Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- News and announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=1)
-- News (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=3)
--- New patch on Poland Moria (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=13200)

Posted by Cthulhu on 10-29-2009 at13:24:

New patch on Poland Moria

v 1.1.0.23
* Informacje o mo|liwo[ci zaBo|enia/doBczenia do kolejnej ekspedycji s dostpne na li[cie czBonków klanu. Informacje o mo|liwo[ci doBczenia do ekspedycji s dostpne w profilu gracza (dla posiadaczy kont premium).

* Po wej[ciu w aukcje ZAKOCCZONE, domy[lnie nie bd wczytywane |adne aukcje. Umo|liwi to szybki wybór kategorii aukcji, które chcemy oglda, bez potrzeby czekania na wczytanie ostatnich 20 aukcji z ogólnej puli.

Very dodgy translation:
* Information about the possibility of setting up / join the next expedition are available on the list of members of the clan. Information about opportunities to join the expedition are available in the player profile (for premium account holders).

* After entering the completed listings, the default will not load any listings. This will allow the rapid selection of categories of listings that you want to watch, without waiting to load the last 20 auctions from a general pool.

This is a great new patch - hopefully should be on UK soon. Smile

Posted by diablo on 10-29-2009 at14:20:

I was told it was here for a few minutes, but I missed it. Hopefully it will be implemented soon.
Thanks for the info.

Posted by Artoir. on 10-29-2009 at22:15:

Ah this will save us alot of time, thanks for the info C Smile

Posted by smierc on 10-29-2009 at22:32:

* After entering the completed listings, the default will not load any listings. This will allow the rapid selection of categories of listings that you want to watch, without waiting to load the last 20 auctions from a general pool.

i do not understand translation, would anybody be able to offer better translation? polish characters not showing up :S

Posted by foxy9 on 10-29-2009 at22:38:

quote:
Originally posted by smierc

i do not understand translation, would anybody be able to offer better translation? polish characters not showing up :S

Same, can some explain plz

+ other one im a bit fuzzy on, can some tell wat its on about plz

Posted by Cthulhu on 10-29-2009 at23:09:

A better explanation for both:

1) in your clan page, there is a new green circle icon next to all of your clan members - when you hover over it, it tells you how long before they can join or start an expo.
Likewise, in your character profile at the bottom (beneath your expo medals) a message tells people how long before you can join an expo.
I can see both of these - so I am not sure if the whole patch applies to just premium players or not.

2) When you click on the "closed auctions" link, instead of bringing up a list of the last 20(?) auctions, it just gives you the option to chose what you want to look at using the drop down lists etc. This makes it quicker to load this page, instead the 10 second delay we currently get at the moment.

So, as you can see, a very handy patch indeed. Load it, load it, load it Devs. Big Grin

Posted by foxy9 on 10-29-2009 at23:37:

I want i want

Posted by Apollo on 10-30-2009 at03:13:

aah this may put an end to the famous "is anyone available for an expo Crying "
clan message lol but now u won't be able to lie to people and say you've been on one when you cba Tongue but yer nice patch for the honest player Wink

Posted by Szeszej on 10-30-2009 at23:29:

The patch should be online in 3 days max

Posted by Cthulhu on 11-02-2009 at13:18:

post-patch spam

The new patch rocks - thanks BW team.

But.... I'm missing it already - the clan message that says "anyone free for an expo?" Tongue Big Grin

Posted by honorus on 11-02-2009 at15:08:

i'll be sure to send out lots pf spam clan messages to make up for it Cthulhu Tongue

:3

Posted by Nemazis on 11-02-2009 at15:55:

Well if i join any of your clans ever, you'll still see the message from me. But it's not asking IF anyone can join, it'll be asking if you WANT to join one. That's what MY message has been all the time.

And am i missing something, or is it non-prem aswell? It is nifty, but if it says premium only, i'd expect it to be exactly that. Or is it the player profile bit that's premium only?

Posted by Apollo on 11-02-2009 at15:58:

Yer the player profile bit is premium which I can only think helps if your asking for help off someone from a different clan. But all in all good patch Big Grin nice work devs and nice work C. for bringing it to our attention Wink

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH