Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Offtopic (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=20)
--- If you could change one thing about BW... (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=17752)

Posted by Knightroad on 04-14-2010 at18:07:

If you could change one thing about BW...

Anything at all; acrana's/sets/tasks/mobs ect, what would it be?

And; why? how do you think it will help/change the server? Smile

Is for a little project i'v been working on for the last... too many months, could use some influance/help/idea's from other players Smile

Can only be ONE thing thou Tongue

Posted by Beatrice_2 on 04-14-2010 at19:42:

you know what i'd really like to do, i'd like to dress my toughtcatcher ... like put its panties on and cape and stuff like that XD you know like we did with the southpark pictures XD that would be funny XD

Posted by smierc on 04-14-2010 at20:24:

make it so whole servers could siege other servers Big Grin

we're coming for you pl >Pleased

Posted by Beatrice_2 on 04-14-2010 at20:45:

quote:
Originally posted by smierc

hahah we'd get pwned in the bum against the polish server XD

Posted by Faquarl on 04-15-2010 at10:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
quote:

that was his whole idea behind it.... he wants to haz his anus violated >_>

as for one thing i would change, allow us to change races for a premium cost like with tattoos..... or even better change the RNG <_<

Posted by FlashAOD on 04-15-2010 at10:21:

Amount of expos mobs,

Theres just not enough to last us.. within 3days everythings dead

Posted by Murderous on 04-15-2010 at10:56:

I would change my forum name to Teh S3x this will do untill i can come up with somet more sensible Tongue

A warning in offtopic lol, people not allowed a sense of humour? I was always gonna edit the post to put somet proper in

On the serious side id still change my forum name and ban warnings from offtopic LOL then id create more z3 spaces by 1 half, more z2 spaces by 1 half, add another 4 z1 spaces then open up the dark lords zone Tongue

Posted by diablo on 04-15-2010 at11:32:

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
I would change my forum name to Teh S3x this will do untill i can come up with somet more sensible Tongue
A warning for spam should keep you occupied till you can come up with something more sensible.
This fate awaits every post that is not on topic. Yes, it includes irrelevant comments on someone's idea like this one:
quote:

Enjoy the +1.

Posted by Mr Snowman on 04-15-2010 at13:15:

Id Change The Mobs To Be More Stronger And More Of Them Because Some Peeps Can 2 Man Mobs And Its Easy For Them Big Grin

Posted by Apollo on 04-15-2010 at13:44:

lol

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=29812326&key=f10ad3a2ae

you could at least wait till we've killed them all before wanting them stronger Wink

My thing would probably changing the zone restrictions for clans Tongue

Posted by Unholy Emperor on 04-15-2010 at18:08:

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Amount of expos mobs,

I strongly agree with this, there simply isnt enough expo mobs for the amount of people now playing BW.

Posted by sparxs on 04-15-2010 at20:04:

quote:
Amount of expos mobs,

i agree, i would do the same thing

Posted by Foxy on 04-15-2010 at20:08:

quote:
Amount of expos mobs,

Yes Smile

I would add 4-5 for lowest in area
2-3 for middle
1 for highest

Keep the % fair (as the RnG knows) while adding more

And thats what i would change to help us all

Posted by Bat on 04-16-2010 at21:34:

If I could change something I would make berserker tattoo like a bit stronger tho yes I KNOW I'm only thinking on myself and all that but I can't see how it is any way equal to others but thats only my opinion
And you can't flame me cause Diablo will give you a warning when you do HAHA!

Posted by Ba_al on 04-16-2010 at22:48:

RE: If you could change one thing about BW...

if i could change 1 thing id

change it so..i could give mods warnings and they coudnt warn me Wink

id like to see some clan events brought in...maybee tru seiges(this has been mentioned numerous times)

Posted by sqeshu on 04-17-2010 at10:30:

cut poh from attacks

Posted by CESARZ on 04-17-2010 at10:52:

make again poh only from sieges

PS.
what is wrong in commenting other posts? If you will giving that many warns for nothing soon nobody will write on this forum Tongue

Posted by Souleater393 on 04-17-2010 at10:56:

Do the siege thing as an option:
PoH can be gained from a siege if agreed by BOTH leaders

At least that way, everyone can start sieging again, and it will excite things, and no PoH will be gained, or LOST! Big Grin

EDIT: Spelling Tongue

Posted by mortanius on 04-17-2010 at10:59:

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
cut poh from attacks

If that was done I would want POH taken from zone 1 to 3 buildings so you big guys had to seige too .

Ambushes are the only way I can get honour .

EDIT : I would also like to see the other teams in the expo screen so you know who your competing against.

And see what bugger just respawned the arachnie in Gold Tower .

Posted by Philly on 04-17-2010 at18:58:

the amount of z3 squares for the more, no question.

Posted by diablo on 04-17-2010 at19:12:

The thing I'd like to see the most is a level 5 tattoo or tattoos.

Posted by Perseus on 04-17-2010 at19:23:

The thing I would like to change is the rng I would make it go faulty and give us good drops Big Grin

Posted by Hespera on 04-18-2010 at05:30:

Remove poh from squares. I don't really care if majority don't like me saying it. People have gotten lazy sitting on their poh squares. I see arrogance in people who have forgotten how to earn their way and have this false sense of entitlement. Since when is honour gained from sitting on one's behind?

Posted by necrol on 04-18-2010 at08:55:

at the moment if i could only change one thing it would be to allow me to have more than 1 char (thats until we get another underworld type server anyway)

if i could change 2 things or we had another server i would change to the old style of poh gathering - WAR!!!!!!!

id quite like to see a poll of who would change it back or who would keep it the way it is my bet is 90% would change it back and the other 10% joined after it changed

Posted by Perseus on 04-18-2010 at08:59:

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Remove poh from squares. I don't really care if majority don't like me saying it. People have gotten lazy sitting on their poh squares. I see arrogance in people who have forgotten how to earn their way and have this false sense of entitlement. Since when is honour gained from sitting on one's behind?

I have to say that I agree with this but it wouldnt be the first thing I would change Wink

and I would change this aswell -> be able to trade items with other players aswell as auction =]

Posted by necrol on 04-18-2010 at09:09:

quote:
Originally posted by Perseus

and I would change this aswell -> be able to trade items with other players aswell as auction =]

that's the first idea in this thread id disagree with it would just take away a load of decent auctions as people would trade all the items with there friends rather than just sticking it on auction which means those people with no friends would suck basically

Posted by Gat on 04-18-2010 at09:35:

I would change the search in the forum!
So next time i wanna search for a "Perfect Bracelet" by using "", it would show results that only have these words combined and not everything with Perfect and/or Bracelet! It would make searching so much easier.
Another thing to change, would be the waiting time for expos. It takes 2 days in worst case!! C mon! If it's hard to find assistance for low lvl dragons, imagine how difficult it is when u do it every 2 days, and when you do, something too enormous, titanic size, gigantic league spawns and woops your arse! (i guess i would change 3 things then! The third is the size of dragons.)

Posted by Pops on 04-18-2010 at14:06:

shortage of expo mobs is down to most people being selfish. people assume that one person must ressurect a mob but this isnt the case. you can share the ressurection cost 10x if needed.

i would remove poh from ambushes and buildings to create seiges, clan tasks to earn rewards such as points to buy ownage items that live in the clan armoury and also give a role to sector overseer position.

and cesarz, an answer to your question is that bea's post added nothing to the discussion (sorry to single bea out). it may seem harsh, but thread after thread of almost nothing but "gratz", "well done", "i agree" would get annoying and it also makes things harder for people to find information because they would have to trawl through page after page of spam to get the answers thay need.

if anyone wants to discuss this further, please pm me.

Posted by Malle8398 on 04-19-2010 at13:28:

one thing I want to change is to add more squares in III Zone or if the people banned In III Zone could be open for sieges!!! and also that one could get better drops on pillgrims then shirt, tie, knife and club becaus thats all I have got Even with Good Runic Set and Luck jewlery Frown

Posted by LucifersAngel on 04-19-2010 at19:32:

If I could change one thing about BW, it would be the drop rate for Legendary Desert Eagles for me and only me. Tongue

Posted by Son of Sin on 12-06-2011 at22:33:

quote:
you know what i'd really like to do, i'd like to dress my toughtcatcher ... like put its panties on and cape and stuff like that

this was recently (edit: spelled recently correctly) implemented, sorta ...Devs do listen (read) Pleased

i've never enjoyed "the learning experience" or being a beta player (learning how to play without tutorials, guides, forums) ...i usually wait months before playing a newly released game so i can read a lengthy guide first ...so to me, it's important to have as much information about a game in-game ...tutorial pop-ups (tips) annoy some/most players, but a minority actually want/need them so they won't have to ask hundreds of questions on a forum, be ignored or receive vague answers or useless replies (like: "try it & find it").

may be off-topic but...

Legendary items
Legendary items may only be found and equipped in the II Act.

i'm still in the I Act, but if i attack someone in the II Act, they can use equipped legendary items against me ...there should be a warning when you're attacking someone in a different Act, or put this information in every profile above or below level (example ...ACT: I, II, or III) ...or to implement something different such as having different armories for each Act ...nothing above Perfect in the I Act ...so if you move to the II Act, you have Act I gear equipped & Act II gear equipped in defense.

after re-reading my suggestion, i think the last part sucks ...but i can't possibly be "equal" to someone with legendary equipment.

Posted by smierc on 12-06-2011 at22:34:

will you please stop with the necro posting!!!
that's why you advance to higher acts, it's pointless, you don't need legendary items to succeed, just go 1H melee Wink

Posted by franz on 12-06-2011 at22:41:

Also, you're equal by level, not by characteristics.

Posted by Son of Sin on 12-06-2011 at22:43:

quote:
that's why you advance to higher acts, it's pointless, you don't need legendary items to succeed, just go 1H melee Wink

why stop posting about Necropolis?

and i've tried 1h melee...against Black Dragon & failed

Posted by smierc on 12-06-2011 at22:52:

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
quote:

why stop posting about Necropolis?

and i've tried 1h melee...against Black Dragon & failed

That my friend is not necro-posting, necro-posting is the art of posting on a truely dead thread, which by the way seems to be the only things you post on!

Posted by Mortis on 12-06-2011 at22:59:

@Son of Sin: Try to participate in more live threads. More in PM.
thread closed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH