Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- News and announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=1)
-- News (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=3)
--- Patch 1.2.9 (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=19464)

Posted by diablo on 07-05-2010 at12:08:

Patch 1.2.9

v. 1.2.9 5 July 2010

* Expedition interface in mobile mode now has the status of locations in plain text.
* Delay between messages sent to other players decreased to 30 seconds (from 60 seconds)
* New graphics of expedition map.
* Added images of task mobs.

Thanks for no 1 and 2, now how do I get the old expo map back? I don't want one that can draw a 4 year old kid. Really. Btw, the old one had colours...

Taks mobs? Where? I've checked reports and all I could see is the skull with ''?'' in it.

Posted by npc on 07-05-2010 at12:15:

1. nice, I often use mobile when outside town.
2. good thing happen
3. feel like playing snes rpg, nice. but the mob still coloured Smile
4. report deleted..

Posted by OTNC on 07-05-2010 at12:41:

4. im guessing new task reports will generate new images.

Posted by Deathavan on 07-05-2010 at13:20:

I like the updates but I gota agree with Diablo on the map. No more distinction between Deserts, grass, water and barely mountians. Really needs some color. I do like the added bloodstain in the corner.

Gota give that update a Thumbs down.. otherwise good patch!

Posted by Cthulhu on 07-05-2010 at13:39:

lol - I actually really like the new expo map. A bit of colour would be nice, but it looks very LOTR, and when you zoom in on the areas, the detailed pictures are quite good (apart from the Stone Swamps - the men look a bit GI Joe Tongue ).

An option to swap back to the old map would be good, so people had choice. Wink

Posted by Robin887 on 07-05-2010 at13:53:

The new map is really really cool right now. Old had a little bit too much colors. I think the new is fit better to BW. But the swap back option is good idea. But swap only once and can't back to the new one Smile

Posted by Nerakai on 07-05-2010 at14:29:

i'm loving no.2 i've often had to reply to lots and lots of ppl at the smae time and waiting 60 seconds to reply was just annoying :L

i like the new map its nice and simple ^^ although its just a map so i don't actually care too much either way

Posted by CESARZ on 07-05-2010 at14:50:

Posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance on 07-05-2010 at14:53:

R5 server - Moria II

On Monday, 5 Jul. 2010, around noon, another server will be made. It is based on the Moria engine. All volunteers are invited to fight!

On this new server the patch POH will not be present!
»Register now!

Get ready for the holiday news!

L `arena - this summer, we will begin the heads of a new option` - L `ARENA.

• In the arena the teams of players can fight with each other for the reputation or to gain the working experience in fighting against expeditionary monsters (mobs).

The saga - check out the new sudden changes of situation.

• It is anticipated that a new patch will gives you the opportunity of a unique adventure for each of the races present in the game

See the fantastic new graphics!

• With a new server R13, all countries will be enhanced existing `s` a new card shipment and portraits of opponents expeditionary.
»Register now!

*edited for clarity - though its still not very clear :/

Posted by CESARZ on 07-05-2010 at14:58:

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
R5 server - Moria II

On Monday, 5 Jul. 2010, around noon, another server will be made. It is based on the Moria engine. All volunteers are invited to fight!

»Register now!

• In the arena the teams of players can fight with each other for the reputation or to gain the working experience in fighting against expeditionary monsters (mobs).

• It is anticipated that a new patch will gives you the opportunity of a unique adventure for each of the races present in the game

• With a new server R13, all countries will be enhanced existing `s` a new card shipment and portraits of opponents expeditionary.
»Register now!

i not trust google translator :p

Posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance on 07-05-2010 at15:10:

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:
R5 server - Moria II

»Register now!

»Register now!

thats why i went through it after using my basic french GCSE and tried to make it a bit clearer Tongue

i just got bored before i finished and figured an actual french speaking player will just correct me anyway.

Posted by SwiftDeathIsComing on 07-05-2010 at15:44:

For once good work on the updates though i really do think it needs a slight bit of colour on the map(not much though just a bit so we can distinguish)

Posted by Pops on 07-05-2010 at17:50:

i think the new map would look great as "legendary with colour"

as in it would look like our legendary weapons, but have colour too Smile

other than this, good patch. as a clan leader i will definately get alot of use out of being able to send a message every 30 seconds as i often have multiple conversations when im trying to help members of the clan.

good patch devs Smile

Posted by Hespera on 07-05-2010 at18:33:

I don't think the new map is horrible but I liked the old one better. Overall a good patch.

Posted by Mortis on 07-05-2010 at20:51:

1/2/4 Good one
3 I like the old more

Posted by darc on 07-05-2010 at20:53:

i like the new map seems a bit more adventure like.

looking forward to the new patchs

Posted by Discordian32 on 07-05-2010 at23:07:

First patch that I can say I like 100% I think the new map gives the feel its a map not a intel photo.

Thanks for the update!

Posted by Orem on 07-06-2010 at00:31:

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
1/2/4 Good one
3 I like the old more

agreed Mortis, the old seemed more real

Posted by demonfury v2 on 07-07-2010 at17:14:

dont like it

firt 2 updates are uefull but the second 2 are a waste of time, the new expo images look like they was stolen from a kindegarten school

maybe waste less time on pointless upgrades and spend more time on act 3?

Posted by npc on 07-07-2010 at17:23:

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
maybe waste less time on pointless upgrades

sorry, dont say like that if you dont know programming stuff Baby

Posted by Orem on 07-07-2010 at17:34:

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2

maybe waste less time on pointless upgrades and spend more time on act 3?

well, I agree and disagree with ya. I agree that the old was better, and that they could spend more time on act III. I don't really think it is a pointless upgrade, it's just for the game improvement. But I think they could have had a discussion, or even a poll to decide which map to get. Well, maybe next time

Posted by floydster on 07-07-2010 at19:40:

I think the new map is ok.. could do with some colour though.

The first 2 are good. still havent seen a new task mob report so cant comment on that yet.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:
R5 server - Moria II

»Register now!

»Register now!

thats why i went through it after using my basic french GCSE and tried to make it a bit clearer Tongue

i just got bored before i finished and figured an actual french speaking player will just correct me anyway.

Does anyone have any more info on this? Sounds like some good updates coming. Shame we always seem to be the last to find out Frown

Posted by demonfury v2 on 07-07-2010 at23:51:

quote:
Originally posted by npc

sorry, dont say like that if you dont know programming stuff Baby

lucky for me im a fully qualified programmer then Smile

Posted by Apollo on 07-08-2010 at09:27:

* Expedition interface in mobile mode now has the status of locations in plain text. <<< errrrmmmm good for mobile users Tongue
* Delay between messages sent to other players decreased to 30 seconds (from 60 seconds) <<< Great nice going
* New graphics of expedition map. <<< Doesn't really bother me tbh
* Added images of task mobs. <<< Cool

Long story short its a pretty good patch as patches go Smile but as always people will find something to complain about in it jeez... I just care about getting the exp and badges from expos not wat the Area looks like Roll Eyes

Posted by diablo on 07-08-2010 at10:08:

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
* Added images of task mobs. <<< Cool
How do you know? I haven't seen any!

People, stay on topic and DON'T mix French moria server here, this discussion is about patch 1.2.9 ONLY!

npc, demondury v2 enjoy your warning for spam.

Posted by Gumis1 on 07-08-2010 at12:24:

http://r9.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.php?mid=70598179&key=bdee16140e
http://r6.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.php?mid=72253970&key=05f8c0a529
http://r6.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.php?mid=72253815&key=f8e8f26b8b
task mobs on Polish server

Posted by npc on 07-08-2010 at12:55:

I'll make easier to see, maybe previous link got deleted. Smile

Posted by diablo on 07-08-2010 at13:01:

Doesn't look bad at all! I want to see the task mobs from expos and, well, just more of them Smile
Thanks guys.
A pity we have no idea when this simple change will be implemented here.

Posted by Ba_al on 07-08-2010 at14:06:

looks fantastic

such an improvment from a skull with a question mark lol

nice addition

Posted by Noumenon on 07-09-2010 at00:56:

Love the new patch.

And the new map. But surely, like the item images, you should be able to choose your map style?

Posted by Orem on 07-09-2010 at01:31:

quote:
Originally posted by npc

Looks good, nice improvement Wink
But, jst these images for these tasks? Or there are more images for tasks like the easy Ghouls?

Posted by Nerakai on 07-09-2010 at02:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
quote:
Originally posted by npc

Looks good, nice improvement Wink
But, jst these images for these tasks? Or there are more images for tasks like the easy Ghouls?

well evryone seems to have taken over the new moria II server :L so we'll find out the new images for the task monsters soon enough

Posted by Marla on 07-24-2010 at00:00:

i have to admit map is rubbish, who's idea was that? i mean who did it and how dare he/she?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH