Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- News and announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=1)
-- News (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=3)
--- BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=2055)

Posted by Szeszej on 05-30-2008 at13:51:

BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008

Our plans for the next 2 months:

Beginning of alfa tests of a new BW Team game (not yet translated) http://www.czaswojny.pl - if you don't mind that the game and the regulations are in Polish you can register there Smile

June 2008
- Expeditions patch
- fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations (all the people on the server have to ability to chip in Wink after a certain amount is reached one random mobs is reborn and the cost of rebirth is increased. The system resets on the first day of each month and also all mobs respawn then)

Minor improvements:
- Added MIN button in arcana
- mrking players who can't join an expedition (lack of people, honour etc.)
- Moving to the next not read message (also when deleting/saving the current one)
- quests and attacks timer in the title of the page in web browsers
- shorter auctions - junk

- The end of the servers move to more efficient ones.
- Impementation of new premium panel
- SMS payment from most of the countries in the world

July 2008
- Patch 1.1

Posted by liamb1992 on 05-30-2008 at13:56:

RE: BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008

quote:
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations

Could you explain this in greater detail please?

Posted by DarkOne on 05-30-2008 at14:10:

I appreciate it's going forward Smile
especially the new option for honour points is worth looking forward.

Is it possible to translate the new game's name ? (I understand that it is something with War )

Posted by Evangelion on 05-30-2008 at14:16:

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations

As you all know when you kill a monster in an expedition then in the location there will be 1 less monster (e.g. 18/22 phoenixes in DE right now). They fully regenerate on the first day of every month. When there will be no monsters left in the location then you can donate honour points and people to generate a new monster.

Posted by Scillage on 05-30-2008 at14:19:

quote:
quote:

Not needed until you get to higher locations (devils finger etc.), it makes monsters which have been slayed 'come back' quicker. For example, in Devil's Finger there are 9 of the easier monsters (forgotten what they are called) and say 2 had been killed (by 2 teams of players successfully completing the expedition) then you could sacrifice some PoH and people (the resource, not players Wink ) to make one come back and so it would be more likely that you found that one instead of the harder monsters...

Hope I am not speaking nonsense Tongue

Posted by Cthulhu on 05-30-2008 at18:19:

quote:
fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)

Now that sounds exciting Big Grin

quote:
Is it possible to translate the new game's name

Or if any of the polish speaking players on the board could give us a rough translation / short description of what the game is about, that would great. Smile

Posted by nhanho25 on 05-30-2008 at20:49:

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Our plans for the next 2 months:

Beginning of alfa tests of a new BW Team game (not yet translated) http://www.czaswojny.pl - if you don't mind that the game and the regulations are in Polish you can register there Smile

hope you guys don't mind but I translated the page from polish to english for you Wink
this is the normal page that Szeszej gave http://www.czaswojny.pl

and I translated it in English version, it won't be much help but at least I can understand

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.czaswojny.pl%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=auto&tl=en

hope I ain't doing anything wrong

Posted by Mortis on 05-31-2008 at00:41:

On the page itself is written Time Edge as english name.

Posted by diablo on 05-31-2008 at03:13:

Czas wojny is 'Time to war' or 'War time' I believe.

fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)
That sound like sieges ;-)

Looking forward to 1.1

Posted by nhanho25 on 05-31-2008 at09:54:

quote:
June 2008
- Expeditions patch
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations (all the people on the server have to ability to chip in Wink after a certain amount is reached one random mobs is reborn and the cost of rebirth is increased. The system resets on the first day of each month and also all mobs respawn then)

is it just me or does this sound like a very interesting project Big Grin
I like these ideas, reviving dead dragons and mystical beast, now thats a good idea

but still don't understand fights between groups of players to gain honor, I know that more details are coming soon yeah, but it seems like I can't wait Big Grin

and diablo, time of war is the same as war time, but I like Time of War better, if you ever played RPG, you hear the name a lot at times

Posted by NateDogg on 06-03-2008 at14:52:

quote:

This sound intersting i'm looking forward to hearing more about this.

Posted by Szeszej on 06-03-2008 at23:01:

Sounds like sieges but sieges are only between clans and those fights will be between two teams, something like an arena Wink

Posted by Knightroad on 06-03-2008 at23:08:

quote:
Sounds like sieges but sieges are only between clans and those fights will be between two teams, something like an arena Wink

woooooot!!! a arena .. hold me back Big Grin lol... poh!!!! *sniff* can you smell it ... lmao Big Grin

this update is looking pritty sweet Smile

most of all "quests and attacks timer in the title of the page in web browsers" as my time keeping is pritty sh.. bad Smile

Posted by Cthulhu on 06-04-2008 at00:33:

quote:
poh!!!! *sniff* can you smell it

lol - dude you know you'll only go wasting all that poh on loose dragons & fast phoenix's! Tongue Big Grin

quote:
something like an arena

Something like one, or an actual arena?! Come on Szeszej stop teasing us with these tidbits, you cyberpimp! Big Grin

Show us the money - you had us at "players to gain honor". Pleased It's June already, we want our patch!! Tongue

Posted by Jimferatu on 06-13-2008 at15:12:

This all sounds like really exciting updates - Well done BW Team! Big Grin

This kind of news update is just what the UK BW players have been crying out for for ages - A good step in the right direction.

I'd like to see more of these short progress reports/plans in future.

Thumbs Up guys! Wink

Posted by NateDogg on 06-13-2008 at15:43:

i was trying to put this on the other thread but its closed now.

has anyone had problems with the armoury, the tabs are no longer closing since the move in servers today (13/06).

Just letting you know, it doesn't bother me much at all, but better to know than not to know i would think Wink

Posted by nelacar on 06-14-2008 at14:36:

ahh so im not the only one.yeah the tabs arnt working for me either.Frown

Posted by liamb1992 on 06-23-2008 at17:30:

quote:

June 2008
- Expeditions patch

Its late June now, any more info on these?

Posted by nelacar on 06-24-2008 at16:17:

quote:

will ireland be included in this????????????

Posted by Exorcist on 06-24-2008 at16:32:

quote:
quote:

June 2008
- Expeditions patch

Its late June now, any more info on these?

Patch 1.0.2.0 <-- tommorow afternoon i was talking with Kondrad (main operator)

Posted by Szeszej on 06-24-2008 at23:30:

You'll see some new things today most probably Smile

Posted by Artoir. on 06-25-2008 at01:05:

has anything noticed anything? Ive been scouring around the HUD about five minutes now and i cant see anything different?

Posted by Mortis on 06-25-2008 at06:50:

The patch haven't been implemented yet.

Posted by Exorcist on 06-25-2008 at15:23:

Szeszej when patch will be instaled?

Posted by Scillage on 06-25-2008 at15:38:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Exorcist

You can read?

Posted by Serafine on 06-25-2008 at15:49:

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Exorcist

You can read?

He had posted it " Yesterday, 23:30 "

Any idea when the SMS thing will be updated and if it will include Ireland. (used to get codes off mates in UK who play another game I used to play, I gave them codes for other game. But quit that now, so really looking forward to the new SMS system IF it includes Ireland.)

Posted by Scillage on 06-25-2008 at15:57:

Yeah, and what time is it where he lives? When he posted that it would've been about 2:30 in the morning.

Posted by Serafine on 06-25-2008 at16:03:

Closer to 00:30 I would think. Poland is GMT+1. (CET). But the quote was meant light hearted. Sorry. (took some restraint to be this nice, so please accept the apology.) (usually ppl that are typing at 1am 2 am, after a long day, still refer to the old day, and refer to the morning as tomorrow. not everyone, but most. - anyway as I said, I'm sorry.) (and on the time thing, his working day should be over soon.) (ok I can't help criticising, it's what I do...)

Posted by Szeszej on 06-25-2008 at23:23:

Argh, sorry, my forum clock said it was 0:30 and so I've made a misleading post.

Anyways the changes that are going to occur are:

- Added MIN button in arcana
- mrking players who can't join an expedition (lack of people, honour etc.)
- Moving to the next not read message (also when deleting/saving the current one)
- quests and attacks timer in the title of the page in web browsers
- shorter auctions
- Impementation of new premium panel

Posted by Artoir. on 06-26-2008 at01:06:

then what was Szeszej's post about?

Posted by Konrad on 06-26-2008 at10:38:

The patch has been implemented. Sorry for slight delay and have fun! Smile

Posted by Aidensixx on 06-26-2008 at10:41:

thank you for the patch
very well done there
just wondering
when is the other june patch/update parts coming out?

Posted by Mortis on 06-26-2008 at10:43:

quote:
Option to include player in expedition shall not appear if you don`t have enough resources to add selected player or his/her lvl is to high for the selected location.

to high level? sure? not too low to join?

Posted by Konrad on 06-26-2008 at10:52:

Too high. For example you have 65 lvl, location limits is 120 and you want to join another 60 lvl.

Posted by Serafine on 06-26-2008 at10:56:

Too low they can't apply anyway. What he means there is, for instance; I'm lvl 36, start a White Tower expo and take a mate of lvl 48 with me, and if another mate who is lvl 37 applies, I won't see his app as he is 1 lvl too high to join. (36+48+37=121, 1 over the limit)

(there was no response from Konrad when I started typing mine, I just take too long to type lol)

====

The prem panel looks nice, one thing is missing though ---> an Irish SMS option.... Is there one on the cards? I know there are quite a few active Irish players who would love to see one come into effect. We can't txt the prem numbers of UK services. =(

The new timer in page description bar is really handy, I can leave the quest page alone while I browse emails or watever and know how much time I have.

Also the "0" in Caravan and Arcana will save me some time. =)

Posted by diablo on 06-26-2008 at11:08:

Just a little translation mistake:

In case of problems with the activation of premium account contact as through Contact form.

Should be 'us'

Thanks for the patch

Posted by Konrad on 06-26-2008 at11:25:

diablo, fixed, thanks.
Serafine, unfortunately, as for now our premium operator couldn't reach an agreement with Irish cellphone operators.

Posted by Serafine on 06-26-2008 at11:43:

That well and truly blows..... Another option, if they would consider it is a Phone up service. (you call a certain number and listen to instructions for X amount of time)

Handy for ppl that don't have CC or PayPal. (the company gets paid by increasing actual cost of the service and BW still gets it set amount - would need to be for like a months prem at least. make average call about €7 {ish} - I use a service like this in a few other games.)

The service I use is called surfpin (www.surfpin.com) - sry if I am not allowed to post that, you can just pass it on and delete this post.

Would be handy to use it for something like the PayPal 90 option.

Posted by Mortis on 06-26-2008 at15:42:

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
Too high. For example you have 65 lvl, location limits is 120 and you want to join another 60 lvl.

Ok, but if you are too high you won't be even able to join, so to me this seems useless.

Posted by liamb1992 on 06-26-2008 at16:02:

I see a flaw.... you can search for levels of item quality right down to Normal, but you can only auction items from +3 onwards Big Grin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH