Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- News and announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=1)
-- News (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=3)
--- v. 1.3.1 (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=22014)

Posted by Endonium on 11-15-2010 at07:49:

v. 1.3.1

v. 1.3.1 15 November 2010

Added quest graphics. Quest graphics are not shown when using a cell phone or when buildings graphics are turned off

When premium runs out the number of available quests will remain the same, players will not longer see negative number of auctions.

Fixed adding of quests and attacks if premium run out between current and last logins.

Fixed a bug causing the attacking party to win a siege if both parties had 0 hp (the siege will now end in a tie).

Minor improvements.

The graphics are nice, but somewhat they feel a bit out of place, either too big or not in the right space. But it's nice to see some little changes Smile

What are the minor improvements ?

Posted by OTNC on 11-15-2010 at08:20:

Fantastic!

Minor improvements, little things not worth mentioning. Such as graphical updates on the question marks in the auction and other sections.

The questing looks brilliant... Stunning... i am amazed

Good job Devs, more like this and you will have a happy audience!!

Posted by FlashAOD on 11-15-2010 at08:30:

C you forgot to [/sarcasm] o.O

I'm all for GFX and new sparkly looks. But that problem with quests shouldn't even be around on a live game, so seeing it's fixed doesn't make a real difference in progress.

And for the rest. We shall see but I'm still in the dark about new and exciting things that the game might have to offer

Posted by LucifersAngel on 11-15-2010 at09:38:

Not visible on phones? That's why nothing has changed for me... Frown I'll have to make a better opinion of this new patch when I get to a computer. Currently though, GFX update gets 0/10 from me.

Posted by Orem on 11-15-2010 at11:45:

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC

The questing looks brilliant... Stunning... i am amazed

Yep, the qesting graphics are fantastic, I loved it Wink

Posted by Lysandra on 11-15-2010 at11:52:

The premium quest count is a good fix, it actually helps people along if they lose their premium and can't get it back right away. They now don't have to wait to get back to 0 before waiting to get 1.

Siege thing is a decent fix as well, not that I've seen any sieges resulting in both teams getting 0...but I'm sure there's a few cheers for that.

As for the quest graphics: neat.

Overall, good update. I'd like to see something besides bug fixes and pretty pictures though. Perhaps more quests?

Posted by demonfury v2 on 11-15-2010 at12:06:

pretty new pictures = waste of time

fixed bugs, meh no one can complain about these

minor improvements = they have dont nothing but need to think of a lie to justify there lack of development

FIX THE DAMN EXPO MOBS!!!!!! seeing the noble zone empty under 24 hours after the reset is pathetic!!!!

Posted by Deggial2 on 11-15-2010 at12:12:

Stop complaining people, this is a great update. The images make the game look better and for a turn based game, pictures make it soo much better. I am not sure about 0 hp on sieges though, have never seen that before.

Posted by Ba_al on 11-15-2010 at12:15:

nice work C4 the graphics are top notch as per usual

Posted by mortanius on 11-15-2010 at18:04:

I lke the new grafix , The updates these last few months have been great.
Especially the arena Thanks devs Smile

Posted by npc on 11-28-2010 at17:30:

somehow i didnt like new graphic in quest,
this few week i got very bad internet connection so sometimes quest graphic didnt show properly so i cant choose which quest im gonna do and its already more than 5 times i got wrong quest in uw and necro.

but if added another option to make it disable or enable, it would be great.
and i dont need play in phone too often Pleased .

edit:
i forgot, it can be disable, Display buildings and locations graphics (uncheck)
save bandwidth, save electricity, save earth Big Grin

Posted by Marla on 12-10-2010 at11:40:

Rollin' & Scratchin'

Bug fix? heh thats admin duty, when he overslept or is writing scripts with hangover...

I got ABP on all graphics in BW so imho it stayed as rubbish as it was b4...

oh not rubbish! top notch i meant Big Grin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH