Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Mishmash (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=19)
--- General starting to get bored of this now (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=29421)

Posted by acidic shots on 02-23-2012 at19:30:

starting to get bored of this now

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=45270100&key=f39dda53ed

HLL.... all of you, defend your actions now????

ive said it every time and ill say it again.

YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE STEALING EVERYTHING!!!!!

what have the legion actually done wrong to you?? id actually love to know

you understand everything that you take will be returned and your about 1 step away from having your clan obliterated?!
your getting on the wrong side of the whole server. i know you all remember MoH damn, some of you actually fought for MoH before you became power mad bullies, the time will come again, but this time it will be HLL left to burn, trust me on that point

your going way to far with you crap

EDIT: at least now i see why you refused my offer of taking my square to leave my clan alone, because all along you was planning to show off your amazing battle potential by winning a siege vs a clan SO evenly matched

offence removed. pops

Posted by Philly on 02-23-2012 at19:33:

Agreed. that's all I have to say about it really... i'm tired of their doings also.

Posted by acidic shots on 02-23-2012 at19:39:

its bad though, because about half of the clan dont deserve what the other half are gonna cause, at least there exposing themselves though, the leaders are showing there own clan they really dont care about there members, they know whats gonna end up happening, yet they persist, looking forward to the end result tbh, i used to respect HLL, now i cant wait to watch them fall to pieces (not all members, just the muppets)

Posted by Npv on 02-23-2012 at21:24:

Why would anyone care about opinion about himself in webbrowsed internet game? Wait. Why would anyone care about opinion about himself in a game where WAR is one of its main aspects? Why do you even think they need a proper reason to steal your squares, THEY CAN and that should be enough. I'm really tired of all that whinning, taking sides, making one look bad, other good. IT DOESN'T MATTER. It's also very entertaining hearing you threatening HLL, if DB/BoS would stay out of their way, you'll be left to rot there, so I'll go with veryfing what you can actually do and what you cannnot.
Do you know what they gonna cause? Nothing at all. We will take their bests squares (or we won't, time will tell) and they'll take yours. And no one will do anything about it, because no one really cares.
You can keep pming DB/BoS for help, get organized and try to fight back, BUT STOP CRYING ON FORUMS BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE.

Posted by acidic shots on 02-23-2012 at21:40:

quote:
Originally posted by Npv
Why would anyone care about opinion about himself in webbrowsed internet game? Wait. Why would anyone care about opinion about himself in a game where WAR is one of its main aspects? Why do you even think they need a proper reason to steal your squares, THEY CAN and that should be enough. I'm really tired of all that whinning, taking sides, making one look bad, other good. IT DOESN'T MATTER. It's also very entertaining hearing you threatening HLL, if DB/BoS would stay out of their way, you'll be left to rot there, so I'll go with veryfing what you can actually do and what you cannnot.
Do you know what they gonna cause? Nothing at all. We will take their bests squares (or we won't, time will tell) and they'll take yours. And no one will do anything about it, because no one really cares.
You can keep pming DB/BoS for help, get organized and try to fight back, BUT STOP CRYING ON FORUMS BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE.

been part of the game for 5 years mate, you make alot of friends, youll be surprised whos already said there willing to do this and that, theres alot of guys on the server getting serious raged by HLL, including members of there own clan. try and make out you dont care all you want, if you didnt you wouldnt post

Posted by Pops on 02-23-2012 at21:48:

ok npv....thats your opinion. youre entitled to it but voicing it as law is not the way to win "friends" (which you probably dont care about because its a game) and btw, who is we? i care about what others think about a game that alot of people have put literally years into developing their character to where they are. if you dont have anything constructive to add, dont post.

you would understand if youd put years into it to get to where you are. and what is a game forum for, if not to discuss whats going on in the game?

and acidic shots, thats a warning for language. you didnt have to spell it out.

Posted by acidic shots on 02-23-2012 at21:50:

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

oh i did, they clearly wont understand otherwise, however, the warning is deserved and ill take it with a smile on my face Smile

Posted by Npv on 02-23-2012 at22:04:

Where are those friends you're talking about, I suppose if you had their help you wouldn't be posting here, would you? DB itself couldn't beat HLL, we prevailed with little help from BoS. Who are you going to get to beat them and make happen everything you said, while we are stuck in our own war? Power of every clan below HLL's place in ranking combined can't harm them it's good to know that. All I am hearing now is people complaining about guys like you crying for help, after there wasn't any offer to help us while we were losing every siege before BoS came to help. Why do you think we would care about helping you now?

+
while writing this message I recived pm ingame from you, we might aswell keep it on forums, don't know if will be relasing masterplan of your's or something

"you do understand your clan is part of whats gonna put HLL out of business
right?

not tryna sound like an idiot, but you really need to know how involved your
clan is gonna be in whats to come before mentioning anything

i know that sounds like im being mardy, or sarcastic, and im sorry, its not
supposed to, i just dont know how else to word it"

I do understand majority is against erasing squares and nothing is going to change in this matter, therefore HLL won't be out of business anytime soon, they'll keep on taking squares from weaker clans and they'll eventually suceed, because nobody will waste his time to jump between the clans and help guys who did nothing to help us.
I don't know if you have any deal with any leaders, you probably think you do. I strongly suggest you to quit living the dream and I hope your square will be serving it's new owner well.

Posted by acidic shots on 02-23-2012 at22:06:

those friends i talk about are the guys who are taking our squares back 1 by 1

those friends are the guys refusing to join the sieges against us

those friends are the guys refusing to run protection sieges for HLL

before you question who my friends might be, understand exactly whats being done within this and why

Posted by Npv on 02-23-2012 at22:21:

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
ok npv....thats your opinion. youre entitled to it but voicing it as law is not the way to win "friends" (which you probably dont care about because its a game) and btw, who is we? i care about what others think about a game that alot of people have put literally years into developing their character to where they are. if you dont have anything constructive to add, dont post.

you would understand if youd put years into it to get to where you are. and what is a game forum for, if not to discuss whats going on in the game?

So you're telling me acidic's post was constructive - whinning and threatening.
We - people who are actually into doing something, no matter result. You lost? Get along with it, instead of crying you lost your home in BloodWARS.
I care what people say as long as it makes sense, otherwise it is just waste of space (this thread).
And what was left in this thread to discuss?

Posted by acidic shots on 02-23-2012 at23:07:

the part of this thread thats open to be discussed is what is there that HLL feel is a justifiable reason for taking 5 squares from a clan over 100k points smaller than them

theyve even had the same player take 2 of our squares, and all of this is a week, the clans only been active for a week, every day damn near that this clan has been on the server, the high and mighty HLL have been fiddling themselves into a tyrannic frenzy, proving to the sever they can get a clan that poses no threat to them

thats the point of the thread, im sure i made it clear in my original post

Posted by Pops on 02-24-2012 at00:14:

Npv that was me posting as a moderator trying to stop recent events, with a member who is now banned, happening again. if you want to talk about it, pm me il be happy to explain further as it isnt to do with this thread.

ontopic: yes it was constructive, imo. he is asking for answers. maybe a bit long winded and aggressive in the way he asked the question, but yeah for the most part.

im sure you wouldnt be so dismissive if you were on the receiving end of it. at least DB (without help) are within 20k points of HLL when represented by only their own clan members

and before anyone says im biased because im in legion, look at the warning i gave for language earlier in this very thread.

Posted by Swiftenza on 02-24-2012 at00:25:

Your clan is ranked - 5th

Hll is ranked - 3rd

3>5 (in terms of ranking)

as far as i can see they have a right to take your squares as simply they are the stronger clan by far, in the same respect clan ranked n.1 should have the pick of squares simply because they are the strongest, this game is called bloodWARS after all. it may create "tyrants" and "bullies" but who really cares, this is a game Wink no one really dies Smile

Posted by acidic shots on 02-24-2012 at01:02:

3. HomeLess Lions [HLL] 0esebius 2009-01-16 18:58:53 45 / 47 140486

5. The-Legion [LGN] acidic shots 2012-02-16 19:00:53 33 / 44 31453

2 places in the ranks but over 100k points in difference, so dont try and say were close clans

so because there a stronger clan they have the right to act like bullies?

and PLEASE dont even mention the word respect where hll are concerned. i was told by oesebus hll wouldnt siege my clan when i opened it, 2 days later all this started

games are there to be enjoyed, what is there to enjoy when a group of powermad idiots are destroying players YEARS of hard work, simply because there bored or wanna show off there strength??

get an idea mate, seriously, it seems as though your speaking from the wrong end of your spinal chord

Posted by Swiftenza on 02-24-2012 at01:36:

quote:
Originally posted by acidic shots

2 places in the ranks but over 100k points in difference, so dont try and say were close clans

and PLEASE dont even mention the word respect where hll are concerned. i was told by oesebus hll wouldnt siege my clan when i opened it, 2 days later all this started

games are there to be enjoyed, what is there to enjoy when a group of powermad idiots are destroying players YEARS of hard work, simply because there bored or wanna show off there strength??

get an idea mate, seriously, it seems as though your speaking from the wrong end of your spinal chord

I'm trying to say the opposite? THEY ARE 100k POINTS BIGGER THAN YOU, dont forget they have worked hard to get their themselves, "so because there a stronger clan they can act like bullies" is what i'm saying.......for instance in real life you wouldnt see google etc rollover to a small company because they dont want to be bullies, they would crush them and remain on top.

In my opinion clan n.1 should have the best squares, n.2 the second best lot, n.3 the third best lot etc the z2 z3 limits stop clan n.1 from dominating all and when n.1 have the best squares etc, well wouldnt be much point in stealing a lower one?

Please, please for the love of god stop bringing politics into this game! start wars, dominate in wars, love war Big Grin

Posted by DraGan on 02-24-2012 at01:39:

quote:

Dude it's a game based on WARS, HLL is enjoying their game which means having a WAR, if you want a peace and quiet game go play chess or backgammon. Bloodwars is supposed to HAVE WARS.

Posted by Pops on 02-24-2012 at02:10:

its funny how those comments are coming from a DB member, who without the support of BoS, would probably still be on the receiving end of it. i dont recall many DB members saying "deal with it, its part of the game" then.

BoS just did what any ally would do. they helped out, and are still helping out clans less able to defend themselves.

im sure in time things will go full circle.

even in war, you can still have honor.

Posted by acidic shots on 02-24-2012 at09:54:

how can you tell me not to bring politics into this when you already have? contradiction isnt a concept that comes clearly to you then no?

point 1. IF as you say the n1 clan deserves every best square (capatilism btw) can i just point out HLL are only in 3rd, MAYBE they just about sneak second in power

you worked hard to get there? destroying smaller clans chances of being able to grow constructively is not earning the right to call yourselves strong

how can you use google as reference to this? this is a game, google is a business, the only people who can refer to this in the same sentence as google are the devs.

@dragan

i understand the concept of war, 2 or more parties fighting over s a dispute, this is NOT war, HLL brought hostility to us AFTER agreeing they woulnt = treachary

the legion have personally done nothing wrong to HLL to cause this and theyve even had the same player take more than 1 square from us = bullying

a war and a dictatorship are on totally opposite ends of the spectrum, although your points are loosely valid, theyre still WAY off the mark

Posted by darc on 02-24-2012 at11:16:

ok so going by your logic db are bullys and taking our sqaures and shouldnt

and worse still cez started about 5-6 of these seiges him self and took them so db/bos are bullys and shouldnt be allowed to do this.

and before you say they getting your sqaures back we wouldnt need to take them if ours werent taken by them its war its harsh but by golly you just have to deal with it.
why not just pick on a smaller clan than you and get a new square.

had enough of this talk about who done what to who 1st.

oh and before you ask why we taking your sqaures the answer is in this post

Posted by grind on 02-24-2012 at11:17:

RE: starting to get bored of this now

quote:

you understand everything that you take will be returned and your about 1 step away from having your clan obliterated?!
your getting on the wrong side of the whole server. i know you all remember MoH damn, some of you actually fought for MoH before you became power mad bullies, the time will come again, but this time it will be HLL left to burn, trust me on that point

offence removed. pops

HLL is already being left to burn!

We have our friends, we have our enemies. There is no place for neutral positions in all this, so if you pretend to hide behind a fake neutrality position as V13 was, just forget it.

Do you have an alliance with us? No. Did you offer one? No. Let me understand, your offer was 1 square to let in peace all old V13 players,while all those that can fit in BOS or DB are already there and they're taking our squares because they're too lazy to build?

Destroying smaller clans? Come on man, you can go to BOS and start one siege from there for every square you loose so you are not loosing your squares, and we are just getting time, not taking your squares.

PS: HLL one step from being obliterated? We're still live and healthy, and this is all but finished!

Posted by acidic shots on 02-24-2012 at11:33:

RE: starting to get bored of this now

quote:
Originally posted by grind
quote:

offence removed. pops

HLL is already being left to burn!

We have our friends, we have our enemies. There is no place for neutral positions in all this, so if you pretend to hide behind a fake neutrality position as V13 was, just forget it.

Do you have an alliance with us? No. Did you offer one? No. Let me understand, your offer was 1 square to let in peace all old V13 players,while all those that can fit in BOS or DB are already there and they're taking our squares because they're too lazy to build?

Destroying smaller clans? Come on man, you can go to BOS and start one siege from there for every square you loose so you are not loosing your squares, and we are just getting time, not taking your squares.

PS: HLL one step from being obliterated? We're still live and healthy, and this is all but finished!

did i offer an alliance? yes, speak to oesebus

bully a smaller clan? no, were not hll. we want whats our and nothing more, we will build or own squares instead of stealing others

v13 WAS a neutral clan, there members in bos are now bos members, there members over here are now legion members
i have nothing to say about what DB or BoS do, there actions are no concern to me, the only actions that concern me are the actions of the legion and currently the actions of HLL

healthy and well for now, you have no concept of the amount of people your aggrivating, you reign is coming close to its end, believe its far from over all you want, the rest of the server and even members of your own 'glorious' clan realise this

its bad to say that i used to be able to call most of hll either friends or at the very least i could call them nice guys, now i can count the number of decent people over there on both hands.

taking our squares makes no sense as were simply going to get them back, one of the clans you have been hiding behind, getting them to protect your stolen goods has already refused to do it anymore because they know you lied to them, they know DB and BoS are not taking your zones, just simply returning the ones you take from us

care to reply? im sure youll find everything ive mentioned is 100% honest, your losing your steam grind, maybe thats why your having to pull END into your clan, because even your own members dont like what your doing, oh, and thats true as well, i still speak to alot of guys there, they do think its wrong, hense why they refuse to join

Posted by Clemenza on 02-24-2012 at11:35:

quote:
Originally posted by grind

Let me remind you when V13 stayed neutral in the z1 war, when Flashblade was still there, because they didn't want to fight against HLL. In that moment it wasn't good for HLL to put V13 in war because they were a strong clan right? Oh well I guess you forgot about that neutrality Wink

Would be brilliant if you would talk more about what your clan is doing for once and stop saying BoS did this, DB that, V13 blah blah blah..

Oh and you forgot the PUKI PUKI this time Wink

Posted by FlashAOD on 02-24-2012 at11:39:

Strange enough I said the same thing about DB when they started taking Source squares.. they had 100,000 more than source and where just taking squares because they could.. isit honourable?.. no does it prove your strong?.. no

And now HLL.. who took squares BACK from DB to help a smaller clan, are doing the samething to smaller clans..

Posted by acidic shots on 02-24-2012 at11:43:

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Strange enough I said the same thing about DB when they started taking Source squares.. they had 100,000 more than source and where just taking squares because they could.. isit honourable?.. no does it prove your strong?.. no

And now HLL.. who took squares BACK from DB to help a smaller clan, are doing the samething to smaller clans..

so ill ask you again grind......whats happened to the morals of HLL? im guessing hamstergod took them with him when he quit right?

Posted by darc on 02-24-2012 at11:57:

hahaha db/bos not taking hll sqaures so why have they just taken causihad sqaures a second time then.

but like i said its war and if it spills over to other clan then that will happen.

why do you forget we cant beat db/combined with bos so to seige them is just stupid so we do next thing we can and thats seige our clans because our allies cant help/wont help us.

Posted by acidic shots on 02-24-2012 at11:59:

your allies wont help you

says it all

ever wondered why that might be? and dont say because they fear DB or BoS will come for them if they do
that lines already been used, didnt work, i cant see it working now either.

we know why your allies wont help, you know why your allies wont help, damn, everyone knows

Posted by Swiftenza on 02-24-2012 at12:41:

quote:
Originally posted by darc

and worse still cez started about 5-6 of these seiges him self and took them so db/bos are bullys and shouldnt be allowed to do this.

and before you say they getting your sqaures back we wouldnt need to take them if ours werent taken by them its war its harsh but by golly you just have to deal with it.

Finally!

someone with a bit of common sense!

If someone is ranked 10th, they cant expect to have better than those ranked 3rd if there not actually better...puki puki Smile

Posted by acidic shots on 02-24-2012 at12:44:

quote:
Originally posted by Swiftenza
quote:

Finally!

If someone is ranked 10th, they cant expect to have better than those ranked 3rd if there not actually better...puki puki Smile

they can if they worked for it themselves!
how is it possibly seen as sense to lower the chances of a smaller clan progressing? especially a clan thats NOT a war clan and therefore will never at any point be ANY threat???

your logic is confusing, your views are narrow and you thought process is laughable

Posted by Swiftenza on 02-24-2012 at12:52:

quote:
quote:
quote:

Finally!

they can if they worked for it themselves!
how is it possibly seen as sense to lower the chances of a smaller clan progressing? especially a clan thats NOT a war clan and therefore will never at any point be ANY threat???

your logic is confusing, your views are narrow and you thought process is laughable

No i'm just treating this as literally a game, which it is Wink

This is a war game, it doesnt need to have honour, war is part of it, if you have the chance to take something better than what you have you should do it.

Well they are smaller for one, you as a clan, should take those squares of clans of equal size or smaller than yourself, it's the way the world works, you cant expect to just have harmony and a nice journey throughout life Wink

Ps.https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395849_358420227514260_100000388573085_1101905_383357736_n.jpg
Compliments of squeshy

Posted by acidic shots on 02-24-2012 at13:07:

im not sure what relevance the picture holds

taking squares from smaller clans is the opposite of what this clan is about, its something we wont do, we actually have morals. so yea, anything taking by hll, we will just simply get back
all we want is what is rightfully ours so we can build own own property and progress as a clan, i cant see why we should need to resort to pwning smaller clans when we HAD good squares before hll took a double dose of nooblet pills

hll have the players, the armoury and the resources to build there own zones higher than anything we have/had in the legion, so once more, your case is unjust

why steal something weaker than you can produce on your own?

Posted by Swiftenza on 02-24-2012 at13:18:

quote:

taking squares from smaller clans is the opposite of what this clan is about, its something we wont do, we actually have morals. so yea, anything taking by hll, we will just simply get back
all we want is what is rightfully ours so we can build own own property and progress as a clan, i cant see why we should need to resort to pwning smaller clans when we HAD good squares before hll took a double dose of nooblet pills

hll have the players, the armoury and the resources to build there own zones higher than anything we have/had in the legion, so once more, your case is unjust

because it's easier, simple as that, why would they spend millions on building a good square when they could take one of yours for free?

fair enough, gl with your clan, i have nothing against you Smile but when you HAD good squares you also HAD a good clan, you now DONT so well, hll see you as an easy target

Posted by acidic shots on 02-24-2012 at13:36:

we still HAVE a good clan, we have some good guys here

i could look at any clan below us and see them as an easy target, i know terrorfell has a better zone then me, i could go through END and take all there squares

HOWEVER...i know theyve put years into there accounts so i would never do it, also, it fully goes against EVERYTHING the legion stands for, we dont want other peoples squares, we want our own and we will progress with them as and when possible

i personally have nothing against you either, i have no reason to, i simply see your logic as laughable, nothing malicious intended

either way though. HLL will keep taking our zones, we will keep taking them, back, eventually either they will get bored and stop, or get on the bad side of to many people and get flattened, i hope the latter doesnt come, its never nice to see peoples hard work get wiped in the space of a day, even though there doing it to us, id still rather not see the same happen to them, although its a reality that approaching ever faster

Posted by Sapling on 02-24-2012 at13:46:

Personally, I am getting a little bit bored of all these discussions to be fairly honest.

Posted by Tampax on 02-24-2012 at13:56:

quote:
quote:

because it's easier, simple as that, why would they spend millions on building a good square when they could take one of yours for free?

fair enough, gl with your clan, i have nothing against you Smile but when you HAD good squares you also HAD a good clan, you now DONT so well, hll see you as an easy target

that sounds like a nut up or shut up to me, but i seem to remember when you were on the receiving end, you were singing an entirely different tune.

Posted by Swiftenza on 02-24-2012 at14:26:

quote:
Originally posted by Tampax
quote:
quote:

that sounds like a nut up or shut up to me, but i seem to remember when you were on the receiving end, you were singing an entirely different tune.

God if it was me, i wont deny i would complain and complain and complain Wink i would get over it though Smile

Posted by darc on 02-26-2012 at15:01:

its funny how the truthfull answer isnt the answer you want to hear well tough its because they fear them so get over that.

and i didnt join a single seige agianst lng but just had second sqaure took of me which i took of a clanless inactive player which i built up just a little but am not building up a 3rd sqaure to have it taken by db/bos so am all for seiging smaller clans and takinf there sqaures now just like its been done to us dont like we delete your char then.

you want it to end tell db/bos to give back every sqaure they have taken otherwise just get used to beening seiged.

Posted by acidic shots on 02-26-2012 at15:28:

quote:
its funny how the truthfull answer isnt the answer you want to hear well tough its because they fear them so get over that.

and i didnt join a single seige agianst lng but just had second sqaure took of me which i took of a clanless inactive player which i built up just a little but am not building up a 3rd sqaure to have it taken by db/bos so am all for seiging smaller clans and takinf there sqaures now just like its been done to us dont like we delete your char then.

you want it to end tell db/bos to give back every sqaure they have taken otherwise just get used to beening seiged.

getting db and bos to leave you guys alone is easy, but i wont even try to till lgn have there squares back

the reason you guys are still being hit, part of the sieges or not, is because your guilty by association
and the truthful answer is one HLL refuse to give, ive had countless different excuses from the members stealing squares, and numerous apologies from guys who dont join the sieges because they know whats happening is wrong
tbh though, im past caring, i know our squares are being returned, so i far from bothered, ill just sit aint wait, hll will get over there egos soon enough

Posted by darc on 02-26-2012 at18:51:

i cant believe you think your sqaures are being returned there you get them back for a little then we take again till db and bos say we getting our sqaures back.

thats the only time you will get to keep your sqaures

Posted by Tampax on 02-26-2012 at21:06:

quote:
i cant believe you think your sqaures are being returned there you get them back for a little then we take again till db and bos say we getting our sqaures back.

look like you're going to keep losing squares then, doesn't it.

Posted by acidic shots on 02-26-2012 at21:32:

quote:

and this proves every point ive been making, your taking squares from a clan 100k points under you, because it makes you feel like big men, youve got no reason to, you just have a napoleon complex

im sure bos and db will leave you guys alone when you finally learn your place

keep taking our squares, they will keep coming back, your wasting your time in taking them, you wont get the chance to keep them, keep on taking our squares and keep on losing your own.

this could all end so easily, but your heads are jammed to far up your armpits to understand this

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH