Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Mishmash (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=19)
--- General who do i contact? (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=28456)

Posted by Son of Sin on 01-01-2012 at22:04:

who do i contact?

Who do I contact if most of the mods are biased? Konrad or Sushimaker? I don’t want to contact Szeszej.
Anyone should be allowed to comment on a thread if their name is mentioned …in my case, several people mentioned my name on a vote that I should not be eligible for …I do not post “spam” about Underworld, so why is my name mentioned? It’s not a joke to me …I am offended by the term spam being associated with my name …I was warned for calling people bullies but they are allowed to call me a spammer because it’s a “joke”…that’s biased since all of you are friends …sticking up for each other …so I don’t want any mods to speak to me unless it’s a new mod who is unaffiliated with any recent problems I’ve had with mods.
And before I am issued a permanent ban, I am currently waiting to trade with leisy …I owe him/her 500 pop for a perfect hunting rifle …I have 500 pop waiting to be accepted, please give that to leisy …I also borrowed a vengeful set from a clan mate …please return it to her, she’s not online to accept an offer back request

Posted by Ba_al on 01-01-2012 at22:09:

RE: who do i contact?

to report on mods you must pm an smod

mortis or evangelion <-- smods

to go higher i beleive you must pm szeszej

Posted by Ghaldria on 01-01-2012 at22:19:

following the rules is not being biased. also if you got any problem - first to contact is szeszej, if you got problems with szeszej - then Konrad or C47 maybe. also all your posts gives us reason to call you a spammer Smile it s not offensive, it s all about your threads, posts Smile ( i m not in it i m just saying what i noticed )

also what are you talking about permanent ban ? account on forum can be banned but it got nothing to account in game Smile after being banned here you can create another account on board Smile and spam again and again Smile but if you ll get banned again and again your account in game will be banned then too Smile

Posted by NouveauNosferatu on 01-02-2012 at01:04:

Try the samaritans

Posted by Evangelion on 01-02-2012 at01:35:

I wonder why people tend to post a thread asking who to contact instead of just going up the chain of command (also known as food chain).
If you have any issues with anything on the forum (I have no authority in the game) you're welcome to send me a pm. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Edit.
Would be nice if you turned this option on...
"Can members send you private messages?
Select this option if you want to allow other members to send you private messages."
You're asking who to contact but you yourself don't want to be contacted...

Posted by smierc on 01-14-2012 at19:42:

RE: who do i contact?

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
Who do I contact if most of the mods are biased? Konrad or Sushimaker? I don’t want to contact Szeszej.
Anyone should be allowed to comment on a thread if their name is mentioned …in my case, several people mentioned my name on a vote that I should not be eligible for …I do not post “spam” about Underworld, so why is my name mentioned? It’s not a joke to me …I am offended by the term spam being associated with my name …I was warned for calling people bullies but they are allowed to call me a spammer because it’s a “joke”…that’s biased since all of you are friends …sticking up for each other …so I don’t want any mods to speak to me unless it’s a new mod who is unaffiliated with any recent problems I’ve had with mods.
And before I am issued a permanent ban, I am currently waiting to trade with leisy …I owe him/her 500 pop for a perfect hunting rifle …I have 500 pop waiting to be accepted, please give that to leisy …I also borrowed a vengeful set from a clan mate …please return it to her, she’s not online to accept an offer back request

tl;dr, you're a douchebag.

and youve been warned. popeye2k8

Posted by brundlefly on 01-14-2012 at20:43:

son of sin...

spam can also b interpreted as unnecessary threads/post...

this being an example of one....

u could have for instance,sent a message to a clan member or a highly ranked player...or the mods....(or me for instance who told u the last time to message me if u had a problem) asking the same thing

this thread is unecessary in my eyes...hence people get this opinion.

i told u in a previous thread do not take offence to what people say here....the game is fun. People are not here to scrutinize u or 'bully' u.

another example of spam is this very post as i could have clearly sent u this as a pm...

do u understand what i mean?

Posted by Pops on 01-14-2012 at21:05:

ok...your signature automatically alienates all of us....thats my first point.

on to my second point......mods are here to keep the forum clean and free from spam as much as possible, also to protect all other users from bad links from people and make sure people stick to the rules.......

so technically we are the forum police if you want to look at it that way. we look after threads and users.

all you had to do is look through the forum for this thread

who is who

in the rules and regulations section.

if you disagree with warnings then pm the mods who gave them most of the time we are more than happy to discuss it. we are only human we make mistakes.

i have taken off warnings before now because i realised i was wrong when i spoke to the user.

Posted by Bladerunner on 01-14-2012 at21:08:

I think if Son of Sin doesn't want to be a part of that vote then everyone could be nice enough to not vote on him at all if he feels offended by it.

I feel that the mods can be a little confused about the rules sometimes when they can't decide on how to interpret them as I lost an auction because of that but overall they are ok.

Posted by Evangelion on 01-15-2012 at09:05:

quote:
Originally posted by Bladerunner
I feel that the mods can be a little confused about the rules sometimes when they can't decide on how to interpret them as I lost an auction because of that but overall they are ok.

Report such cases to the super moderators. That'll prevent such things from happening in the future.

Posted by demonfury v2 on 01-15-2012 at20:22:

this thread proves that you spam, its a pointless thread, all your doing is ranting because people dont like the posts and thread you start, you say its not spam, the rest of the game says it is...whos wrong?

take a look at yourself
and then shut up

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH