 12-05-2008 at21:42:

I do really need a full copy once it is finished... Tongue I am sure I can make arrangements so you can post it a local address in Canada...=P

And girl, you are good!!! I think we should find you an editor and a publisher... Big Grin

Posted by Lysandra on 12-09-2008 at00:37:

Sorry, not an update.... actually I hit another road block and got a bit lost on how to work the end of the chapter with DeathJam, AudatiousTitan, Angelis, Anastasia, DeathMagick and Lestat.

Could take a bit seeing as I have no motivation to do much writing for anything...again.

@Llianna- LOL. You play a very important role in this actually, I think in two more chapters will be the second meeting between La Puce and Lestat and since you're following La Puce... Wink I have to count nights after that chaper, see if I'm right or not...lol. Everyone tells me that, I should go look for one.

@Mortis- it's not even close to being done yet...lol. And nope, there's no where (except on my laptop) that has a file of what's done...lol. I don't even have a site to post it on anymore seeing as I forgot my log in to *somesite* that allows posting of stories and such.

Posted by Raxis on 12-09-2008 at03:04:

quote:
@Mortis- it's not even close to being done yet...lol. And nope, there's no where (except on my laptop) that has a file of what's done...lol. I don't even have a site to post it on anymore seeing as I forgot my log in to *somesite* that allows posting of stories and such.

yes there is a place except your laptop... HERE

Also back it up!

Posted by Pops on 12-12-2008 at12:06:

come on lys!!! lol. what happens next? also what i do to make sure something important is backed up is email it to myself and save it there

Posted by Lysandra on 12-16-2008 at21:58:

Part 13, Section 2

*cleared*

Posted by Pops on 12-16-2008 at23:57:

i like the hand to hand combat. ooh good stuff.

Posted by Raxis on 12-17-2008 at02:45:

Hmmm I like it.... but I disagree with Popeye a littl (Probably the perfectionist in me) would be awesome to see though...

quote:
That defiantly isn’t English.” Anastasia said in dismay. Angelis shook his head. AudatiousTitan groaned

Lol don't make me find it

Posted by Lysandra on 12-17-2008 at03:43:

Part 14, Section One (A)

*cleared*

Posted by Lysandra on 12-17-2008 at03:48:

Part 14, Section 1 (B)

*cleared*

Posted by Raxis on 12-17-2008 at03:55:

Oh great... I already get a knee injury... shame my gangster abilities didn't he;p against CESARZ Tongue

Also I didn't realise vamps shrunk from their human forms Tongue

I like it... Popeye has a brilliant description Tongue

can't wait for the next section

Halfway? I'll be sad to see it end.... you've gotta keep it going.... maybe tale after tale after tale.

Gamecrow still hasnt punched a dragon

Posted by Lysandra on 12-17-2008 at04:00:

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Oh great... I already get a knee injury... shame my gangster abilities didn't he;p against CESARZ Tongue

Also I didn't realise vamps shrunk from their human forms Tongue

I like it... Popeye has a brilliant description Tongue

can't wait for the next section

LOL...omg i can't type...laughing to hard...lol.
okay... i think i'm good now...lol.

Hey, I could have had him kill you you know. Tongue at least it's just a knee injury, that's like a night or two of healing...lol.

I'm confused..what do you mean by vamps shrinking in human forms?? :S

and thanks, i basicaly killed him off and he just got introduced... poor guy. this is the thanks i give him after all the comments...lol.

BUGGER YOU EDITED!! LOL.
haha...no i don't think GC's going to be punching a dragon. and about halfway yes. I could be wrong... lol

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH