Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
--- Mishmash (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=19)
---- Mishmash - Underworld (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=74)
----- Mega Calculator for Necro, Masters of the Arena & Graphical Reports and other tools.. (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=25080)

Posted by Jarzynka on 04-26-2011 at19:36:

Mega Calculator for Necro, Masters of the Arena & Graphical Reports and other tools..

Hi,
I am the author of Analyzer for Bloodwars sieges, so far available only for Polish servers, but soon I will finish work on support for other languages.
So charts 'Masters of the Arena' will be available also for others. In short, it contains statistics from the reported fightings (only from Arena), available in a readable form.

What is the purpose:
It is one of the best opportunities to compare with other players, checking against other teams, see how they fight.

Notes:
1. install - this script
2. it will automatically upload all siege, ambush, KotH, arena reports.
3. wrong reports are dropped - doubled, reports of the expedition / pvp (not arena) .. there is no possibility of distortion the results

NOTE! Currently new summary reports are halted - not enough people were using previous form.
'Masters of the Arena' ranking: LINK

Mega Calculator for Necropolis - it can calculate stats in throne hall, dmg, all stuff like dodges, critical chance, you can compare several item sets on selected mob/enemy and more...
LINK

Next tool:
Graphical presentation of BW reports - works with reports from arena, expeditions and sieges. Just paste link, click 'Analyze' and enjoy the other way of viewing reports ;] You need latest Java SE.
link: http://www.dreamerman.cba.pl/bw/analiza.html

Next tool:
Combination of few helpful functions, that will enhance your gameplay.
Works with PL, UK, FR servers.
Functions available for all servers:
- calculating player lvl, on profile page, and for clan members on clan site,
- calculate how much Point of Progress have you spend on stats,
- arena/expedition/siege: direct link to graphical presentation of report,
- summary that shows dmg, kill, hp, hon pts,
- link to sample signature that could be attached to your profile on forum,
it's not a bot, and it's 'legal' ;-)
Available on my site and on userscripts.org

Next tool:
dStats Check -> check your BW stats on mobile device (Android, Symbian, WebOS)

Sometimes you need to quickly check the number of points in BW, but not always you have access to the PC or can't log in, and so on.
For this purpose, I have made special app. With it you can simply check if your expedition or arena was successful, if you have more points or whatever.
Additionally, you can check stats from several other games, and compare them with friends stats. If you are interested go to download :-)

Go to dedicated website

Note!
Generally text is translated, but of course some mistakes can happen.

EDIT: why this topic is sticked to Underworld? ;d pls move it to main mishmash area, it's most suitable place ;]

Posted by Mortis on 04-26-2011 at22:06:

Sounds good to me, just work quickly into adding english translation and it should get more usage over time. One report from R1EN Arena submitted.
If you need any help with translations let us know.

Posted by Cthulhu on 04-27-2011 at19:10:

Good idea - thanks.
I only have a couple of reports saved, and have added them. Wink

Posted by Jarzynka on 04-27-2011 at22:55:

UK ranking is available.
Of course there are many grammar errors, but I'm still checking does statistic works correctly.
Please tell your teammates about this tool. The more reports you send, the better statistic will be Wink

Probably tomorrow I will share file with translation.

Posted by Malle8398 on 04-27-2011 at23:12:

Thx Smile really nice work...

I will submit as soon as i get a report Wink

Posted by Jarzynka on 05-09-2011 at21:37:

Please send links, if there would be more links (higher popularity) I could translate also other tools.. ;]
Inform Your friends about this tool! Wink

Posted by kralen on 05-10-2011 at00:49:

iv sumbitted a few lower level reports form both necro and underworld would be cool to see ;D

Posted by Malle8398 on 05-14-2011 at20:36:

something seems to be wrong in R2 Necropolis. cant see anything in >full< and can only see ss vs. ss in >short<

Posted by Jarzynka on 05-16-2011 at18:29:

There was some unrecognized problem, it has disappeared with next update.
But there is also second reason of my post. I have updated my other tool - 'graphical presentation of bw reports' to work with UK & FR reports. So you can analyze sieges/expeditions in much more interesting way than normally. Just paste link and see how it works, latest Java required. Link at bottom in my first post.

Posted by Foxy on 05-16-2011 at18:54:

RE: Masters of the Arena & Graphical Reports from PL... ;]

Omg there funny =P and cool

Posted by Malle8398 on 05-16-2011 at18:58:

haha awsome Wink
Thx

Posted by Mortis on 05-16-2011 at19:18:

Nice, but incorrect. You are forgetting regenerated hit points.

Posted by dooz on 05-17-2011 at18:44:

This tool is really nice, people please input your arena reports Smile

Posted by Jarzynka on 05-18-2011 at16:15:

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Nice, but incorrect. You are forgetting regenerated hit points.

Now regenerating and losing hp (e.g. by using radiated weapons) works properly.
Also units animations are better, now they have 8 directions instead of 2.

Posted by darc on 05-31-2011 at03:06:

could this be stickied?

Posted by Mortis on 05-31-2011 at14:54:

Sure Wink

Posted by Foxy on 05-31-2011 at15:03:

Few recomondations if they can be done

Make a fastforard button on the report review thing as it can take awhile if you want to watch the full thing

On the showing master of arena thing if possible change it from siege to having 2 sepereate ones, one for siege and one for expo if possible ofcourse Smile

Posted by Jarzynka on 06-07-2011 at21:23:

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Make a fastforard button on the report review thing as it can take awhile if you want to watch the full thing

Good idea, this can be easily added.

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
On the showing master of arena thing if possible change it from siege to having 2 sepereate ones, one for siege and one for expo if possible of course Smile

But what part of statistic? If you want both full & short versions separately for sieges and for expo it would add a lot of redundant work to do for my analyzer (normally there is a much more files than is available on my site). Some of data all already stripped between sieges\expo, they can be read from 'mega table with data' - it contains data from all reports. btw. I see some errors in these files - next thing to check on my 'to do' list...

Unfortunately, at this moment I do not have time for these changes so they need to wait..

Posted by Jarzynka on 07-21-2011 at19:21:

up..
Some fixes to my Analyzer and other tools..
In graphical presentation/reports you can now adjust preview speed, up to 10x, so watching reports will waste less time that before Pleased
I also added training calculator on my web site, but probably it won't be popular due the next tool..

JavaScript that adds some enhancements to BW, description:
Additional functions are available only for for PL servers - due to other tools limitation.

This script can be installed on Firefox (with greasemonkey plug-in), Opera & Chrome (they have built-in support for custom userjs), also IE (some plug-in required).
It doesn't download additional BW pages in background, and doesn't perform any 'click' actions, it works only on downloaded part of pages so it, dosen't violate the BW statute.
Script can be downloaded from my site and from userscripts.org

Posted by Paranoia on 07-21-2011 at21:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Jarzynka
up..
Some fixes to my Analyzer and other tools..
In graphical presentation/reports you can now adjust preview speed, up to 10x, so watching reports will waste less time that before Pleased
I also added training calculator on my web site, but probably it won't be popular due the next tool..

JavaScript that adds some enhancements to BW, description:
Additional functions are available only for for PL servers - due to other tools limitation.

This script can be installed on Firefox (with greasemonkey plug-in), Opera & Chrome (they have built-in support for custom userjs), also IE (some plug-in required).
It doesn't download additional BW pages in background, and doesn't perform any 'click' actions, it works only on downloaded part of pages so it, dosen't violate the BW statute.
Script can be downloaded from my site and from userscripts.org

Its not that i dont trust thescript its that i dont trust the devs not to ban my ass if i use it...

could a dev verify that this is ok to use?

Posted by Jarzynka on 10-16-2011 at17:31:

About above, I didn't reply because such scripts are allowed, they don't interfere in BW mechanics, don't relive the player or other such, they only add more functions. On Polish forum it has been mentioned that such script are allowed, also on French forum some other scripts are widely used.

But this 'up' applies to something else.

New tool:
dStats Check -> check your BW stats on mobile device (Android, Symbian, WebOS)

Sometimes you need to quickly check the number of points in BW, but not always you have access to the PC or can't log in, and so on.
For this purpose, I have made special app. With it you can simply check if your expedition or arena was successful, if you have more points or whatever.
Additionally, you can check stats from several other games, and compare them with friends stats. If you are interested go to download :-)

Go to dedicated website
ps. for checking bw stats you need at least version 0.82, for Symbian it will be available in few days.

Posted by Grizly on 11-22-2011 at12:08:

Links don't work!!!

(statistics links... )

Posted by Pissedoffhyperion on 12-08-2012 at14:47:

do people use this then? or is it deadish here :/?

Posted by DemonDude2 on 12-08-2012 at18:41:

Im trying to figure out how it works, i only saw it today! I think i saw it when it went live but the non english thing threw me off.

Anyways, how does this work can anyone inform me? So far i am:

1) I download plugin

2) On KotH / Expo / Arena / Siege reports their is a link at the bottom "Add report on Masters of Arena"

3) Then what happens? Do the reports go onto http://www.dreamerman.cba.pl/bw/ma/raport_r1uk.html ?

Sorry im just really stupid and take a while to get to grips with ... anything and everything :')

edit: also were is this link i get to a new forum signature thingy? i cant finds it :[

Posted by Jarzynka on 04-08-2014 at19:13:

Hey, not enough people were using previous form, so any updates were halted, there was none sense for it.. :/
But now you can use my JS script - LINK, it will upload all reports automatically, you just need to read msg with them..

This bump is important, lately I have made Mega Calculator for Necro based servers, it's very usefully in checking dmg on expeditions, % on quest and all other things, just take a look at it, send info in your clan, and tell your friend about it :d
Calculator is AVAILABLE HERE

Any suggestions/comments are welcome, but note that any updates depend on populatiry of this tools ;]

Posted by Jarzynka on 05-17-2014 at20:44:

Summary for 'Masters of the Arene' for new arenas is already on site, all reports here:
Master of the Arena
Spread the info to all friends :p

Posted by sosolidliam on 06-08-2014 at13:42:

Userscripts is down, they are not maintaining the site much longer I believe.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH