Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Offtopic (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=20)
--- Our Photographs (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=148)

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-08-2008 at17:46:

Been over 6hours, I can't find a picture of me that looks good Tongue Big Grin
anyway I think my pictures are bad I guess, but I do look nice Big Grin wow-zer type I guess, but yeah even some girls fall for me don't know why, about more than 5 girls like me, but hey I'm just a chinese kid Big Grin Tongue

Posted by bobalob57 on 06-08-2008 at18:24:

edited so its just me
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2452/cadetsstuffcs2.jpg
nhan... at least 5 girls... i think bloodwars now has a resident pimp Tongue

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-08-2008 at18:33:

ah cool the second end with specki four eyes Roll Eyes cool, but I don't fall for them the girls but the girls fall for me, thats the truth, I'm almost 14, YEAH!!! and plus I try my charms and flirt talking and they get inbaressed and starts laughing Tongue Big Grin

but yeah I'm cool with girls I guess, nothing hard really, just talk talk then kiss kiss then jiggle jiggle, oops I think I went too far Big Grin just kidding anyway, but yeah, can't believe it though Tongue but ones a tuff nut cracker though, but yeah cool with girls, still got it Big Grin

oh and forget my picture it just ruins my rep Tongue Cool

Posted by bobalob57 on 06-08-2008 at18:37:

thanks nhan *pfffff*
at least you didnt call me an josh (other glasses kid) brothers lol Big Grin
im 14 as well in case your wondering, but i dont flirt with people
like i said thoagh, they fall for you, ur now the resident pimp Tongue
anyway, how do you think i feel now, talking about rep

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-08-2008 at18:45:

Yeah I bet your feeling great, your rep is sick! mate, why are you holding a teddy bear? anyways a guy got his own ways Tongue , but yeah, forgot those spects and wear sun shade already Cool Big Grin go to spec savers or something, or that advert that shows a lady getting drowned by glasses Tongue Cool Roll Eyes and why you still holding that teddy bear even though your 14 Tongue Big Grin

You now= Roll Eyes
after if you listen= Cool
me= Big Grin Tongue Cool

Posted by liamb1992 on 06-08-2008 at18:57:

Bobalob, i look like you (kinda) and ill post a pic tomorrow, once i find my phone - USB cable Smile Stay tuned folks! Big Grin

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-08-2008 at19:04:

cool, anyone love spec savers here Big Grin Tongue , nah just kidding but anyway yeah can't wait to see yours Liamb, seen scilage I went Oh dear, but yeah he had courage Big Grin Tongue

Posted by bobalob57 on 06-08-2008 at19:57:

the teddy bear thing was complicated, we had to protect them from mud, scouts and ncos (18 year old guys an girls who give us orders) which isnt easy when your on exercise in a forest, we looked after them for ages and got a little attached to them (not me, i stuffed one in a bag and left it in a bag) anyway, basically the flight sargent told us to Tongue

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-08-2008 at20:00:

what the, from mud, soldier stuff I guess, its easy keeping a teddy away from mud, just stuff it in a plastic bag and WAHEY Big Grin or just rip to shreds

liamb1992, hmmm....I wonder what hard finding a phone Tongue Big Grin and usb cable? I wish I had that too Big Grin

Posted by bobalob57 on 06-08-2008 at20:03:

nhan, thats pretty much what i did, exept i tied it up in my jacket... do you have any idea how hard it would be to carry a white plastic bag through a forest while trying to remain hidden. thats why i used my camoflaged jacket Big Grin

Posted by Scillage on 06-08-2008 at20:55:

quote:
Originally posted by nhanho25
cool, anyone love spec savers here Big Grin Tongue , nah just kidding but anyway yeah can't wait to see yours Liamb, seen scilage I went Oh dear, but yeah he had courage Big Grin Tongue

Err, excuse me nhan, what do you mean? Wink I don't think they were too bad, at least I put some pics up Wink

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-08-2008 at21:20:

I'm just saying, you have courage Tongue , oh yeah never knew your age, you look like the same age as me, and you can imagine me what I look like Tongue

I look like a chinese person which I am, a charmer, some girls fall for me, nice hair style and well nice everything, so ,little to speak Tongue Big Grin

so no need for a photo of me, I know I know, applause please, thank you, thank you I know I look good Tongue Big Grin

I'm only putting a photo of me if Minibob and Tiger_claw shows their face Tongue

Posted by bobalob57 on 06-08-2008 at21:22:

ok nhan whatever you say, we beleive you [honest]

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-08-2008 at21:27:

oh c'mon, you guys gotta believe, I will even sell my brother for a PS3 until you believe me, well kind of but yeah

I'm good looking Wink Big Grin Tongue
I guess, c'mon just coz you never had a girlfriend, right specki 4 eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Wink

Posted by bobalob57 on 06-08-2008 at21:37:

please dont talk to me about girlfriends, these last 4 months have been the most confusing ever, and yeh i have had a girlfriend, thats why the last months where so confusing
alright i guess i beleive you then

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-08-2008 at21:39:

sorry, so your 14 and you had a girlfriend, ain't you young?
anyhow it ok anyway even I liked a girl but then I got Rejected (no compliments thank you)

nah you don't have to believe me, I'm even ugly, well a little I guess no offence there Big Grin
I had worse than you, trust me

Posted by bobalob57 on 06-08-2008 at22:16:

not really, iv had a girlfriend, got dumped, helped her cheat on her boyfriend... an then everyone just got confused about who likes who, but no im not really too young for it, im nearly 15 (4 months)

Posted by Paranoia on 06-09-2008 at00:17:

wow the complexities of playground love.... awwwwww

Posted by bensux on 06-09-2008 at02:45:

im ugly

Posted by Artoir. on 06-09-2008 at12:50:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by UG3

Lol I feel like im married compared the most of the people posting here Tongue

Here's some from the madness of last summer, 4 of myself and my best mate drinking in his house at about 7am after a nights partying, and the other is when you could still smoke in an irish pub

*sniff*

Posted by NouveauNosferatu on 06-09-2008 at14:45:

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by UG3

Here's some from the madness of last summer, 4 of myself and my best mate drinking in his house at about 7am after a nights partying,

Gotta love the Buckfast. That's when you know you're in Ireland. Forget the Guinness

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-09-2008 at15:47:

bobalob57- so your saying you got dumped by your girlfriend then, she asked you to help cheat on her boy friend, nah thats not confusing, that reminds me of the good old past memories, even I had that Tongue Big Grin

liamb1992 - yay can't wait, don't worry my stomachs hungry so yeah, what a nice sunny day, and I'm thirsty for water Tongue

Bensux - nah you look okay, some girls will fall for you if you have courage and you know Tongue Big Grin

Posted by liamb1992 on 06-09-2008 at15:50:

Hup, only 1 moderator yet to post a pic *looks expectantly at Evan* Tongue

Posted by Evangelion on 06-09-2008 at20:40:

Well, if you insist. The only two photos I found on my hard drive Tongue

I'm the guy with the beer on this photo
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1549/obrazsv0.jpg

And I wasn't unhappy that day, I just don't look good on photos Tongue
http://photos133.nasza-klasa.pl/dev240/0/185/169/0185169470.jpg

Posted by Cthulhu on 06-09-2008 at23:25:

quote:
And I wasn't unhappy that day, I just don't look good on photos

LoL - Evan, you don't look unhappy - you look a bit drunk! Big Grin Tongue

quote:
and the other is when you could still smoke in an irish pub

Art - dude, sad day indeed. Frown But then again, if they'd built windows in the half the pubs in Ireland there might have been an argument against the ban. Big Grin

Posted by theheraldofogc on 06-10-2008 at03:08:

The fact that a certain someone refuses to put their pics up (but knows who they are) has goaded me into joining this rouges gallery.

A pretty basic pick that doesn't make me look TOO bad...

And here's a scale reference picture of me with one of the Normals.

6'10" for the win! Until I walk into a doorframe anyway...

Posted by Agresiel on 06-10-2008 at06:33:

ah a fimiliar face above, u in the commies there hahahaha

best pic i have of me without running and getting my camera
[img=http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8286/picture2dp2.th.jpg]

Posted by Evangelion on 06-10-2008 at09:34:

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
LoL - Evan, you don't look unhappy - you look a bit drunk! Big Grin Tongue

Three or four beers won't make me drunk, ever... Tongue

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-10-2008 at11:04:

cool, nice pics evan Big Grin
Tongue Tongue Big Grin
thats two moderators showing their face Big Grin Tongue

Posted by AudatiousTitan on 06-10-2008 at11:16:

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by UG3

Here's some from the madness of last summer, 4 of myself and my best mate drinking in his house at about 7am after a nights partying,

Gotta love the Buckfast. That's when you know you're in Ireland. Forget the Guinness

Buckfast will save the world Smile

Posted by blackcat on 06-10-2008 at11:28:

artoir its stupid have to go outside hail rain or snow now just for a smoke ha well nt me any way my aunty owns two different pubs and we just go out the back room and smoke away handy where you from anyway

Posted by Evangelion on 06-10-2008 at11:39:

Okay, enough spamming here. Create a new thread if you want to talk like that Wink

P.S. Offtopic section doesn't allow you to post such things in every thread Wink

Posted by liamb1992 on 06-10-2008 at15:42:

Sorry for this Evan Tongue

quote:
Tongue Tongue Big Grin

What d'you mean 2 mods? All three of us have posted our pictures, so i dunno what planet you're on Wink

Posted by Evangelion on 06-10-2008 at19:33:

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
Sorry for this Evan Tongue

quote:
Tongue Tongue Big Grin

What d'you mean 2 mods? All three of us have posted our pictures, so i dunno what planet you're on Wink

Probably Uranus if you know what I mean Tongue

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-10-2008 at19:42:

Uranus is good, still, not sure, my pics are still bad, I know, wait one more day, or months even Tongue Big Grin

wow, Liamb your picture does look the same as bobalob57 but much older Tongue Big Grin

theheraldofogc you grown! Shocked

Posted by liamb1992 on 06-10-2008 at19:45:

Told you Big Grin

And, Evan, no i dont know what you mean Confused

Posted by wristcutter1 on 06-10-2008 at20:08:

i know evan what do you mean?

Posted by nhanho25 on 06-10-2008 at20:15:

huh?
what the hell do you mean wristcutter?
what the hell do you mean liamb?
what the hell do you mean Evan?

what the hell am I saying?
what the hell nice picture you got Big Grin
anyway what you guys do you mean, mean, mean?
ok, lets see, well I don't know what you guys mean but Evan looks like he is speaking english, nothing wrong there, I think? Tongue Big Grin

EDITED: oh wait I just got it, what do you mean Evan, by Uranus if you know what I mean? Big Grin

Posted by Evangelion on 06-10-2008 at20:33:

Oh my, nobody knows the "Ur anus" joke? Tongue

Posted by wristcutter1 on 06-10-2008 at20:43:

ph i gets you now im so dumb to didnt even notice that lol Big Grin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH