Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Offtopic (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=20)
--- A final farewell (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=15325)

Posted by Raxis on 01-10-2010 at03:32:

A final farewell

To cut it short, much to many people's joys I shall be leaving bloodwars. Most likely for good. I may drop by once in a while, maybe not. We shall see.

It's been fun playing with some of you. You guys know who you are. Others of you not so much, well basically you know who you are... I won't name names like UG or Hayz or Sanguinus... you know who you are

Anyways later people.

Posted by Lysandra on 01-10-2010 at05:00:

Not to my joy. Frown
Well good luck in real life and I guess I'll see you on msn or something.

Posted by Souleater393 on 01-10-2010 at10:34:

awww man raxis Frown
after that long discussion of making you not quit you still do =[
well...good luck in real life, and we'll still chat on msn Smile
Farewell Raxis Crying Crying

Posted by Demandred2 on 01-10-2010 at10:44:

Good luck mate Happy

Posted by diablo on 01-10-2010 at11:20:

lol, you still named them! Smile

Anyway, good luck in RL mate.

Posted by mortanius on 01-10-2010 at12:01:

Good luck in real life and dont let the bastards get you down.

Posted by OTNC on 01-10-2010 at12:03:

Shame to see such a prominent figure leave.

Hopefully will come across you again somewhere.

Best of luck in life, and most importantly, have fun!

Posted by Beatrice_2 on 01-10-2010 at12:05:

omgs no way ¬_¬

what the helll.... why are you leaving? it better be a very valid reason .... you enjoy windin people up XD haha

well's you will be misssed and i'm gutted ya leaving Frown

good luck in real life i'm sure i'll hear from you .... i better hear from you

xxx

Posted by Apollo on 01-10-2010 at13:27:

aww dude will be very sad to see you go especially off the board its rare to see many people with the capacity to argue there point with sufficient evidence and factual back up Roll Eyes

you will be sorely missed my friend good luck in real life and hope to see you back one day and screw people who want you to leave I fear I may get it in the neck now for saying this but if so it is petty and unneccessary.

Goodbye mate you are a legend both in game and most certainly on the forum.

Crying

Posted by HamsterGod on 01-10-2010 at13:54:

Good Luck!!!

Posted by nero on 01-10-2010 at15:29:

awww man dun go everyone'll miss ya too much and i reckon we kill them ppl who r happy u goin

Posted by Agresiel on 01-10-2010 at15:37:

we didnt always see eye to eye, but people who have thier unique point of veiw and are not afriad to voice it are a rarity and have my respect, esspecially people who like me try to articulate their point in a way that isnt always name calling

hope what ever decision you make is the right one for your life and circumstances good luck mate, and maybe ill see/debate with you again someday Smile

Posted by LucifersAngel on 01-10-2010 at17:25:

And there goes my gangster mentor, before I became a gunman Tongue

Good luck in whatever you end up doing. You can always come back Wink

Posted by Paranoia on 01-10-2010 at17:49:

im proud to say i will miss you like the plague Smile

i think its good to see one of the reasons i took a break is leaving Smile

you have made my day Smile

Posted by Hayz_M on 01-10-2010 at17:59:

oh score .. Am i a reason you left? If so can i have a medal & a trophy? Big Grin

Ill miss you & the random Cut fit messages i get .. thats about all ..

other than that i wont miss you or your snobbyness Big Grin

May as well give you some abuse for the road ^^

Censored by Evangelion

Posted by Evangelion on 01-10-2010 at18:43:

Watch your language Hayz...

And it's been a pleasure working with you when you were a mod, Raxis. Good luck wherever you go Wink

Posted by Nosforano on 01-10-2010 at20:10:

Don`t say goodbye, say so long for now.

Good luck in RL Wink

Posted by AudatiousTitan on 01-10-2010 at21:35:

Shame u are quitting but i can see why. Good luck irl xD

Posted by Unholy Emperor on 01-10-2010 at21:59:

Ah, shame to see you go Frown its really quite immature to bully someone off an internet game.....

Posted by Apollo on 01-10-2010 at22:25:

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Ah, shame to see you go Frown its really quite immature to bully someone off an internet game.....

Yeah I agree its a bit petty also to post on the thread where people want to say their goodbyes but what can you do about it...

Good luck IRL Raxis

Posted by 4thtimelucky on 01-10-2010 at22:48:

dint know you much but GD LUCK irl and why as people gotta bully people you know its an offence its called cyber bullying

Posted by Artoir. on 01-10-2010 at23:17:

RE: A final farewell

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Others of you not so much, well basically you know who you are... I won't name names like UG or Hayz or Sanguinus... you know who you are

I actually lol'd

Although you've been very tame lately, the boards are only going to get more boring (is that possible?) now..

You were always up for some heated banter and some truly remarkable threads but alas Frown

All the best in real life!

Posted by smierc on 01-11-2010 at00:03:

RE: A final farewell

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Others of you not so much, well basically you know who you are... I won't name names like UG or Hayz or Sanguinus... you know who you are

the boards are only going to get more boring (is that possible?) now..

You were always up for some heated banter and some truly remarkable threads but alas Frown

All the best in real life!

have fun, i'm agreeing with aggy, we didn't always see eye to eye (read never) but i did respect you for voicing your opinions (even if mine differed greatly)

oh and arty... boards boring?
NO CHANCE Big Grin

Posted by bobalob57 on 01-11-2010 at00:15:

gunna miss you mate... hopefully you'll come back soon, bloodwars is pretty hard to give up.
not gunna forget our time a while ago, when we used to discuss differant equipment set ups, and try to think of the best possible ones, forgot what clan we where in though, if you can remember please remind me

good luck in rl Smile

Posted by Hayz_M on 01-11-2010 at13:39:

guys looking like i care much? everyones entitled to say what they want ... he opened the thread & decided to mention me & ug so really its his fault .. if my name wasnt mentioned i wouldnt have posted neither would UG simple as really..

Cyber bullying / bullying / ranting ?? call it what you like 90% of the time he started with me ... im not one to loose an arguement even if it is to some tool over the net..

Tbh i dont really care much for my board account... i use it too little to care if i get a warning anymore..

Yeah ill probably get a warning for spam ... Was it worth it .. hell yeah Big Grin

EDIT

you guys think IM bad..he made a char just to message me i feel so loved ^^ wow its good to know you think so much of me to do that raxis ^^

Posted by DeathMagick on 01-11-2010 at13:56:

Aww, sorry to see you go, well have a good one in real Smile

Posted by Artoir. on 01-11-2010 at15:08:

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
guys looking like i care much? everyones entitled to say what they want ... he opened the thread & decided to mention me & ug so really its his fault .. if my name wasnt mentioned i wouldnt have posted neither would UG simple as really..

Cyber bullying / bullying / ranting ?? call it what you like 90% of the time he started with me ... im not one to loose an arguement even if it is to some tool over the net..

Tbh i dont really care much for my board account... i use it too little to care if i get a warning anymore..

Yeah ill probably get a warning for spam ... Was it worth it .. hell yeah Big Grin

EDIT

you guys think IM bad..he made a char just to message me i feel so loved ^^ wow its good to know you think so much of me to do that raxis ^^

Isn't one needless post enough?

+1

Posted by deadpool923 on 01-12-2010 at00:33:

Smile

All the best fella...

take it easy!

And on a side note... Hayz You will learn when you get older many people will have different opinions and be argumentative.. bt if you just wanna Cut and moan at them for it.. you will always get put in your place.

Fair play to rax.. stick up in what u believe in fella!

Artoir my old friend... Warn away! Evil

Censored by Evangelion.

Posted by Evangelion on 01-12-2010 at01:41:

Unfortunately Artoir won't be the one who warns you.

I'm also closing this thread. Raxis wanted to say goodbye, in his own way, and you didn't respect that. If you want to spam more then find another board.

I'm sorry Raxis, some people just don't know how to behave...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH