Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- News and announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=1)
-- News (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=3)
--- Act 3 - Main Thread (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=24547)

Posted by franz on 05-11-2011 at23:01:

quote:
Originally posted by Philly
also as a pointer, might want to edit the "character must be in act 2" on legendary items to say something like "character must be in act 2 or higher". (i am guessing legendary items will still be useable in act 3 Tongue )

Character must be above ACT 2?

Edit: Forgot the question Mark. xD

Posted by fool on 05-12-2011 at05:08:

so you can still use leg items if you are in act 2

Posted by franz on 05-12-2011 at05:46:

I'd assume so yes. Most people nowadays have Leg everything, as Leg gives an easiness bonus in effect(stat requirements are lower than a non-legendary version). If they were to remove the ability to use Legendary, quite a few people will have to change their entire gear.

Posted by Philly on 05-12-2011 at13:42:

quote:
Originally posted by franz

Character must be above ACT 2?

Edit: Forgot the question Mark. xD

that would make people think they have to be in at least act 3 Tongue

Posted by Ghaldria on 05-28-2011 at19:43:

i haven t seen answer on question i think about so i think it will be asked first time:

how sequence of passing quests will look like ? i mean vicinity of the city and far quests in 3rd act. which quest will be first to pass and which will be the last ?

Posted by Szeszej on 05-28-2011 at22:45:

You'll see when it's released prolly Smile

Posted by Malle8398 on 05-28-2011 at23:03:

Ok sins i never got an answer to my question i´ll ask you again...

Question: you say there will be new quests in act 3, does this mean that we now can find perfect items in the city or will that still only be for Far journeys and Pilgrimage???

Posted by Foxy on 05-28-2011 at23:07:

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
You'll see when it's released prolly Smile

*Sigh* Any dates for that? Really want that extra 20% and only fall 3lvls for Perfect upgrades for my Leg scorpio's

Posted by Firetrap on 05-30-2011 at17:24:

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
Ok sins i never got an answer to my question i´ll ask you again...

Question: you say there will be new quests in act 3, does this mean that we now can find perfect items in the city or will that still only be for Far journeys and Pilgrimage???

I take it you mean when in act 3?

Posted by Unholy Emperor on 05-30-2011 at19:55:

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
i haven t seen answer on question i think about so i think it will be asked first time:

how sequence of passing quests will look like ? i mean vicinity of the city and far quests in 3rd act. which quest will be first to pass and which will be the last ?

They WON'T answer your question. It's like having a puzzle and asking someone how to complete it. I'm looking forward to finding out by myself which order the quests need to be done.

I'm pretty sure that the quest page in the Tutorial was created after people worked out what order you needed to do them in.

Posted by demonfury v2 on 06-12-2011 at03:49:

can we get some sort of indication as to how far away the act is?

maybe a completed percentage of the coding? just something that could give us a rough estimated idea as to how much longer we're going to be left waiting?

Posted by LucifersAngel on 06-12-2011 at12:32:

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2

maybe a completed percentage of the coding? just something that could give us a rough estimated idea as to how much longer we're going to be left waiting?

Now I've got my holiday booked I bet it's whilst I'm away...

Posted by demonfury v2 on 06-12-2011 at14:10:

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
quote:

Now I've got my holiday booked I bet it's whilst I'm away...

the painful thing is i can actually see that happening Red Face

anyways, lets hope we hear something about this before the end of summer Tongue

Posted by darc on 06-22-2011 at09:11:

just to make things harder why not disable caravans till all the easy quests are done.

as it stands will most. players we will fly thru the easy quests with a caravan even if it has to be done in order.

Posted by peeer on 08-16-2011 at07:49:

Sushimaker has stated, how the united kingdom "probably won't" obtain the work three update.

I am assuming this thread is dependent for the assumption that this thoughts and opinions has changed.

Can we get confirmation that there undoubtedly can be an work three on R1UK

Posted by Szeszej on 08-16-2011 at12:59:

It is on page 1 of this thread Smile

Posted by Cthulhu on 08-24-2011 at13:48:

Any news / updates on how the beta testing is going?

Any idea when Act3 might come online?

Smile

Posted by makavelli on 09-10-2011 at11:54:

risking a warning,would be nice to have a lil info

Posted by demonfury v2 on 09-10-2011 at21:45:

beta testing is going well, we got the evolutions at the start of the week and i must say they are effing EPIC!!!!

the defensive buffs clan buildings provide in sieges seems to be slightly overpowered, but im sure that will be evened out before the patch goes live

speaking of such, the time frame, as far as im aware, is still a mystery

Posted by makavelli on 09-11-2011 at10:36:

that sounds great,plz plz keep the info coming.its nice to know if things r coming along Smile

Posted by demonfury v2 on 09-11-2011 at11:26:

no worries at all

does anyone know how much info is allowed to be leaked? as i dont wish to break any regulations

Posted by darc on 09-11-2011 at22:34:

I asked before if we would get warned if we posted links and didnt get an answer so heres a link

http://beta.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=445758&key=7c76695b6b

p.s give us some poh in beta to do expos and try the evos out on them please

Posted by Szeszej on 10-12-2011 at13:36:

Just a quick update, Act3 should be ready for October Smile , but unfortunately without new tasks and rune forging and these will be added in future mini patches.

Posted by Paranoia on 10-12-2011 at13:54:

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Just a quick update, Act3 should be ready for October Smile , but unfortunately without new tasks and rune forging and these will be added in future mini patches.

Its october now... gimmie act 3 Big Grin

cheers for the update though Smile

Posted by Ba_al on 10-12-2011 at13:55:

thats great but 1 question

october 2011 ?? or ....... Wink

Posted by grind on 10-12-2011 at14:23:

Grat new, but I hope that beta server will last longer, it's more funny than here on UK UW, since there are many more active players!
Could't you plan to make a similar meleting pot server permanently, instead of create plenty of new ones?

Posted by demonfury v2 on 10-12-2011 at19:46:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forget the beta server, the second that act 3 goes live, ill forget how to log on to the beta.................by accident of course

Posted by TwoSwords. on 10-12-2011 at20:21:

You say Act 3 will be ready in October but when it start? In November, December? maybe some more information about that..

Of cource I'm happy about some fresh news from You about Act3 Smile

Posted by Cthulhu on 10-19-2011 at11:56:

A question / point about Act 3:

Will you (the BW TEam) be doing anything to compensate for increased use of People / Ludzie with regards to the new patch?

I have been playing for just over a week now and I have noticed that the people resources have been massively depleted already because of increased expos & king of hill expos.
As far as I can see this will be the major sticking point of this patch. I have acculmulated 15k of honor points, but everyone I spy / attack only has a few thousand people, so I cannot get enough to respawn mobs & start expos.

What do you propose to do about this?
Thanks Wink

ps - maybe this has been discussed on the Polish Forum already - could you please let us know how that discussion went?

Posted by Nosforano on 11-02-2011 at17:58:

"Act3 should be ready for October" erm......its November now!!!!! any update??

Posted by LucifersAngel on 11-02-2011 at20:00:

quote:
Originally posted by Nosforano
"Act3 should be ready for October" erm......its November now!!!!! any update??

Didn't specify which october. I'm hoping it's next year because if it's the october after I'm going to be so annoyed.

Posted by demonfury v2 on 11-02-2011 at21:53:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACT 3 SHOULD BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BETA TESTS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR AGES AND RUNNING FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

THERES OBVIOUSLY NOTHING LEFT TO TEST YOUR YOU WOULDNT BE MESSING ABOUT RESETTING AND REMOVING COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Firetrap on 11-02-2011 at22:37:

quote:

THE BETA TESTS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR AGES AND RUNNING FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

THERES OBVIOUSLY NOTHING LEFT TO TEST YOUR YOU WOULDNT BE MESSING ABOUT RESETTING AND REMOVING COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shurrup whining, said ready in October... Could go live any time. Probaby a Christmas present

Posted by Bowmore on 11-03-2011 at10:02:

Registration for beta testing is open again, until 24 December. Seems like a Christmas link is possible, but I'm guessing we've got a few more months before Act 3 goes live.

Posted by Firetrap on 11-03-2011 at12:18:

I don't think its ready or even close. Alot of tweaking to be done

Posted by TheKid on 11-03-2011 at14:33:

I Think It Will Be Up And Running In December Some Time As Bowmore Says Registration for beta testing is open again, until 24 December. Seems like a Christmas link is possible, but I'm guessing we've got a few more months before Act 3 goes live

Posted by LucifersAngel on 11-08-2011 at17:39:

Care of Blodsugare, Act 3 will be up and running on UK servers by mid november:
http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=1086230

Posted by demonfury v2 on 11-09-2011 at03:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:

Shurrup whining, said ready in October... Could go live any time. Probaby a Christmas present

i dont wanna shut up, i dont wanna play the beta in polish anymore Frown

Posted by darc on 11-09-2011 at16:33:

quote:
quote:
quote:

simple dont play beta then :-D

am gonna miss my enchaments tho think I got two of the better ones

Posted by FlashAOD on 11-09-2011 at20:06:

quote:
Originally posted by darc
quote:
quote:
quote:

simple dont play beta then :-D

am gonna miss my enchaments tho think I got two of the better ones

Seconded. Don't like it you don't have to play. Iv barely carried on playing since they took off upgrades n changed it so there isn't any timers anymore

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH