Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
--- It's the arts (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=17)
---- Our Stories (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=34)
----- The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=1170)

Posted by Lysandra on 01-21-2009 at03:23:

Part 16, Section 1A

*cleared*

Posted by Lysandra on 01-21-2009 at03:29:

Part 16 Section 1B

*cleared*

Posted by Pops on 01-21-2009 at04:05:

i cant give an award but i can sticky as an example to all Smile its really getting more interesting now. so when do we see all the twists straightened out? lol

Posted by Mortis on 01-21-2009 at21:00:

Whoa, I was wondering how you want to put us in without disrupting the storyline where is clearly no space for big clan as us, but you have managed it nicely. Great idea indeed and perfect opportunity for second part or for completely different story.
So, thanx for mentioning us Big Grin
Really excellent piece of work from BW world. *thumbs up*

Posted by Lysandra on 01-22-2009 at14:30:

Update

Aw, thanks Popeye, I'm stickied. Smile
@ Mortis: no problem. I figured I mentioned DB so I might as well mention their rivals for the top place in rank. Wink

I'm about half way done the next section, it should be up sometime soon so hopefully everyone has caught up. Hopefully I can work on it over the weekend so it should be up by Monday at the lastest. There's only a bit left that I have to do.

And random question, can we get a poll up for favorite character thus far?? I'm going to be honest and cast my own vote for La Puce. He's fun to write. Smile

Posted by nelacar on 01-22-2009 at15:30:

RE: Update

great read so far...la-puce for my fave char atm...but that could change ltr hahaha

Posted by Pops on 01-22-2009 at16:50:

well, who do you want in the poll and for how long Wink give me a list and ill put one up

Posted by Lysandra on 01-22-2009 at19:19:

Part 16 Section 2A

*cleared*

Posted by Lysandra on 01-22-2009 at19:27:

Part 16 Section 2B

*cleared*

Posted by Mortis on 01-23-2009 at23:12:

More, give us more... Tongue

Posted by Raxis on 01-24-2009 at03:26:

Mortis you read my mind.... I'm absolutely devouring this.

I've found one snag Lys.... when you publish your works you'll have to give us all your real name so we can go buy it

Posted by bobalob57 on 01-24-2009 at18:03:

really good... keep writing!
also we would be able to know from the title of the book, but would the bloodwars company try to claim royalties?

Posted by nemoralis on 01-24-2009 at21:37:

I love the stories-especially how you work in people from BW into it Smile Looking forward to the next section Smile

Posted by Lysandra on 01-25-2009 at00:08:

Update

eh...haven't worked on it since Thursday...haha... sorry. Frown I had a few things for work I had to take care of so yeah. As soon as I say I'm ahead of myself, my boss give me more...LOL And hey, you'll get more I mean jeez you got part 16 a few days before I meant to post it...LOL.

@ Raxis, I've all ready given my real name in the story so technically I'd have to change that. And I'd have to change Lestat's name because there may be copyright issues with Anne Rice and her vampire Lestat....LOL. Oh, and to go find it, read the part where I'm talking about Lest and mine's life. There's like three names mentioned and no I'm not Italian or Eyptian...haha.

@bobalob, It's probably going to stay as 'The Tale of the Twins' and there may be a little disclaimer thing in the front that says it was based on all the night owls and great players of Bloodwars. Wink

@ Popeye: Where's my poll??? did I confuse you with the list of people?? haha...lol.

Posted by Pops on 01-25-2009 at03:58:

pm me a list of people you want in the poll and ill stick it up. lol.
*edit* poll added, 3 selections each

Posted by Lysandra on 01-26-2009 at02:40:

WOOT! Thanks Popeye. WOOT again, first voter Smile
And updating since I'm here:
First death coming up in the next part and a major plot twist....haha. It should be up by Tuesday at the latest, I have about half of the chapter left to write then it's good. Smile

Posted by Bezetta on 01-26-2009 at10:26:

Very good... i'm only up to part 6 at the mo - keep it up Smile

Posted by Artoir. on 01-26-2009 at14:56:

Ive now caught up on all the parts since my return and I must say, fantastic read Smile

And you have my permission to squeeze me in (hint hint) lol

Posted by Lysandra on 01-28-2009 at00:46:

Part 17A

*cleared*

Posted by Lysandra on 01-28-2009 at00:51:

Part 17B

*cleared*

Posted by bobalob57 on 01-28-2009 at01:02:

RE: Part 17B

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
And WOOT! everyone loves La Puce as much as I do...LOL.

yes, he is indeed, simply amazing
great story, keep going, im now interested as to whats going to happen to the little girl... is she going to get turned into a vampire perhaps?

Posted by Lysandra on 01-28-2009 at01:22:

RE: Part 17B

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
And WOOT! everyone loves La Puce as much as I do...LOL.

yes, he is indeed, simply amazing
great story, keep going, im now interested as to whats going to happen to the little girl... is she going to get turned into a vampire perhaps?

I created a monster...LOL. Ah I love La Puce. Orignally how it was worked before was that he was supposed to die in that battle. I just didn't have the heart to do it though. Besides, this works better.
Actually, the girl was spur of the moment. So her fate is just as spur of the moment. Besides, I don't think the character of Lestat would have the heart to turn a little girl into a vampire.
So many plot twists and turns... heck i got myself confused...LOL. Then gave myself another character in the little girl...haha.

Posted by Pops on 01-28-2009 at05:08:

la puce is ok. patris rocks!!! keep it up lysandra

Posted by Lestat666 on 01-28-2009 at17:57:

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
la puce is ok. patris rocks!!! keep it up lysandra

LOL dude der th same person...kinda sorta... kk well thyre in the same body...lol.
srry, had 2 comment on dat.... an vote...hehe.
Go sis! Tongue

Posted by Lysandra on 01-29-2009 at02:26:

Update

Hm *thinks for a moment* Lest, what are you doing posting at school?? Silly boy...lol.
Ahem. Anyway... updating again. Apparently lack of sleep is causing me to suck with writing this thing, I've only done another ooh... five pages since the last update...lol. This chapter is so long, I want to reach the post limit as often as possible. Perhaps by the weekend??
I love that no one commented on the Vladimir death...jeez. It's like no one cares that Llianna technically helped to kill her own dad...LOL.
ah, i'm wandering off now, lack of sleep has made me go crazy.

Posted by Hespera on 01-29-2009 at08:37:

Ok, have caught up again now. This has been a great story Lysandra what a great contribution to the BW community, thank you!

I have to say La Puce/Patris is by far my favorite character so far. I was relieved it was Vladimir who died and not La Puce.

Posted by Lysandra on 01-29-2009 at20:18:

Part 17C

*cleared*

Posted by Pops on 01-29-2009 at21:27:

wooo cant wait till crunch time. keep it up lys

Posted by Raxis on 01-30-2009 at00:55:

Spamming much Popeye Tongue Big Grin

Evil
My turn

Keep it up Lys. I thirst yoru words Evilly

Posted by Lysandra on 02-02-2009 at23:53:

Part 17D

*cleared*

Posted by Pops on 02-03-2009 at00:19:

its cruel to keep us hanging on like this...... great story.... kinda have to agree. those poor humans. especially mark. lol

Posted by Lysandra on 02-03-2009 at00:55:

lol. Hey, I could write it all and leave you guys with nothing to read after...lol.
Don't worry things will pick up soon. Tongue The poor humans are walking towards a base that's going to be crawling with vampires....lol

Posted by BattleOx on 02-05-2009 at00:59:

I only glanced at it wanted to see how long it is........... it's long lol hope I get a small part in it somewhere gonna start reading it........... now from the sound of the comments left it is a good read mmm might just print it and put in 1.5 line spacing (ya I'm dumb lol)

Posted by Lysandra on 02-08-2009 at03:12:

Part 18 Section A

*cleared*

Posted by Mortis on 02-08-2009 at09:29:

More, we want more Tongue Big Grin

Posted by Pops on 02-08-2009 at13:13:

yeah you have us on a knife edge here Smile

Posted by bobalob57 on 02-08-2009 at18:04:

yeh. is the omega guy going to be stopped by some guy who ppears out of nowhere, or who is summoned by lestat and lysander called alpha?

Posted by Lysandra on 02-09-2009 at02:30:

@Mortis- LOL. I'm working on it really. I want to re-work a bit of the part I started last night (well after what's posted) but I'm not too sure how I want to do it yet.

@popeye- I know, I know....lol. Sorry. This whole part probably won't split well at all...lol. If I wanted to be really mean I could end the battle how I was thinking then make you guys wait a week for an epilogue...hehe. But I'm not that mean.

@bob- No more characters will be introduced so who you see is who you get. I all ready know how the battle is going to end and for the most part I know who's going to be killed by who. Just noticed something in your post... when did I become a guy?? (you called me Lysander...LOL)

Posted by Hespera on 02-09-2009 at02:49:

Yeah I want more too, loving it! Only thing is and I'm not sure if it's intentional or just a typo but Mai is actually Mia right?

I am looking forward to the final showdown so much Smile

Posted by Lysandra on 02-09-2009 at03:52:

Part 18B

*cleared*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH